Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King (52625 Views)

Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Look how st**p you and your God seem.. grin
You told me you are ready for me and I asked you to prove the existence of your lifeless god you are foaming in the mouth?

Are you sir confused?
He cannot prove the existence of their imaginary God because it doesn't exist. grin
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2022
IamBlessed20:

Keep mocking yourself until the demons in hell show you mockery.
You're a lost soul sent from hell to confuse others. It won't work. NIGERIA is for Jesus.
Of course, you harbour in you lots of demons most likely.
I should waste my time proving to you God exist when you are already a lost soul?
Prove that your useless God exists or butt out! grin
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
King Charles! King Charles! Hmmmmmm..

His speech at the Climate Change COP26 Conference last year comes to mind.

PRINCE CHARLES' SPEECH AT COP26!

Prince Charles, speaking about climate action at the COP26 Climate Summit in Glasgow on November 1, 2021, made a startling statement regarding “economic transition,” which is the Great Reset advocated by the WEF that helped sponsor the event. Here is a quote from his speech:

"Here we need a vast military style campaign to marshal the strength of the global private sector, with trillions at his disposal far beyond global GDP, and with the greatest respect, beyond even the governments of the world’s leaders. It offers the only real prospect of achieving fundamental economic transition."

Many of us , students of biblical prophecy wonder about
Charles’ reference to having trillions of dollars at “his disposal.” Who is this mysterious person?

Could it be the coming “lawless one” waiting in the wings for the right time to step onto the world stage?

The world leader, the eventual anti-christ is lurking in the shadows ready to come on the world stage to stamp his authority and set up global system of peace, safety and economic 'salvation'!

Get Ready Folks! The world is set for something.
The Rapture is Imminent! JESUS Christ is Coming. Don't be distracted by events. Be Prepared and ready.
This sounds like mental illness, some sort of madness, hallucination. Dammm! man you need to start living your life, with all these madness in your head you cannot live your life, Jeeez!
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by Femi8586(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't bring your petty imaginary creature into this...
Modified:as usual this religious extremist brought his imaginary creature into this lovely thread..how on Earth do they even relate..just throw your phone in the garbage so we gonna know you hate anything technology or development..

What are the mods doing about this dude with his continual act of spamming everywhere with humbug...?
I can't imagine a sane adult praising and talking about a fictional character like it's something real..this idea of nonsensical gods should be tossed out already..they make adults sound like clowns and sadists.. undecided

Omo see the way you're ranting over another man's opinion.

You don't believe his God exists, but you want him to believe you that God doesn't exist??

Very senseless human being.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by IamBlessed20: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:

Lost soul.
If you don't change, you'll discover at the end of time you have wasted your life believing in fallacies and you'll regret in time and eternity!!
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by IamBlessed20: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Look how st**p you and your God seem.. grin
You told me you are ready for me and I asked you to prove the existence of your lifeless god you are foaming in the mouth?

Are you sir confused?

You have been confused by human theories and philosophies.
You are a damn scoffer. Why would I waste my time and energy going down that route with a scoffer?..
Naaahh
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
IamBlessed20:

You have been confused by human theories and philosophies.
You are a damn scoffer. Why would I waste my time and energy going down that route with a scoffer?..
Naaahh
Prove your weak God exists or keep shut sir.. grin
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by IamBlessed20: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Prove your weak God exists or keep shut sir.. grin

I'm not gonna prove anything to you. Just wait, He'll prove Himself soon and you'd have no choice than give Him the glory.
Very soon, your peace will be withdrawn and strange things will happen to you... It is either you surrender or get judged.
Your case is taken up spiritually.
Thanks
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by IamBlessed20: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:

You too you're doing follow follow.. grin
In any case, a spiritual war has been declared for you and your lots on nairaland. Very soon, you'll eat your words. Watch out.
Let the christians in the house shout Amen.
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by IamBlessed20: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Offpointng:

Jesus during His days on Earth lived a reserved life, that is, he talks/speak when necessary and was never in every topic like you are at the moment, making ur messages loose relevance and ur personality annoying. At start, ur messages were something I always read and respect but with time you stopped making sense and ur fund of connecting what doesn't match. And over time till now, when I see ur monika I'll just scroll over ur message and I'm sure many folks here does same to. I decide to go back to read em cuz I see lotta people dragging you and are they at fault? No

Learn to speak or type when its necessary if you still want to sound meaningful and want ur message heard/received. Peace

Leave him alone. The message he carries requires the tenacity he's giving. Actually, it is at the point people gets tired of hearing that he is just beginning. My dear, it's a matter of life. You won't understand now until you leave this world. Ask the question, how many people have heed the call since he has been sounding the message?
Allow him sound the message. It's a life assignment.
Thanks
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by Offpointng: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
IamBlessed20:

Leave him alone. The message he carries requires the tenacity he's giving. Actually, it is at the point people gets tired of hearing that he is just beginning. My dear, it's a matter of life. You won't understand now until you leave this world. Ask the question, how many people have heed the call since he has been sounding the message?
Allow him sound the message. It's a life assignment.
Thanks

I'm not faulting his messages, dont misunderstand me I'm basically telling him to quit connecting every event to anti christ this, eternity that. Topic goes like "Fowl killed after crossing the road" would in one way or the other be linked to the end time and anti christ that

Preach the good gospel and when doing that, drop sentiments aside. it's simple
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by IamBlessed20: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Offpointng:

I'm not faulting his messages, dont misunderstand me I'm basically telling him to quit connecting every event to anti christ this, eternity that. Topic goes like "Fowl killed after crossing the road" would in one way or the other be linked to the end time and anti christ that

Preach the good gospel and when doing that, drop sentiments aside. it's simple

No problem.
You too can do it in your way...
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2022
IamBlessed20:

You too you're doing follow follow.. grin
In any case, a spiritual war has been declared for you and your lots on nairaland. Very soon, you'll eat your words. Watch out.
Let the christians in the house shout Amen.
Fork you, your useless God and your so called spirits. Fork you hyporcrites who call yourselves christians. grin grin

You have never met me, but you have concluded. Fuul! You people claim to have all these useless God and spirits yet cannot save your rotten fantastically corrupt country naigeria. Tell all that useless spirits, christians and God bullshit to save your selves from poverty and ignorance first.

Go to nigerian hospitals, heal all the sick children there first, the streets of naigeria are full with homeless hungry children, while you so called christians and your God walks past the streets. Injustice, insecurity, kidnapping and murder occurs daily in naigeria yet your believes in an imaginary God and spirits have not done a damm thing! You come on faceless social media to yap crap about some spiritual war, grin grin fork you once more you hyporcrite! If you meet me in the streets physically you will shit in your pants before i even say hello! Go google Autistic and bipolar, then come back and reply me, take a weapon and fight physically spiritual war is only an imagination it doesn't exist. Use that your spiritual war to fight corruptions, insecurity, terrorisms, tribalisms, kidnapping, hunger and murder in naigeria, grin grin

I will still be here to laugh at your useless imaginary God and spirits, and you hyporcrites who call yourselves christians who cannot save yourselves let alone.
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by IamBlessed20: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Fork you, your useless God and your so called spirits. Fork you hyporcrites who call yourselves christians. grin grin

You have never met me, but you have concluded. Fuul! You people claim to have all these useless God and spirits yet cannot save your rotten fantastically corrupt country naigeria. Tell all that useless spirits, christians and God bullshit to save your selves from poverty and ignorance first.

Go to nigerian hospitals, heal all the sick children there first, the streets of naigeria are full with homeless hungry children, while you so called christians and your God walks past the streets. Injustice, insecurity, kidnapping and murder occurs daily in naigeria yet your believes in an imaginary God and spirits have not done a damm thing! You come on faceless social media to yap crap about some spiritual war, grin grin fork you once more you hyporcrite! If you meet me in the streets physically you will shit in your pants before i even say hello! Go google Autistic and bipolar, then come back and reply me, take a weapon and fight physically spiritual war is only an imagination it doesn't exist. Use that your spiritual war to fight corruptions, insecurity, terrorisms, tribalisms, kidnapping, hunger and murder in naigeria, grin grin

I will still be here to laugh at your useless imaginary God and spirits, and you hyporcrites who call yourselves christians who cannot save yourselves let alone.

grin
So you have autism and bipolar disorder...
Hmmm
My God can heal you.
No wonder you've been writing rubbish.
I can't be afraid of you dear, I have a very big God and He will reveal Himself to you soon.
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
IamBlessed20:

grin
So you have autism and bipolar disorder...
Hmmm
My God can heal you.
No wonder you've been writing rubbish.
I can't be afraid of you dear, I have a very big God and He will reveal Himself to you soon.

You think my condition makes you more intelligent than i am? Do you think that being autistic means your life is better than mine? Do you think you will live longer than i will? You think that bipolar is a dangerous illness? That would need healing? You see? This is why you hyporcrites do not live in a real world, you live in these fairytale God world where you believe that your so called God will make everything better, if that is the case why do so called christians need hospitals, medicines, or surgeries or operations by human doctors? Why couldn't their God heal them?

Ofcourse, you would think i am writting rubbish, be honest to yourself. do you even know or are you even sure were you will go when you die? Don't tell me heaven or hell co's there are no proofs that heaven or hell exists. I will leave you to battle with that in your heart grin you have being made to believe alota things that cannot be proved.. i give you a home work, find out where heaven or hell are located, find out where i can find spirits, satan, Jesus or devil or a proof that they exist, then come and tell me.

You can mock my autism or bipolar all you want but i can tell now, i have and still live a very happy and fufilled life than you could ever dream of, i am also vastly knowlegdeable than you could ever dream of. Go and research autism (there are different autism conditions) Elon musk has autism.

Some autistic people can see what you cannot see.

As you can see your spiritual war crap is ineffective, i am still here saying fork you and your forking spirit and God. grin spirits are imaginations in your head!

Tell your God to heal all the sick children in naigerian hospitals first before revealing his white ass to me. Mighty God that let's children and women die of malaria and starvations in naigeria. I don't need God.
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by IamBlessed20: 4:53am On Sep 14, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
You think my condition makes you more intelligent than i am? Do you think that being autistic means your life is better than mine? Do you think you will live longer than i will? You think that bipolar is a dangerous illness? That would need healing? You see? This is why you hyporcrites do not live in a real world, you live in these fairytale God world where you believe that your so called God will make everything better, if that is the case why do so called christians need hospitals, medicines, or surgeries or operations by human doctors? Why couldn't their God heal them?

Ofcourse, you would think i am writting rubbish, be honest to yourself. do you even know or are you even sure were you will go when you die? Don't tell me heaven or hell co's there are no proofs that heaven or hell exists. I will leave you to battle with that in your heart grin you have being made to believe alota things that cannot be proved.. i give you a home work, find out where heaven or hell are located, find out where i can find spirits, satan, Jesus or devil or a proof that they exist, then come and tell me.

You can mock my autism or bipolar all you want but i can tell now, i have and still live a very happy and fufilled life than you could ever dream of, i am also vastly knowlegdeable than you could ever dream of. Go and research autism (there are different autism conditions) Elon musk has autism.

Some autistic people can see what you cannot see.

As you can see your spiritual war crap is ineffective, i am still here saying fork you and your forking spirit and God. grin spirits are imaginations in your head!

Tell your God to heal all the sick children in naigerian hospitals first before revealing his white ass to me. Mighty God that let's children and women die of malaria and starvations in naigeria. I don't need God.

My dear, the more you write, the more I'm compassionate towards you. I'm not in anyway laughing at your condition. Now, I see clearly beyond the smokescreen of your writings, that you obviously have a void within. I feel your pain. I promise you, Jesus can fill your void.

I had a lecturer, about 20 years ago, who became my project Supervisor. He was an atheist just like you and we that were close to him knew that beyond the terror he seems to be known for he was empty. A year after we left the school, he died. And someone told me, he accepted Jesus before he died.

Listen, if you can accept Jesus, you will have fulfillment. You can rant all you want,but I speak from a position of experience. I have experienced God and He is real. Several Years ago, as a child, I accepted Jesus and He is sweet. You'll never know what you are missing until you accept His person. My dear, I love you and I will be praying for you. This is a promise.
Thanks.
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2022
IamBlessed20:

My dear, the more you write, the more I'm compassionate towards you. I'm not in anyway laughing at your condition. Now, I see clearly beyond the smokescreen of your writings, that you obviously have a void within. I feel your pain. I promise you, Jesus can fill your void.

I had a lecturer, about 20 years ago, who became my project Supervisor. He was an atheist just like you and we that were close to him knew that beyond the terror he seems to be known for he was empty. A year after we left the school, he died. And someone told me, he accepted Jesus before he died.

Listen, if you can accept Jesus, you will have fulfillment. You can rant all you want,but I speak from a position of experience. I have experienced God and He is real. Several Years ago, as a child, I accepted Jesus and He is sweet. You'll never know what you are missing until you accept His person. My dear, I love you and I will be praying for you. This is a promise.
Thanks.
More rubbish! I don't need God, I don't Jesus! I am not your project supervisor.

You accepted Jesus as child because you had no choice, your parents brainwashed you into accepting their own religious believes (Jesus) because they have also being brainwashed, i bet you will or have already brainwash your own kids to accept your believes it is child abuse. You never had a freedom to choose what to believe in. If your parents were hindus, Jews or sikhhs you woulda accepted their believes too because they made you believe you will go to hell if you didn't. When did you get your own choice to believe in what you feel is right for you? Never! Now you might have being believing in lies, but what da hell? You don't think rational enough to consider that. You just believe! No proofs, no nothing! Just believe! As it appears you do not have your own mind, you accepted the religion your parents coerced and blackmailed you into accepting.

So far i am still waiting to see that your God, you promised me he will reveal himself, he is still hiding in the clouds and doing nothing!

I don't give a shit if you think i am ranting. I don't expect you to think otherwise.
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by IamBlessed20: 6:43am On Sep 19, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
More rubbish! I don't need God, I don't Jesus! I am not your project supervisor.

Smiles.
You call this freedom of choice ?��
Actually, it is you that have been brainwashed with human philosophies.
I have tasted the true God. In due course, I pray He reveals Himself to you. Actually, with human reasoning, you can't find God.
You will discover that you have been brainwashed with lies. May your eyes be open
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
IamBlessed20:

Smiles.
You call this freedom of choice ?��
Actually, it is you that have been brainwashed with human philosophies.
I have tasted the true God. In due course, I pray He reveals Himself to you. Actually, with human reasoning, you can't find God.
You will discover that you have been brainwashed with lies. May your eyes be open
call it what ever the fork you like, i don't give a shit! I have still not seen your imaginary God. grin so far for nearly a week i am still waiting for him or is it her to reveal their self to me.

You have tasted God only in your head, grin I don't want to taste your God, the God you still cannot proof it existence. Your prayers are ineffective, pray for yourself first. You are too blinded by religious rubbish you need liberating from that 2000 years old believes. The believe even the white folks who invented it has dumped and moved on. I don't need God or anything to believe in only hopeless people like you do. If hell exists i want to go to hell. grin save yourself leave me alone! You will discover that God doesn't exist one day, that God is just an imaginary white old guy with grey beard living in the sky (your head)
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by IamBlessed20: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
call it what ever the fork you like, i don't give a shit! I have still not seen your imaginary God. grin so far for nearly a week i am still waiting for him or is it her to reveal their self to me.

You have tasted God only in your head, grin I don't want to taste your God, the God you still cannot proof it existence. Your prayers are ineffective, pray for yourself first. You are too blinded by religious rubbish you need liberating from that 2000 years old believes. The believe even the white folks who invented it has dumped and moved on. I don't need God or anything to believe in only hopeless people like you do. If hell exists i want to go to hell. grin save yourself leave me alone! You will discover that God doesn't exist one day, that God is just an imaginary white old guy with grey beard living in the sky (your head)

Poor you.
You'll understand when the time comes
Re: Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
IamBlessed20:

Poor you.
You'll understand when the time comes
Fork off! I am still waiting for your imaginary God and spirit to show up in my streets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep / 6 Palestinian Militants Escape From High-security Israeli Prison. Hamas Mocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.