Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II (20844 Views)

Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell / Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by crackhouse(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2022
Enough of the queen Elizabeth stuff
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by Shegz4god(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2022
The most influential and resources theiving bitch of the 20th -21th century.. ��
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2022
Racoon:
What a end to an era. I forever remember that my momma was burn exactly the same day she visited Nigeria in 1956. Rest in peace Queen.
yes she was born on the same day as the Queen thats why she is the queen of your household. wink
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by almarthins(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2022
TimmyTen:
Suddenly, Suddenly I never knew most Nigerians are related to the Queen…… see posts and updates everywhere
which language u dey speak so?

1 Like

Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by RussellRutherfo: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

A reconstruction of what humans looked like about 300,000 years ago:

Nonsense.
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by OLOKOESHIN: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2022
nony43:
The new king go don wait for this day tire. The day he will be the king.

Abeg make give bank us holiday na. My body need am
He's not African

They value one another.

1 Like

Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by Patriotsleague: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2022
JosephXavier:
We also remember the apartheid in South Africa
South African under the reign of HM were made to live in a segregated area and less equiped school in their country were the resources are being used to develop the areas white's live in

Kenyan imperialism and colonialism
Kenyans were chased out of their most fertile lands for the Brits under her watch, to inhabit and were made to live in camps. Huge numbers were murdered as a result

The Nigerians civil war
The queen took the side of the oppressor to oversee the murder of over 3million Biafrans including children dying of starvation and genocide

We have a lot of African, even Nigerian leaders, that have killed, pillaged and plunged their nation into wars and disaster. Leaders are fallible, like we all, they have interest too, personal underlying interests, sometimes it's a clash of interest. We all will fight for our interest, in the case of the Biafra war, her interest lies with Nigeria, not biafra. What people eulogize her for, is her sense of duty and patriotism to her nation, she is firm, brave, courageous. Every leader has their bad sides, even Martin Luther king, Nelson Mandela, but her good virtues outweigh her bad. The British monarchy and imperial system was not created by this Queen of England, during her reign the British monarchy loosened his grip on nations in it's common wealth. People love this Queen not the Monarchy.

3 Likes

Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by Natajo2021: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2022
Adieu great grandma,
You lived your life, made many irreversible mistakes, one of which was the amalgamation and independence of Northern and Southern Nigeria.
For all the evils perpetrated by the Royal Families of UK, God will 4give u ,but there would be no forgiveness for the secret pact you had with the invaders from Futajalon, you ceeded the light of Africa to Hausa-Fulani jihadist, May God never forgive Great Britain for this irreversible error of commission.
Among the developed nations, there would be no UK.
Among the worst economy, there you will be mentioned.
Late Queen, you left the World to rot in hell fire with your ancestors, not because of the royal wickedness but because you amalgamated light with darkness.
#Niger-delta must be free
Yoruba must be free
Biafra must be free
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by seunjungle1(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2022
RIP mama Charlie
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by everythinggirly(f): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2022
Rest on ma.
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by Halo22: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2022
You didn't include her klepto cases.
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Ding dong! The evil witch is dead. grin thought she will live forever. Call for celebration!
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by deen84(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Antoeni:
Queen Elizabeth II has been alive since 1926. In that period she has witnessed World Wars, fall of USSR, birth of Israel, atomic bombs, invention of computers, JFK assassination, moon landing, HIV/AIDS, Internet, 9/11, COVID-19 pandemic. The only thing she didn't see is *Arsenal* winning the champions league,
And Ronaldo playing the Europa League ���
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by Finisher07(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2022
She is a homicidal queen �

1 Like

Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by Finisher07(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2022
She must not rest in peace, for what she did to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by slimfit1(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Buhari the happier of all the leaders he can't wait to travel to see his doctors in London while pretending to be going for a Funeral. Buhari send a delegate now.
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by juniior(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2022
Vogssgjr:
Greatest woman of our time

Thunder fire your mouth. I'm so ashamed of slaves like you. The monarchy has taken everything they can from you, yet you still worship them, because the media tells you to.
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by mbos: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Vogssgjr:
Greatest woman of our time

of your satanic time only
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by Seyishey: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
So also my lovely father also died this year...Rip dad..Rip Queen.
Racoon:
What a end to an era. I forever remember that my momma was born exactly the same day she visited Nigeria in 1956. Rest in peace Queen.
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by Elidrisy20: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

obasanjo
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by grandstar(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Not according to the Bible
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by Sonnick(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Haymoskeyto:
cool

Rest well mama..

If you have old Fiverr buyer account please send me a message on WhatsApp through my signature.

I will buy it.
how much?
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by thatkindthing: 6:32am On Sep 10, 2022
Hmmmm, what a life
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by zuas: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by Deejaygold(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Ok

Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by Deejaygold(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2022
angry

Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by Deejaygold(m): 7:37am On Sep 10, 2022
grin

Re: Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II by Deejaygold(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2022
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 / Donald Trump Wins New Hampshire Primary / Iranian Oil Tanker Explodes In Feared 'Terrorist Attack'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.