Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (58102 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 36STATES: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
It boggles the mind, nigerians attacking another nigerian in support of a white man, these same nigerians will cry racism by white people.

All these are because an Igbo have dared to challenge the agbado and ewa thief. This is just a tip of the ice bag. Haven't you seen the hostility hate against anything and anyone Igbo recently on Nairaland?

The whole strategy is to portray them as evil and link Obi to such evil to divert support from him. But trust me, they are already failing.

We told them about their gang up against Jonathan but they didn't listen. Most SS/SE give them the same treatment they gave to their son GEJ.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 2Radii: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Broveens42:

Lol. There was nothing hypocritical about the Prof... The queen doesn't make political statements that would warrant her to react. The Prof reacted based on hypocrisy of black slaves who always honour their oppressors at any given opportunity...

All this talk about staying in their land is belated because that is even where you are supposed to stay and confront their excesses while enjoying the stolen treasures of Africa ....

Bro, its unethical, she didn't need it, why sayin it now, why not when she was alive grin

Secondly, what is it with nigerians with this statement of "they stole from our forefathers" what did they steal?? What??

I am even wondering why u haven't turned this conversation to insults sef grin that is why i dont banter with them.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Versal: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
I don't blame you, mumus. They've stopped history classes in your schools undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by DAVE5(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:
Imagine, she's living in abroad yet insulting them.. Later, she and her people would start to cry and play the victim.

Meanwhile, Seun warn your moderator.. one of them has started again..

Why delete my post which is nothing but historical events and the truth?

Imagine people who hate the truth while blaming others for what they caused.. I always say it as it is.

This was my previous post below..

Igbos. Lol..

Toxic from birth.

Funnily, they were the ones who wanted to colonise the country after the British left.. the irony..

Azikiwe had wanted to try that in the SW despite the fact that the British left every region in autonomy of themselves but no, Igbo weren't satisfied but wanted to colonise the whole country. Azikiwe was left to lick his wound after he was stopped. Still he didn't stop and eventually spearheaded the Igbo coup which killed every leaders of every region which were none of their business while they protected their own Igbo leaders. He, Azikiwe travelled abroad at the same moment when the Igbo coup was happening. Ironsi came in and continued with the madness of what they had planned until his atrocities was withheld. In the end, Ojukwu declared Biafra but still wouldn't stop his greedy attempt in wanting to colonise the country. Eventually, their atrocities were fought against yet they're the ones playing the victim today.

They're doing the same today. Tinubu has never ruled anyone or their papa but they keep insulting him daily while they protect their leaders who achieved absolute nothing and are not better than Tinubu who's 10 times better than all their leaders combined together. Tinubu's legacies litter everywhere in Lagos such as Lekki seaport, RRS, Lekki trade zone, LAMATA, millennium schools, LASTMA, gigantic LASU teaching hospital, Eko Atlantic city, BRT and several infrastructure and policies put in place by Tinubu. As a matter of fact, Tinubu is the reason behind Lagos' bouyant economy today.. Yet most Igbos insult him daily despite the fact he has never ruled them or their papa

You most definitely didn’t read Nigerian historical events correctly
nah ur mouth and nah u get am and I hope for you that the Hausa/fulani people don’t happen to you
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Okpetruth(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
This is the most callous statement i ever heard. This woman husband indeed entire family should beware because she is the very Satan we are seeing. Anyway nothing good can come out of Zion.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by rolams(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Klington:

Meaning? Are they the same?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Sweetvie: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

U think people have not been talking? She herself might've talked before, but couldn't b heard cos d time wasn't ripe.
It's just dis same way people admonish US/NATO over dia various supposed selfish dealings and quest for dorminance but seem not b heard. One day, it could be heard in a bitter/pathetic way. Dats how life goes, ok.

Breakfast done and seved! grin grin cheesy.

To whom it may concern.
Well, see ehn Africa are just hypocrite. When they know they hold so much grudges they will leave their country for them. People who are talking here will still take the nearest flight to uk anytime any day. We're just bootlickers
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Papichulostunne(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
A lack of heritage and culture on full display.

The OSU of a Prof is probably bitter over the British govt role in seeing to the defeat of their useless Biafra not knowing that the United Kingdom has been an exclusive colony of Jewish Banksters and merchants since the Oliver Cromwell seditious and treasonous uprising that saw to the regicide of a British monarch followed by the lifting of the over 3 centuries ban on Jews setting foot on the British isles. Since those inglorious years, the British isles has been taken over by Jews to the point that the nobility and aristocratic class have all been jewified through marriages of convenience to offset debts incurred to Jewish bankers.

Bezzos is Jewish and he knows that Elizabeth and the House of Windsor is Jewish .

This linear thinking OSU of a prof does not know the role Jews played in orchestrating their massacre in both the British govt and Jewish infested Soviet union that supported the Nigerian side.

OSU thought her woke credentials allows her to openly insult the late Queen not knowing that civility and general human decency does not allow for such ill talk towards the dead.

But being she is an OSU with zero Home training or a culture or heritage worthy to speak of, these Philistine always expose their inferiority complex by insulting their betters

Osus are beyond redemption
You know pass her and you still dey the nigeria dey type epistle for nairaland.. Shame on you.

She is allowed to err her views. Abi is it everyone you have come across that you admire or have to admire? Think with your head boi.! How has she touch you personally as a human being? You are here talking jewsish gibberish.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Cooolme: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why is she pained from the war her people started?
From this thing you said which I wrote
Quote, it's obvious you're a big illiterate filled with hatred for ndị Igbo.
How did they start the war?
Was it not Gowon that declared war on Biafra?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Wwwq: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Igbojew: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
PharoahIII:
Some useless nigerians will come here to insult this wonderful prof Uju. Useless people that dont know their history. If only they know how the british empire ravaged and raped developing countries especially african countries. All the diamonds and gold used in making the so called crown jewels were lifted from africa. Useless people
You will think those useless Nigerians insults her because of her brave statement but they insults her because she is an Igbo,the tribe they hate with passion with every breath in them..............I am that Igbojew
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Dshocker(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..

The is, what she said, were they true or not...

In as much as the manner in which she said it publicly were wrong doing, which i don't support in anyway, but what she said were 100% true.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Are you blind?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4_Jo4YfbfY
No, I have good enough eyes to see that Chinese characters are written on those walls, and those children aren't black.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Dshocker(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:
Imagine, she's living in abroad yet insulting them.. Later, she and her people would start to cry and play the victim.

Meanwhile, Seun warn your moderator.. one of them has started again..

Why delete my post which is nothing but historical events and the truth?

Imagine people who hate the truth while blaming others for what they caused.. I always say it as it is.

This was my previous post below..

Igbos. Lol..

Toxic from birth.

Funnily, they were the ones who wanted to colonise the country after the British left.. the irony..

Azikiwe had wanted to try that in the SW despite the fact that the British left every region in autonomy of themselves but no, Igbo weren't satisfied but wanted to colonise the whole country. Azikiwe was left to lick his wound after he was stopped. Still he didn't stop and eventually spearheaded the Igbo coup which killed every leaders of every region which were none of their business while they protected their own Igbo leaders. He, Azikiwe travelled abroad at the same moment when the Igbo coup was happening. Ironsi came in and continued with the madness of what they had planned until his atrocities was withheld. In the end, Ojukwu declared Biafra but still wouldn't stop his greedy attempt in wanting to colonise the country. Eventually, their atrocities were fought against yet they're the ones playing the victim today.

They're doing the same today. Tinubu has never ruled anyone or their papa but they keep insulting him daily while they protect their leaders who achieved absolute nothing and are not better than Tinubu who's 10 times better than all their leaders combined together. Tinubu's legacies litter everywhere in Lagos such as Lekki seaport, RRS, Lekki trade zone, LAMATA, millennium schools, LASTMA, gigantic LASU teaching hospital, Eko Atlantic city, BRT and several infrastructure and policies put in place by Tinubu. As a matter of fact, Tinubu is the reason behind Lagos' bouyant economy today.. Yet most Igbos insult him daily despite the fact he has never ruled them or their papa

Both you and your history teacher are a shame to the society, unless you just want to talk for talking sake!!!

Apart from LASTMA and the millennium school, he Tinubu wasn't responsible for all that you wrote up here, so calm down and do your research properly.

For the fact that some of those projects started when he was in office, doesn't make him responsible for it.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Igbojew: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Cooolme:

From this thing you said which I wrote
Quote, it's obvious you're a big illiterate filled with hatred for ndị Igbo.
How did they start the war?
Was it not Gowon that declared war on Biafra?

You have time in the whole world to quote that evil soul that only thing they think about is to make sure that Igbos are destroy in the face of Earth............I am that Igbojew
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dshocker:

Both you and your history teacher are a shame to the society, unless you just want to talk for talking sake!!!

Apart from LASTMA and the millennium school, he Tinubu wasn't responsible for all that you wrote up here, so calm down and do your research properly.

For the fact that some of those projects started when he was in office, doesn't make him responsible for it.

See all the attached below and cure your madness! You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Dshocker(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

See all the attached below and cure your madness! You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.

Comprehension is just the problem your lineage is suffering from
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dshocker:

Comprehension is just the problem your lineage is suffering from

Tinubu came up with all the project and started it before he left office. You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Igbojew: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Osariemen12:

Some of you are myopic. Academics, just like some other professions thrive on controversy. That woman has made herself a destination of academic research in African American history and other related fields. Watch out for her in future.
They don't know what you just said now because of deep hatred and jealousy that have against great Igbos but one thing i so much respect about Igbos is that they don't give a f*uck what those evil tribe think about them..............I am that Igbojew
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Adgraced: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
See thread?!!! Number 21. Wow!!! I am really yet to fully understand what it is about the Tribe IGBO that elicit such hatred from other tribe's men in Nigeria. Could it be that an average Igbo man is way better off financially than an average indigenes of other tribes and like to brag about it?!!! You can argue this all you want. I have lived in all geo-political zones in Nigeria, I speak from what I saw. Envy is a powerful emotion.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Igbojew: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
I do much love and admires Igbos for their unlimited braveness and courage,a trait other tribes lack in this country that is why they hate great Igbos with passion........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Vympel(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..

She did nothing wrong...Colonisation might not affect you, but it greatly affect some people...she even mentioned her family in that tweet...so don't criticize her...
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Osariemen12: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Igbojew:
They don't know what you just said now because of deep hatred and jealousy that have against great Igbos but one thing i so much respect about Igbos is that they don't give a f*uck what those evil tribe think about them..............I am that Igbojew

I can't tell the direction of the research but I am sure her post will be subject of scholarly exercises. The good and dark sides of the late queen and the premise on which Ms Anya wrote will soon be unravelled. Only those in academics will understand this.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
The late Elizabeth is dead, this discussion is therefore purely academic . Abeg let everyone be calming down already!
Oxb90:
The world does not like the truth.
For some people condemning this lady, they have forgotten that she is a professor in a country like USA.
She knows what is going to be the consequences ( if any) of her tweet about the late queen.

And to think some nairalanders are now crying more than the British is quite surprising.

It is also very unfortunate that a noble social media like Nairaland has turned out to be where some disgruntled Nigerians now uses to express their hatred for other tribes.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Igbojew: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Owopariola001:

Be specific. This is Igbo attitude.

You don't see Hausa, Yoruba, Kanuri, Ebira, etc, exhibiting a victim and toxic attitude like this.
And that was why you jealous and evil people hate them with passion because you people feel threatened that what you people don't have even quarter Igbos have it unlimited..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Osariemen12: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lordsonn:

Her post will rekindle more research on Nigerian-Biafran war

You might be correct.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Igbojew: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Owopariola001:

What stopped your forefathers from fighting back?
Aint you and your coward people ashamed of yourself that you people couldn't fight brave Igbos kiketmsb to mab instead you people seek help from world power like Britain,Russian,even Arab world,North Africa and some Africans to help you cowards fight brave Igbos.So you should direct that question you asked by asking yourself and your coward people What Stops Your Forefathers From Fighting Brave Igbos Back............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by yeshuasfootstep(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sadly, slaves are still walking about in their tethers not knowing they've been freed since 2019. See them them defending their tormentors.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:
It's very rare to find a sensible igbo woman.
changed
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Igbojew:
Aint you and your coward people ashamed of yourself that you people couldn't fight brave Igbos kiketmsb to mab instead you people seek help from world power like Britain,Russian,even Arab world,North Africa and some Africans to help you cowards fight brave Igbos.So you should direct that question you asked by asking yourself and your coward people What Stops Your Forefathers From Fighting Brave Igbos Back............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
u guys will always be liars you your grandfather lied to your father your father lied to you. Now you are proudly lying to yourself and your children. The igbos will continue to remain behind while others move on because they hate the truth.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Igbojew: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Mrnuelzz:
You must be in sifia pains
If you're so pained why don't you go and die
The igbo people u love to hate will not stop being better than your useless tribe forever.
Your jealousy over igbo is very visible.. Guess what, we don't fucken care.. T he more you hate us.. The more we prosper and take over your wretched lands and turn your lazy ass fathers to our tenants

You have time for such bitter soul that have been programmed by his useless and jealous forefathers to hate great Igbos from birth.Like their jealous,evil and wicked Awolowo like them.............I am that Igbojew
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Igbojew: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
michaelandre:
u guys will always be liars you your grandfather lied to your father your father lied to you. Now you are proudly lying to yourself and your children. The igbos will continue to remain behind while others move on because they hate the truth.
Boy can you just mention just one lie Igbos tell or shut the Bleep up you bitter soul like you.As e dey pain una e go dey sweet we great Igbos................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Mike Itkis: Manhattan Candidate Releases Sextape To Woo Voters Ahead Of Election / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / 21-Year-Old Jewell Jones Wins Michigan House Of Representatives Seat In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.