Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,373 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) (47184 Views)

Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by kologba: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
AdamuKD:
She aged gracefully unlike one shaky shaky idiot that will soon meet his maker trying to rule us through some idiotic proxies
find out he will be ibo...they are slaves .....yet they wañt to be king...tired to agitate for biafra...
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by Flame77: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
The queen will rot in hell for this!!!

Jesus Christ!!! I honestly have not seen images before. Even though I'm not Igbo, I can now understand why most Igbos, especially Kanu/IPOB are filled with so much bitterness.

But guess what? Forgiveness is the best and cheapest form of vengeance. Please let's forgive.

I just came back from the East Enugu to be precise on my first ever visit there, honestly the Igbos are not doing badly at all.

1 Like

Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by sharpwriter(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
The Kabbalah was used during the coronation also.
How? What portion of the kabbalah
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by mcnuel001(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jones4190:
Queen Elizabeth, aged 96, has passed away peacefully today. BBC reports that her last words were:

"Tinubu will be the next president of Nigeria"
ogun kill you

1 Like

Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by jjxxx: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Softmirror:
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.

U mean she WAS beautiful. Don’t forget she is late now.

1 Like

Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by jjxxx: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Softmirror:
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.

U mean she WAS beautiful.

1 Like

Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by shegra58: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
AdamuKD:
She aged gracefully unlike one shaky shaky idiot that will soon meet his maker trying to rule us through some idiotic proxies
Ómo Adanu shocked
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by MyAmericandream(f): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jones4190:
Queen Elizabeth, aged 96, has passed away peacefully today. BBC reports that her last words were:

She doesn't even know who Tinubu is, Let alone whispering those words. Wake up from your sleep boy!

1 Like

Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by smith946: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

We are accepting donation on behalf o
Lol, All donations for the royal family will have to go through me... #Ukmission
#Elizabeth@96

1 Like

Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by seunny4lif(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin
ecolime:
Meanwhile, her Aso-ebi is out. DM of you are interested. £500 per yard. Gele will be ready this weekend.
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by HolyMan12: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sirheny007:
I'm just happy for King Charles!
It was a very looong wait.

cheesy
Daina the fvck one man for hell right now grin
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by HolyMan12: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Will I be able to speak king's English? grin

God save the King cool
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by nahr(f): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Landmack:

I doubt if we are gonna rest this month. Because a lot is been said abt the late monarch from across Africa. Disdainful comments at that..I think most Africans weren’t pleased with her shocked

Check out elderly kenyans who lived through the colonial era and see what they’re saying

I like how people especially Africans are saying it as it is.
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by Freelane33(m): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
ATEAMS:
Will Africa be free now ?
Africa is dead already
Na burying remains
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by olatuns2017: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
AdamuKD:

You mean our next GCFR

But Tinubu will not be president of Biafra

Pls go back home to Biafra

Nigerians are in
Biafra Gerrit fxck

Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by Whoknowsme: 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jones4190:

In your wildest imagination and dream
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by kcowen(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Until her death, she was more agile than Tinubu.
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by dietsono(m): 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
AdamuKD:

Then if that your so-called shaky-shaky idiot changed you, your family and the entire citizen of this country for good come 2023.......then you and your entire family will now turn to the shaky-shaky idiot till eternity.......nitwit!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by dietsono(m): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
AdamuKD:

Then if that your so-called shaky-shaky idiot change your life, your family lives and the entire citizen of this country well-being for good come 2023.......then you and your entire family will now turn to that shaky-shaky idiot you are calling him/her till eternity.......nitwit!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by porka: 1:16am On Sep 09, 2022
Will they use the Holy Bible to consecrate Charles? Will those sacred Christian anointing rites be part of Charles' coronation by his imperial wokeness, the Archbishop of Canterbury?

Till will tell.
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by detectivejones: 1:19am On Sep 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Queen Elizabeth's net worth, abortions, sextapes loading.

By the time Nigerian bloggers finish with this woman by weekend ehn, she go resurrect.
grin Man must wack na.
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by detectivejones: 1:22am On Sep 09, 2022
Freelane33:
Africa is dead already Na burying remains
Indaboski is that you?
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by OLOKOESHIN: 2:08am On Sep 09, 2022
AdamuKD:
You might die b4 him
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by knowhowk: 2:24am On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:
Too many post about her already because she is what!??
She is gone for good,you guys should stop sucking her coochie for fk sake
Make una no use her matter disturb wahala wey dey for Naija already embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Mtcheeew
. Face the Wahala now , why you dey Carry your Frustrations dey put am on the Queen's Death News .

Use the same Energy to comot your eyes
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by Equity15(m): 2:42am On Sep 09, 2022
Just being curious.

Why was her mother not coronated queen when the husband (queen Elizabeth's father) died? Was she dead?

Or do does the monarchy run through only her father's direct blood line and queen Elizabeth is the first child of her father??

E.g if the queen had died say in 1980 when her husband was alive..would her husband have become king or prince Charles thier child ??

Let's say prince charles is a lady/princess and I'm married to him(her). Now that the queen is dead, would i be the king or princess(prince Charles, my wife) would be queen?

I don't know if this is clear enough for someone to assist

Please clarify
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Equity15:
Just being curious.

Why was her mother not coronated queen when the husband (queen Elizabeth's father) died? Was she dead?

Or do does the monarchy run through only her father's direct blood line and queen Elizabeth is the first child of her father??

E.g if the queen had died say in 1980 when her husband was alive..would her husband have become king or prince Charles thier child ??

Let's say prince charles is a lady/princess and I'm married to him(her). Now that the queen is dead, would i be the king or princess(prince Charles, my wife) would be queen?

I don't know if this is clear enough for someone to assist

Please clarify

All these questions have just one answer.

It is a matter of who is heir apparent

The eldest child of the reigning monarch is heir apparent, and is likely (barring death or maybe punishments or other likelihoods) to succeed the monarch.

When Queen Elizabeth II succeeded her father, Prince Charles became heir (apparent) to the throne. So, even if her husband was alive now, Prince Charles will still succeed his mother.

As for your last question, supposing Prince Charles were a woman, and you marry her, you will be called a Prince Consort, and not a king. There is only one throne in England, and it is occupied by one monarch at a time (Queen or Queen Regnant if the monarch is female, King if the monarch is male).

If the monarch is female, her husband is called a Prince Consort.

If the monarch is male, his wife is called a Queen Consort.

There is a line of succession to the throne of England, and you don't get into the line by simply marrying one of the princes or princesses in the line of succession. Only your children will get that benefit.

Currently, Prince Williams will succeed his father (currently Prince Charles) when the latter dies after becoming king.
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by darediamond(m): 4:02am On Sep 09, 2022
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
AMEN!!!
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by darediamond(m): 4:04am On Sep 09, 2022
chokekachy:
Elizabeth took over as monarch after the passing of her father and then King of England, King George VI in February 1952 and was coronated in June 1953.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEDp34MRI20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52NTjasbmgw
MOTHER OR SACARSM!
Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by Besty27: 6:17am On Sep 09, 2022
M23M:
shocked
this ankara wey be 1, 500 for ojodu berger oleeer

Re: The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) by Blake755: 6:37am On Sep 09, 2022
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
The pictures is too sad angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) / Xenophobia: 8yrs Old South African Girl Mocked For Bearing A Nigerian Name / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.