Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals (10769 Views)

Termly Report Format For Head Of Schools Or Principals / Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals / Mass Failure: Osun Govt Issues Queries To Five Suspended School Principals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals by DevilSignature: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2022
grin
Re: Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals by ppogba: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2022
Shameless Old fools.

Even as they hold on tightly, be rest assured that their own children are already fixed up in one MDA.

But, what about the down trodden that knows no one other than God.

Being a principal is as lucrative as anything. Especially where admission costs about N150K and they will admit close to 3000.

Nigeria, who cursed thee?
Re: Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals by ppogba: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Guyman01:
Retirement age for teachers has been increased to 70 years

Even when majority of them are well over 70 before retiring?
Re: Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals by blackpanda: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2022
This is fake news obviously
If you read it, the headline is misleading
Re: Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals by blackpanda: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2022
ppogba:

Even when majority of them are well over 70 before retiring?

Majority how where did u get your information
Re: Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals by ppogba: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2022
blackpanda:

Majority how where did u get your information

From the same source where we all got to know that MOST politicians and Civil servants steal our money.

Except of course you are ready to prove to me that the two categories I mentioned are saints.
Re: Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals by Elsueno: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2022
I just don't understand why some Nigerians are so greedy & selfish

U SPENT 30-35 YEARS IN SERVICE, when it's time 4 U to leave, u still cling to it WHILE REFUSING OTHERS D CHANCE TO BE PROMOTED....Greedy modafuvkers!
Re: Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals by Akinzo2121(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
NnamdiN:
One day one unfortunate news.
you are very very wrong...one day thousand of unfortunate news, Nigeria is a curse.
Re: Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals by NnamdiN: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Akinzo2121:
you are very very wrong...one day thousand of unfortunate news, Nigeria is a curse.
grin grin and we're going to move on like nothing's happened
Re: Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals by blackpanda: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
ppogba:

From the same source where we all got to know that MOST politicians and Civil servants steal our money.

Except of course you are ready to prove to me that the two categories I mentioned are saints.

Blabbing rubbish
You are the one asserting trash. You are to prove. Provide your source

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maduka University Enugu Announces Admission For 2023/2024 Academic Session / See List Of Nigerian Universities That Are On Strike. / Federal Government College Entrance Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.