Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,042 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King (52578 Views)

Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by HonNL: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Prince Charles mourns mother, becomes King

BUCKINGHAM PALACE
A STATEMENT FROM HIS MAJESTY THE KING AT THE TIME OF THE OUEEN'S DEATH

The death of my beloved Mother, Her Majesty The Queen, is a moment of the greatest sadness for me and all members of my family.

We mourn profoundly the passing of a cherished Sovereign and a much-loved Mother. I know her loss will be deeply felt throughout the country, the Realms and the Commonwealth, and by countless people around the world.

During this period of mourning and change, my family and I will be comforted and sustained by our knowledge of the respect and deep affection in which The Queen was no widely held.

Thursday, 8th September 2022
https://twitter.com/RoyalFamily/status/1567936934290329608?t=CtBDlrrco6bidhleDXQizA&s=19

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by fati2001(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
So fast shocked

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by Elitefosa: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Congratulations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by Righteousness2(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
King Charles! King Charles! Hmmmmmm..

His speech at the Climate Change COP26 Conference last year comes to mind.

PRINCE CHARLES' SPEECH AT COP26!

Prince Charles, speaking about climate action at the COP26 Climate Summit in Glasgow on November 1, 2021, made a startling statement regarding “economic transition,” which is the Great Reset advocated by the WEF that helped sponsor the event. Here is a quote from his speech:

"Here we need a vast military style campaign to marshal the strength of the global private sector, with trillions at his disposal far beyond global GDP, and with the greatest respect, beyond even the governments of the world’s leaders. It offers the only real prospect of achieving fundamental economic transition."

Many of us , students of biblical prophecy wonder about
Charles’ reference to having trillions of dollars at “his disposal.” Who is this mysterious person?

Could it be the coming “lawless one” waiting in the wings for the right time to step onto the world stage?

The world leader, the eventual anti-christ is lurking in the shadows ready to come on the world stage to stamp his authority and set up global system of peace, safety and economic 'salvation'!

Get Ready Folks! The world is set for something.
The Rapture is Imminent! JESUS Christ is Coming. Don't be distracted by events. Be Prepared and ready.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by garriAndsugar: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
The woman really chop life to the fullest

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
King Charles! King Charles!
Don't bring your petty imaginary creature into this...
Modified:as usual this religious extremist brought his imaginary creature into this lovely thread..how on Earth do they even relate..just throw your phone in the garbage so we gonna know you hate anything technology or development..

What are the mods doing about this dude with his continual act of spamming everywhere with humbug...?
I can't imagine a sane adult praising and talking about a fictional character like it's something real..this idea of nonsensical gods should be tossed out already..they make adults sound like clowns and sadists.. undecided

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by madridguy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
New British Monarch to be known King Charles III. Congratulations.

The words in the British national anthem will change after the death of Queen Elizabeth II - the lines "God Save the King" will replace "God Save the Queen" — CBS News.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by garriAndsugar: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't bring your petty imaginary creature into this...
Stop showing your lack of sense everywhere

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Stop showing your lack of sense everywhere
Little kid go wash momma's dish.. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by garriAndsugar: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Little kid go wash momma's dish.. grin
Same old lame line. Thought you must have improved by now

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Same old lame line. Thought you must have improved by now
Go wash them and stop ranting on my mention..
You are too young for this boy.. cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by OVB123: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Congratulation prince charles, the next king of the great britain.
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by Scottz: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
This werey chai

No make visa hard us o Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by YoungLionken(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Phew! Finally smiley..

I doubt if her son would last like her, on the throne...

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by dazzlingd(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
He has waited long for this moment

At last we have a king

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by Btruth: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by chiefolododo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
King Charles

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
May your reign be peaceful and prosperous king Charles.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by Dalil8: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Finally, a King. God save the King.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by Richy4(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
God save the king cool...Now they will start editing all their national anthem... from her/him...she to he...what a job

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by ipobarecriminals: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
embarassed
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by Joinnar: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
In this Life, there is no one like Mum

Quick one guys
I already posted this here but am yet to get a buyer that's why am reposting.

Pls guys, I need to sell my car as distress cos they offered me admission oversea.,, I need a buyer or who can help me sell it faster ASAP I have just 4 days left to pay the school fees deposit. Am in ilorin. Please check out this thread link for the car full info and pics.
Last price is 3.5 M
Kindly help a brother
On this Nairaland thread, you may view the whole details of a vehicle

https://www.nairaland.com/7307915/neat-hyundai-sonata-2012-limited
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by garriAndsugar: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Go wash them and stop ranting on my mention..
You are too young for this boy.. cheesy
Though the dishes are more important than you. I will make you a priority now. Learn to mind your business and stop attracting unnecessary attention to yourself.
I know you are worthless and not useful outside nairaland but try to cover it up small abeg

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by aariwa(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by illicit(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Charley
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by iHateFraudsters: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
May she RIP
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by wunmi590(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2022

This is a good news to him and the members of his family... Congratulations King Charles, God has finally picked your call...

God please as you pick King Charles calls, please come and pick Peter Obi call in next year election to be the president elect of Federal Republic of Nigeria comes 2023. Amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by blinking001(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
All hail the king. Feels so good. Finally we can now experience the natural order of things. All hail the king.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by PlayerMeji: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Una don start to dey fight already on top dead body!

SMH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Though the dishes are more important than you. I will make you a priority now. Learn to mind your business and stop attracting unnecessary attention to yourself.
I know you are worthless and not useful outside nairaland but try to cover it up small abeg
Yeah thanks lil kid..now keep mute and go do as I said.. wink
I don't do youngies.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / 6 Palestinian Militants Escape From High-security Israeli Prison. Hamas Mocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.