Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death - Foreign Affairs (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (57992 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Babinski: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
vanunu:

They queen supported the killing of more than three
million west Africans in the late 60s.

Some Igbo people need to realize that all is fair in love and war. When you go to war, you don't expect the other party or its allies to treat you with kid gloves. That is why you need to think about the consequences very well before going to war.

While I do not expect Igbos to remember the war with any fondness, hatred eats and harms the person harbouring it more than the target of such hatred.

History showed that the Nigerian side was supported by the United Kingdom, Soviet Union and United States of America among others while the Biafran side was supported by France, West Germany and China among others.

Why single out Britain and the Queen for hatred? Igbos earning their living in the UK, USA and other former allies of Nigeria in the Civil War are in millions. Would they have fared better allowing hatred to prevent them from working in those countries? Even Uju Anya is working in the USA for all her hatred!!!

Furthermore, if those countries and their leaders hate Igbos, would they have welcomed Igbos into their countries?

If Uju Anya fans the embers of hatred from the British and other allies of Nigeria during the Civil War, what good will it do her and the Igbo people? Was it not the same Britain and UK that Nnamdi Kanu was appealing to for his salvation from the Nigerian gulag? Was it not the same UK that had harboured him and other Igbos for so long? People need to rise above pettiness and stupidity. Biafra War was a bad decision by the Igbo ancestors who pursued the path then. And the results bear it out. To now continue to live life based on the events of the war is a recipe for everlasting sadness and bitterness that would do the Igbo no good. Even Jews that lost 6 million people to the World War have learnt to heal and move on instead of making enemies. Igbo people also need to do that.

And that is why Uju Anya's comments and actions need to been thoroughly condemned in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by RussellRutherfo: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Bontafa:

I have tried to be patient let me now talk to you as a cursed animal you are .

Bastard tell me what is a Torah ?.

Have you read a Torah ?

What is different from the Bible or God don kill your Papa?

If you never open Torah before, here is a soft copy you corn fool .

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.noor-book.com/en/ebook-1818-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%258A%25D9%2587%25D9%2588%25D8%25AF-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AA%25D9%2588%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2587-%25D9%2583%25D8%25AA%25D8%25A7%25D8%25A8-%25D9%2585%25D9%2582%25D8%25AF%25D8%25B3-pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiSo9bQwIf6AhXAQvEDHVkXDsYQFnoECDYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2z2P8lP1O_P9MFAaYQOTaO

grin
You don't talk mildly with possessed bas.tards like Patriotsleague whose brains have been eating out worms from sewer waters they drank from their infancy. You have to teach them the correct knowledge with scourges.
Their hatred of the Perfect one- Jesus Christ is testament to the original father-Satan's hatred of Jesus Christ.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Patriotsleague: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin
You don't talk mildly with possessed bas.tards like Patriotsleague whose brains have been eating out worms from sewer waters they drank from their infancy. You have to teach them the correct knowledge with scourges.
Their hatred of the Perfect one- Jesus Christ is testament to the original father-Satan's hatred of Jesus Christ.
Mad religious zombie.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by RussellRutherfo: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Mad religious zombie.

Mad evolutionary ape irreligious foolish God-denying and intelligence denying zom.bie.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin

Asin i was trying to talk to him calming way and a matured way , he kept insulting me .

Then I gave him back .

That boy his father is cursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Mad religious zombie.

Fool from a cursed father
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Patriotsleague: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Bontafa:

Asin i was trying to talk to him calming way and a matured way , he kept insulting me .

Then I gave him back .

That boy his father is cursed
You and your ilk are Ipobian zombies, I don't waste my time with your type.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You and your ilk are Ipobian zombies, I don't waste my time with your type.

Yes I am ipob u cursed fool
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Patriotsleague: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bontafa:

Yes I am ipob u cursed fool
Your all generation is cursed, that's why you idiots lick Nnamdi Kanu your slave master's ass.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Your all generation is cursed, that's why you idiots lick Nnamdi Kanu your slave master's ass.

Nnmadi might be stupid ,but he is hundred times better than Buhari and Asiwaju combined this is a fact
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by fxexperts: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
quentin06:

Stop the rant, she is entitled to her opinion, what did the queen do for her people during the lockdown?
What did Bezos do during the lockdown? He made billions donated nothing to people.
Stop praising psychopaths?
You and your papa that made money during the lockdown, how much did you donate to people, jokers. Show us receipt or get loss. Always forming the pity party group.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
fxexperts:
You and your papa that made money during the lockdown, how much did you donate to people, jokers. Show us receipt or get loss. Always forming the pity party group.

You re hopelessly ignorant, and you re a psychopath go and join your lizard queen in the grave.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
fxexperts:

You re a psychopath, go join your lizard queen in the grave.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by fxexperts: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
emmydrey:
Some Stu.pid cows who are not supposed to be here are insulting this woman. What she said is right.
If you're not a Nigerian, better shut your Cow as.s hole you call Mouth and focus on your sodo,,,,mic country.
These people came here to steal, return back to their country to develop theirs leaving us to suffer cause the discovered Science, in the name of Religion, they enslaved the black man, killed his family and stole from him, cause they had gun powder.

Am not a racist though, but they all part of it. And for those African countries supporting the western lifestyle, peace be unto you. Black man will always be slaves, cause we fail to realize our power and bow to them.

Anyways I dey eat corn, come chop �
You are just right about been a slave, because you choose to be one. They came here exchanged your gold and diamond with mirror and you call it stealing, you are all a joke. Did you lot have value for the gold inn the first instance. Keep acting like you lots know the importance of those gold at that time. Jokers everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by fxexperts: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
quentin06:

You re hopelessly ignorant, and you re a psychopath go and join your lizard queen in the grave.
Look at this wretched maggot talking, your entire generation is cursed, go and join your dead fifty maggot ancestors in the grave idiot.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by fxexperts: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

This is too emotional for something as big as wars. You want to say her clan never hurt or killed anyone else in their history of existence? What if embittered descendants of those people come out to make claims just like hers? Wouldn't the world be full of foolish people if everyone is to dip into their pasts to lay blame and stoke hate to feel accomplished? Is hers the only place in the world to face war and death? All this black rememberance is getting old and pointless. The people dead and responsible are gone, is the way to build the world constant crying about decades old wars from the comfort of American professorial seats?

Black racism is the worst form of entitlement. The world was built on wars and crimes. In future the same will be said of her and her generation. Who will compensate the victims of the crusades? The victims of entry into the new continents since the dark ages?

If not for those invasions, she would be a 3rd wife in Okonkwo's hut cutting up the faces of obanje children and running naked without an internet to act woke on.
Spot on. Don't mind the useless hypocrite prof. she should be in some village in Aba right now with Animal skin round her waist, while she spent all her years maybe as a third wife to some men, cooking and farming till her hands get torn. but she chose to enjoy the benefit of civilization and moved to one of the British colony showing her stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by fxexperts: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
My dear. In a way, they did all the above. They have their way of doing these things and making it look like we are the ones doing it.

Take for example. They're the ones who started this reign of mediocrity in Nigeria when they did everything in their power to make sure power was given to the north. In doing this, they made sure Nigeria was handed over to people who will dance to their tune of music. Never forget the north aren't as educated as the south (even till today) so handing power over to the north is their way of exerting control over the country.

Kwame Nkrumah noted this in his book Neo Colonialism, The Last Stage of Imperialism. Where he noted that our independence is a political one, not econmic because our economy is still very dependant on their economy.

Ask yourself this, why should a people who believe themselves holy, take money from political leaders when they damn well know that money is stolen?

Take the Abacha loot for instance. The money returned total 335 million dollars. Now what this people did was return the capital of that money. Now why didn't they return the interest the money generated staying idle in their banks? They actually taught out business men who to be heartless when doing business.

The sins of the white man is not a joke. When people say the white man is the devil, don't doubt them, they know what they're talking.

Really, so a full grown man like you can be remote controlled. why do you all love chasing shadows will leaving the men that have caused you pain and is still causing your children pain and sorrow. I may not be surprise if you are among those who voted PMB and might be planning to vote in BAT. The truth is most African are not tired of their chains. they are the ones who chained themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by fxexperts: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
PharoahIII:
Some useless nigerians will come here to insult this wonderful prof Uju. Useless people that dont know their history. If only they know how the british empire ravaged and raped developing countries especially african countries. All the diamonds and gold used in making the so called crown jewels were lifted from africa. Useless people
You are talking as if you all know the value of those precious stone before.

ShaqFu:
My dear. In a way, they did all the above. They have their way of doing these things and making it look like we are the ones doing it.

Take for example. They're the ones who started this reign of mediocrity in Nigeria when they did everything in their power to make sure power was given to the north. In doing this, they made sure Nigeria was handed over to people who will dance to their tune of music. Never forget the north aren't as educated as the south (even till today) so handing power over to the north is their way of exerting control over the country.

Kwame Nkrumah noted this in his book Neo Colonialism, The Last Stage of Imperialism. Where he noted that our independence is a political one, not econmic because our economy is still very dependant on their economy.

Ask yourself this, why should a people who believe themselves holy, take money from political leaders when they damn well know that money is stolen?

Take the Abacha loot for instance. The money returned total 335 million dollars. Now what this people did was return the capital of that money. Now why didn't they return the interest the money generated staying idle in their banks? They actually taught out business men who to be heartless when doing business.

The sins of the white man is not a joke. When people say the white man is the devil, don't doubt them, they know what they're talking.

Are not even happy they returned it to you in the first place. Always looking for ways to hate. What about the ones your leaders stole. have they returned any to you.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2022
fxexperts:
Look at this wretched maggot talking, your entire generation is cursed, go and join your dead fifty maggot ancestors in the grave idiot.

Ah another brainless drone in naira land, as if the queen lizards family gives a damn about you
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by fxexperts: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
quentin06:

Ah another brainless drone in naira land, as if the queen lizards family gives a damn about you
A maggot brainwashed nonentity. I refuse to allow you infect other sensible people with your hate filled heart. Take your hate and stuck it up your ass..

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 13, 2022
fxexperts:

A maggot brainwashed nonentity. I refuse to allow you infect other sensible people with your hate filled heart. Take your hate and stuck it up your ass..

What a frustrated fool.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Igbojew:
Seriously those people are a toxic in hatred and jealous against Igbos and not even God can redeem them but Igbos don't even know if they exist at all.............I am that Igbojew
grin grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by naikeboy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
rolams:

That's not the point now. You don't mock a dieing soul.
Not mocking a dead soul bro, can't do that
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by rolams(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
naikeboy:

Not mocking a dead soul bro, can't do that

Ok. No problem.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Joshua999: 8:46am On Sep 16, 2022
You are just stupid
Psoul:

My comment was not meant for your type to understand.
It is beyond your comprehension as your brain has bn washed out.
So, back off.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Psoul(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Joshua999:
You are just stupid

You just confirmed my former response to you from this your response.
You need character reformation. If you continue like dis, you may not find life easy. The choice is yours though.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by DanieleLorenzo: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Mavinsoladele:

Pennsylvania is located in the United States. Get your facts right before commenting.
What's up?

Can I reach you on WhatsApp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Adama Barrow Removes "Islamic" From Gambia's Official Name / Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.