Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,120 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation (22016 Views)

Dr. Odims, Alex Reports Visit Bishop John Praise Ahead Of Nigeria Youth Decide / Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly / Gov. Elrufai Leads Delegation Of Kaduna Government Officials In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by Doyou2019: 6:32am On Sep 09, 2022
jrusky:

And where your own papa dey Mr Metusellah old man a.k.a the ancient of days?

One thing is very common to animal like you and that is to insult people parent so easy[/b]simply I guess that is how you insult your father and kick his
a s s all the time.

Is Anyaoku your papa or relative? [b]Oh because he is from SE now make him
automatically your papa baa?

Seun waited too long to have ban people like you here who took joy insulting Atiku, obj, Osibanjo, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Buhari etc but get upset when anyone insult Obi or Anyaoku or whatever, your lousiness and foolishness is beyond redemption.

Who the hell are you? And who the hell is Anyaoku biko tell me? Does he feed me or do I care who the hell is he?

Bro pls feck off.

You see your life grin grin

Get that education!
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by BluntCrazeMan: 6:53am On Sep 09, 2022
bewla:
Give me one good reason to Vote Obi other then his a youth or majority want him , like my friend say we should vote.

.just one thing he has done that you no

And how give you 4 that I think Tinubu or maybe Atiku is better

No politics or baise here
Politics aside..
You might be expecting me to be talking about economy, and power, and security, and all those indices which are physical resultants..
Then you asked the wrong person the wrong question.
The reason I will vote Peter Obi is because he is the only Candidate among all of them who had said it many times that he will create a governing system that doesn't look at anybody's face, or favours anybody specially, even him as the president.
That is to say, his Government will follow the rule of law to the letter.
Again,, I am someone who cares about “having working independent systems in place”, where proper checks-and-balances are put in place and manned properly to keep these systems in constant check, and where frequent activity-reports and financial-reports are being rendered unhindered to the public.
Peter Obi did all these when he was the Governor of Anambra State.
And he would do them again as a president.
We are going to have a president who we can have unhindered access to, and ask any type of questions, and he would respond to us directly, and not through ”lienus” proxies in the name of “Aides” and “Ministers”.
Among all the Candidates,, it is Only Peter Obi who cares about “The People”.. Others when they say “Nigeria” and describe “Nigeria”, they refer to a geographical land-mass, and “Nigerians” are the minions who live on this land-mass who has no contribution..
Other Candidates believe in the “The Leader Knows All” theory.
I can tell you more..
But first,,
Tell me why you think Tinubu and/or Atiku are better than Peter Obi.
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by bhella10: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Agbado urchin face the truth

Your oga looks weak and dying
As weak as he is, he is kicking butts. He's the boss many wish they have. He's surely kicking more butts next year IJN.
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by bhella10: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Politics aside..
You might be expecting me to be talking about economy, and power, and security, and all those indices which are physical resultants..
The reason I will vote Peter Obi is because he is the only Candidate among all of them who had said it many times that he will create a governing system that doesn't look at anybody's face, or favours anybody specially, even him as the president.
Again,, I am someone who cares about “having working independent systems in place”, where proper checks-and-balances are put in place and manned properly to keep these systems in constant check, and where frequent activity-reports and financial-reports are being rendered unhindered to the public.
We are going to have a president who we can have unhindered access to, and ask any type of questions, and he would respond to us directly, and not through ”lienus” proxies in the name of “Aides” and “Ministers”.
Among all the Candidates,, it is Only Peter Obi who cares about “The People”.. Others when they say “Nigeria” and describe “Nigeria”, they refer to a geographical land-mass, and “Nigerians” are the minions who live on this land-mass who has no contribution..
I can tell you more..
But first,, tell me why you think Tinubu and/or Atiku are better than Peter Obi.
Those are not achievements or legacies. Those are just empty promises. Give us something solid
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by BluntCrazeMan: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2022
bhella10:
Those are not achievements or legacies. Those are just empty promises. Give us something solid
The reason I am voting Peter Obi was what he asked.
And I just said it.
Go and find your own reasons for voting your own preferred Candidate.
Tinubu sef had shown some indications that he is going to run an “Anti-People” Government.
Atiku on the other hand is showing tendencies of running a “Government of the Cronies, and for the Cronies”
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by bhella10: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
The reason I am voting Peter Obi was what he asked.
And I just said it.
Go and find your own reasons for voting your own preferred Candidate.
I have them.
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by BluntCrazeMan: 7:15am On Sep 09, 2022
bhella10:
I have them.
Now list yours..
Both the Achievements, Legacies, Solid things, and the empty promises alike..
List all of your reasons
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by bewla(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Politics aside..
I can tell you more..
But first,,
Tell me why you think Tinubu and/or Atiku are better than Peter Obi.
You said obi run his government of check on project

But in an interview obi give he said he give precipal of school project to refurbish school roofing at a school which the precipal did not do he got to no after one pupil at a class in section true it to him
Then he has to give is line to prefect of the school
So how did he check he does not trust him self
You forget this Nigeria of one twenty million how many call will he be taking

When on arm citizens of Anambra were rioting he sat there when SARS kill them and there body buried in the river

He did not pay water co operation pension and does that where to get salary denied

He hike the state university fee without consideration on the people..

Independence by not conducting election for local government for three and half years

And not allow any person from any other Igbo state in his cabnet

If giving eastern state he will do worst

Fear God

Even ojuku reject him with abga rise emeka etiaba hand not obi in obi second time

While I want some one that have Nigeria in mind and have made up my mind my choice don't have to be for you

Proven and tested in Lagos
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by bhella10: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Now list yours..
Both the Achievements, Legacies, Solid things, and the empty promises alike..
List all of your reasons
Abeg I no get time. Go and verify
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by deeva2: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Naso

Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by BluntCrazeMan: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2022
bewla:

But in an interview obi give he said he give precipal of school project to refurbish school roofing at a school which the precipal did not do he got to no after one pupil at a class in section true it to him

When on arm citizens of Anambra were rioting he sat there when SARS kill them and there body buried in the river

He did not pay water co operation pension and does that where to get salary denied

Independence by not conducting election for local government for three and half years

Fear God

Even ojuku reject him with abga rise emeka etiaba hand not obi in obi second time

While I want some one that have Nigeria in mind and have made up my mind my choice don't have to be for you

You're very busy here talking about Peter Obi.,, whereas you're supposed to be talking about Tinubu or Atiku..
Mista-man,, talk about Tinubu and/or Atiku.
Give me ample reasons why I should Vote Tinubu and/or Atiku...
(No matter the banters you throw at Obi,, my mind is already made up..
You can only sway me if the positives you present in Tinubu or Atiku surpasses the positives I have seen in Obi, which I have already told you.)
So, stop wasting all your energy here, and be talking about Peter Obi,, even saying the things that I never said, which were never even related with the reasons which I gave.
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by BluntCrazeMan: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2022
bewla:

Fear God

But then,,
Let me even comment on the points you raised your response.
If Peter Obi didn't set up checks-and-balances, how come he knew about the Principal’s misbehavior through the student?

If he was not a listening Governor, he wouldn't have listened to the student.

If he was not a Governor of the people, he wouldn't have taken a mere student's report serious.
About taking the calls of Citizens, you are a total novice to even say that.
So you're telling me that there are no other better ways which the Government can be hearing the voices of the citizens - until when the “one twenty million” people start calling the president on phone??
(I don't want to call you a fool)
About the SARS issue, he investigated deeply into that event as the Governor of the State, and got to the root of it, even when he got to find out that “the orders came from above”. He still questioned the authorities of those FSARS commanders who gave such orders on the citizens of his state.
About the water corporation pensions,, let me tell you....,, The same thing that happened to them might also happen to all those people that are currently working in all those fake projects we now call “Nigerian Petroleum Refineries”.
How can people be recruited to be working in a firm that is grossly unproductive, and they are being paid heavily? Yet they cannot give any record of what they had been doing all the while?
He closed down the Water Corporation after some series of feasibility studies that were carried out..
And when they came for pensions and gratuities, he told them to bring up the full reports of the actual works they did within their years of service.. But they left and never returned again.
About allowing persons from other Igbo States in his cabinet,, that makes you a big tribal bigot.
Why not say NON-IGBO States, let me get you clearly.
So, you mean as a President, he should have Camerounians, and Ghanaians, and Chadians, and even Malians in his cabinet, Because they are all West Africans??
Are there not enough qualified Anambra People that should be in his Cabinet, that he had to go and get people from other Igbo States to be in his cabinet?
Even at that, had there ever been any Non-Anambra person that had contributed enormously to the Political stability of Anambra State who wouldn't be compensated with a mouth-watering political position??
Must the person be in the Cabinet??
Mista-man,, talk about Tinubu and/or Atiku.
Tell me why I should Vote Tinubu or Atiku..
Stop talking about Peter Obi...
Leave Obi for the Obidients...
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by BluntCrazeMan: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2022
bewla:

Fear God

OGA SIR....!!
TELL US SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT TINUBU AND ATIKU...

YOU PROMISED TO TELL..
SO, IT IS YOUR TURN NOW...
TELL US..
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by BluntCrazeMan: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2022
bhella10:
Abeg I no get time. Go and verify
Let me tell you what I verified..
It had been verified that Tinubu doesn't have the intellectual strength and capacity to look deeply into deteriorating situations and see what the actual conditions are..
Thus, he definitely will not bother to find the actual problems with Nigeria, but to be doing a lot things,, and trying out a lot ill-thought policies (just the way the current Government had been doing).

Tinubu is currently in APC, in fact, he is almost a part of the current government, but right now, he cannot say exactly why the NNPC had not remitted anything to the FG treasury since this year.
He doesn't know exactly the current situation of things, and how and why things are falling this low.
All he knows is that the dollar is falling, the inflation is rising, this and that, yet he had not bothered to look deeper, upon say he is very close to the Government.
Now, you can imagine how lackadaisical a president he would become too.
At least, he should have known what-and-what which the outgoing Government did wrong, and pin-point them, and then tell us the things he would do differently.
That's what Candidates from the incumbent parties usually do, especially when the Government in power didn't do so well.

Tinubu is not a disruptive person, he just follows the trend of “what had been there”, and what the trends are tilting towards. That was why he was so busy bragging about a blueprint for Lagos, which he had no single will-power to work with.

In fact,, it is verifyable that with Tinubu,, it is 150% obvious that HE will do absolutely nothing about corruption.
As for Atiku??
Atiku is just coming to fertilize the corruption in Nigeria.
He would just become another figure-head.
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by bhella10: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Let me tell you what I verified..
It had been verified that Tinubu doesn't have the intellectual strength and capacity to look deeply into deteriorating situations and see what the actual conditions are..
Thus, he definitely will not bother to find the actual problems with Nigeria, but to be doing a lot things,, and trying out a lot ill-thought policies (just the way the current Government had been doing).

Tinubu is currently in APC, in fact, he is almost a part of the current government, but right now, he cannot say exactly why the NNPC had not remitted anything to the FG treasury since this year.
He doesn't know exactly the current situation of things, and how and why things are falling this low.
All he knows is that the dollar is falling, the inflation is rising, this and that, yet he had not bothered to look deeper, upon say he is very close to the Government.
Now, you can imagine how lackadaisical a president he would become too.
At least, he should have known what-and-what which the outgoing Government did wrong, and pin-point them, and then tell us the things he would do differently.
That's what Candidates from the incumbent party usually do, especially when the Government in power didn't do so well.

Tinubu is not a disruptive person, he just follows the trend of “what had been there”, and what the trends are tilting towards. That was why he was so busy bragging about a blueprint for Lagos, which he had no single will-power to work with.

In fact,, it is verifyable that with Tinubu,, it is 150% obvious that HE will do absolutely nothing about corruption.
As for Atiku??
Atiku is just coming to fertilize the corruption in Nigeria.
He would just become another figure-head.
Your opinion. No comment. He's still the man for the job. I'm sorry but my vote is Jagaban's.
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by Tobi3k4(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
This man is still looking young at 89.
GLeesMODEL:
Chief Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr utchay Odims Leads High-powered Delegation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50MAO6lkgBg

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/09/chief-anyaoku-endorses-nigeria-youth.html?m=1
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
bhella10:
Your opinion. No comment. He's still the man for the job. I'm sorry but my vote is Jagaban's.
You now also see why you should always stay clear of my mentions and comments whenever I am talking about Peter Obi.??
I have a lot more reasons to vote him.
And many more reasons why I cannot vote the other candidates.
I even had to tell you to convince me otherwise,. (That is,, let me even take myself that my reasons are not even good enough for me to have made up my mind). But all you got to say was “Go and Verify”.
Like,,, is there a way at-all you can convince me away from voting Peter Obi??
Even if you try to use the method of de-marketing him, I will re-market him with those same points of yours.
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by bewla(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
OGA SIR....!!
TELL US SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT TINUBU AND ATIKU...

YOU PROMISED TO TELL..
SO, IT IS YOUR TURN NOW...
TELL US..
Yep
One Tinubu meet and improve Lagos from it's multiple accont for different offices to single account
Which the federal want to copy

Two he create local development center which brought government close to the people in rural area like olowo ira,ajangbadi, igando, alakuko, iju

Three meet and improve the local health centers

Four he not only improve education
But set a standard by pay all senior secondary school students waec till date
And junior high school

Five he run government of inclusive with other states citizens

Six he run his government not base on religion

Seven he create work for citizens to benefit members and none members in the state lastman , lawman, brt, neighborhood watch, and many

Eight he pay and bring competition among lasgos teacher to improve education in Lagos

Also Improve encourage artisans upgrade them by way of education to get certificate of training in technical school

More of all build people to challenge there goal for a better tomorrow

This my take
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by BluntCrazeMan: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2022
bewla:
Yep
One Tinubu meet and improve Lagos from it's multiple accont for different offices to single account
Which the federal want to copy

Two he create local development center which brought government close to the people in rural area like olowo ira,ajangbadi, igando, alakuko, iju

Three meet and improve the local health centers

Four he not only improve education
But set a standard by pay all senior secondary school students waec till date
And junior high school

Five he run government of inclusive with other states citizens

Six he run his government not base on religion

Seven he create work for citizens to benefit members and none members in the state lastman , lawman, brt, neighborhood watch, and many

Eight he pay and bring competition among lasgos teacher to improve education in Lagos

Also Improve encourage artisans upgrade them by way of education to get certificate of training in technical school

More of all build people to challenge there goal for a better tomorrow

This my take
Ok then....
Good-Luck with your choices..
While I wish myself Good-Luck with own choices too
Re: Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation by bewla(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Ok then....
Good-Luck with your choices..
While I wish myself Good-Luck with own choices too
Thanks bro

This how it should be your blood and my blood is more pressure then any useless politician Victory in Nigeria today

I respect you and I hope I try with my analysis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency / DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.