Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) (5323 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by DesignMaestro(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Residents in shock as remnants of a decomposed body of a man were reportedly found in the bedroom of his house after four years in Apete, Ibadan.

It was learnt that the deceased (unknown identity) was reportedly seen by neighbours four years ago during one of his occasional trip to Ibadan from Port Harcourt in Rivers State where he resides at the time.

As at the time of filing this report, the cause of death is yet to be ascertained.

Residents told newsmen that non of the residents in the area knew about the incident until this week when the community decided to enter into the compound to cut the overgrown grass inside his compound which has become a haven for snakes and rodents.

It was gathered that the Abokis who were contracted for the job of cutting the grass in the deceased compound were told to jump into the compound since the gate of the house were locked from behind only for them to found out that the car of the house owner is in the premises and has been covered with grass.

According to eyewitness , after managing to cut down the bush , they peeped at the window of the building and saw the skeleton of the decomposed corpse on his bed with a phone in his hand.

Officers of the Oyo state police command are currently carrying out a comprehensive investigation into the incident.

Credit: Facebook;
Awoko Kwara

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by Cypress042(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
What's the essence of having family and friends when they can't devote time and check on you once in a while.

He's probably living in a non residential area, anyways R.I.P to him sad

6 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by M23M(f): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
How was it possible neighbors didn't perceive the stench?

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by 7uplover: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wow, no family

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by ojuu4u(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Thousands are happening in this life ooo.

Human beings are just a little above animals.

6 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by otokpamike(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
I just wondering that nobody could perceived the kind of heavy smell that comes out while the body was decomposing, because I could see building sharing the same fence.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by rexchazy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Choke
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by Dollarremix(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na where to marry good be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by akinreals: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
No family member knows his house to check up on him for solid 4 years? Na wah ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by Facidio: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
akinreals:
No family member knows his house to check up on him for solid 4 years? Na wah ooo
My thoughts as well. Something is not right about the story

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by Zanzibar1: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Look for a wife and marry. Have a family
.. there is nothing dignifying in loneliness

P2ZNS5

5 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by wiseone28: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hard to believe because the smell would have alerted people
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by Idamond: 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
wiseone28:
Hard to believe because the smell would have alerted people
the house is covered with glasses

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by Freelane33(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Loud
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by mankan2k7(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2022
Nkan nsele.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by jagorinho: 12:04am On Sep 09, 2022
akinreals:
The man was a loner, he has other properties but tend to come to that place once in a while,his golf 3 car has been covered with bush before the Hausas came to cut it, about the stench, as at 4 years ago the building was quite isolated from the nearest house so it was possible for people not to percieve the stench, when they removed his sim and called some contacts, the first guy they called was just laughing before he cut the call........The place is quite close to my friend's house. He gave me the gist.

6 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by gaby(m): 1:06am On Sep 09, 2022
Wow...

Stranger than fiction...
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by Devineee: 1:08am On Sep 09, 2022
This is exactly what Nigeria is right now
People are dying in silence

Someone check out on me
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by OriOko88(m): 1:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Where were his family in all of this?? Didn't they go in search of him in d house when they didn't hear about him or wat? Where are his wife and children ? Was he d only one living in that house? Did his family not declare him wanted?? Did they not trace him to that house?? This is a misery that must be unfold. And that area was near to my former house in apete ooo
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by gaby(m): 1:11am On Sep 09, 2022
jagorinho:

The man was a loner, he has other properties but tend to come to that place once in a while,his golf 3 car has been covered with bush before the Hausas came to cut it, about the stench, as at 4 years ago the building was quite isolated from the nearest house so it was possible for people not to percieve the stench, when they removed his sim and called some contacts, the first guy they called was just laughing before he cut the call........The place is quite close to my friend's house. He gave me the gist.

That guy they called should be top on the list of suspects for a possible homicide...
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by starbuck(f): 1:14am On Sep 09, 2022
Was he an Introvert
So no one deemed it fit even an enemy of his to check up on him..

This is a horrible death
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by Walezy2020: 5:13am On Sep 09, 2022
jagorinho:

Many question popped up in my mind,I thought we were told that the man was married working in PH while calling a guy why not calling his wife or relatives.anything can happened I had the door was broken before they could enter the building cause I listened to it on splash FM Ibadan yesterday as I saw the news I new it was the man.they should search if they will see vital documents about him
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2022
His family must be very mad

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by jagorinho: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2022
gaby:

That guy they called should be top on the list of suspects for a possible homicide...
sometimes when you are too shocked, lost for words , or extremely surprised you might burst out laughing, laughter has different shades.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by Kaido: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2022
jagorinho:

sometimes when you are too shocked, lost for words , or extremely surprised you might burst out laughing, laughter has different shades.
Maybe he has been calling him over 3 years now.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by Baronthecelebri: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Nawa
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2022
ojuu4u:
Thousands are happening in this life ooo.

Human beings are just a little above animals.
humans are just advanced mammal
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2022
I'm more interested in the forensics the Nigerian police would want to conduct grin grin
If they can enumerate the steps, I'll be happier
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by ately1(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2022
Things are happening
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by ceejayluv(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2022
gaby:

That's the typical Nigerian incompetent Police procedure. There's nothing linking The person to the death so far.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by ceejayluv(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2022
jagorinho:

Or probably laughed it off thinking it was a scam call.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Room After Four Years (Graphic) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
akinreals:
You have forgotten many people are lonlely with little or no family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Kill Prison Officer During A Scuffle In Yenagoa / "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. / Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.