Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death (104646 Views)

Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell / Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by jamessct4321: 1:22am On Sep 09, 2022
Add this number***� +PLUS (2349I6I92872I).
You keep on loosing BET daily because you don't trust my platform, for those of you that all loosing BET, I know you are all tired of loosing.
"For interested people only, try my platform to claim your winning now"
Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by blaise26abj(m): 1:23am On Sep 09, 2022
atinga1:

You think Nigerian government knew the hunger tactics before hand and did not use it?
British bastards gave them the idea! The war would have gone on and on, like that of Syria or Sudan, if they weren't part of it.
They got tired of the war and had no resources to deplete, because of the war, so they chose the easiest way to end it...hunger.
Btw, Obi winning doesn't change the pain people like Uju Anya and the rest of us feels.
3 million people is not a thousand people.
I want Obi to win for a better economy. Since I'm forced to be a Nigerian by birth and Civil war, I might as well enjoy it.

Awolowo was responsible for the” why feed your enemy to fight you ?” Not the British . Besides Ending the war was paramount instead of it dragging for Ages .
If you are told today that Atiku will give us a better economy , will you vote for him despite the presence of Obi in the arena ? What if Obi fails, who will you now blame ? The National Assembly or his ministers ? My point is the Igbos should stop the victim mentality . Not everyone is your enemy ! You can’t even look inwards at your leaders and blame them for anything . It is always the fault of Yorubas and Hausas because of a war fought decades ago .

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by KushLyon(m): 1:24am On Sep 09, 2022
J0r0hh:

You may not even live up to half his age.

Same as you bro. You may not even get up to 40
Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by Benwallt(m): 1:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Rest on world queen

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by Candycrushy(f): 1:42am On Sep 09, 2022
Dey for turn am to soul shifter
Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by placeofallure(f): 1:48am On Sep 09, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Man U fans said that they didn't win tonight because of the late queen. grin grin grin

Rest in Peace Queen Elizabeth II

Balderdash! Are they closer to Queen more than the Gunners? We won despite our grief.

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by Probz(m): 2:32am On Sep 09, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Man U fans said that they didn't win tonight because of the late queen. grin grin grin

Rest in Peace Queen Elizabeth II

Man. U doesn’t deserve-to win any night of the week.

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by Probz(m): 2:32am On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:
She was looking like an ugly witch from Benin before she died
Enough of her story
She is gone and gone for good,you all should stop sucking her di#k
She was never an important person in Nigeria History

Will you shut-up your expired-ogili-isi-stinking mouth?

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by Probz(m): 2:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Please! please! please!

Stop this nonsense

Yes, I hope God grants her family the fortitude to bear the lose, but common!!!

What exactly did her existence do for Nigeria or Africa at large?

She was part and parcel of those that stole from our people for decades to build their Empire.

Oh, well. People steal resources from each-other and at all proximial necks of the woods all-the-time. Massive overall-travesties went on in history but now isn’t the time to be playing racism, please. It’s just not.

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by Jarchi(m): 2:42am On Sep 09, 2022
atinga1:

Something is wrong with you.

Why are you angry?

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by CheapHomes1: 2:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: [url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/queen-elizabeth-final-last-picture-dead-b2075431.html%3famp]INDEPENDENT[/url]

the young lady always tried to look strong for her people, never betraying her emotions. but the british monarchy is one huge financial burden on the british people. the royal family have no particular job they do or value they add. their lavish lifestyle is sustained by sweat of the working class from huge crippling taxes that they have to pay

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by kareemkamil(m): 2:54am On Sep 09, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
TILL WE MEET AGAIN TILL WE MEET AGAIN.....GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN
U be mumu ooooo bro, weytin concerned u with Elizabeth, where we here, is there programming.
Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by jrusky(m): 2:58am On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:
Enough of her story

Old witch from Benin so na only Benin get witch baa?

Uou are too lousy and extremely disgusting human, bro you stink and exceptionally toxic.

Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by gloryman91: 3:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Never knew death is already knocking her door , time up.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by Elbinawi: 3:19am On Sep 09, 2022
▪️More than 250,000 Kenyans were murdered by the British colonialists.
▪️More than 20,000 innocent civilians that included thousands of women and children were murdered by the invading British Colonialists with Sultan Muhammad Attahiru I in Gombe State in 1903.
▪️The British colonialists murdered thousands of civilians in South Africa.
▪️The British colonialists killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians in Somalia.

Throughout the African continent the invading British Colonialists murdered more than one million innocent civilians. They murdered our ancestors, raped our women and plundered our rich resources. And you want us Africans to grief for the genocidal criminal directly responsible for all this? You must be a bas**rd, I think.

#QueenElizabeth Rest In Hell with King Leopold II, Adolf Hitler, Winston Churchill, Lord Lugard & the Iraqi despot Saddam. Obama, King Salman and Tyrant Buhari will join you soon InshaAllah!

Eternal Curse and Damnation of God Upon All the Genocidal Criminals of History, God Destroy All Those Alive! Ilahee Ameen!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 09, 2022
She lived so long her son because really old today before becoming the king. I was born to only say Queen of England, today we say King of England. The world really is moving fast. The Queen is dead! Long live the King!...

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by goslowgoslow(m): 3:30am On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=KushLyon post=116486762][/quote]

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by seunmind44: 3:39am On Sep 09, 2022
Mama Charlie should not have shooked hands with Liz Truss. That was a handshake of death

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by Navalsadiq(m): 3:50am On Sep 09, 2022
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD REST HER SOUL
Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by blueAgent(m): 4:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:
Enough of her story

Your comments is so naive and meaningless.

2 Likes

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by kingthreat(m): 4:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:
Enough of her story

She was wat important in Nigerian history than your family and generations can ever be

2 Likes

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by kingthreat(m): 4:48am On Sep 09, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Please! please! please!

Stop this nonsense

Yes, I hope God grants her family the fortitude to bear the lose, but common!!!

What exactly did her existence do for Nigeria or Africa at large?

She was part and parcel of those that stole from our people for decades to build their Empire.

She is not the reason your ancestors were selling your people to slavery while her people developed technology.

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by kingthreat(m): 4:49am On Sep 09, 2022
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
This is why she will rot in hell!!!!!!

It is Ojukwu to do the rottening for this. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:00am On Sep 09, 2022
At least Prince chalse will not die a Prince undecided

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by drololaaof: 5:39am On Sep 09, 2022
ifeanyiatuadu:
Queen Elizabeth trying to get into heaven
This is ridicle,if it were muslim affair you'll be charge for blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by tsspsolutions: 5:51am On Sep 09, 2022
Antoeni:
Even in Death, She is Still Useful , Stronger And Healthier Than Tinubu

Your hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu isn’t gonna take away his greatness.
Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by Besty27: 5:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:
Enough of her story
watch mouth mumu

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by lukency(m): 5:54am On Sep 09, 2022
Mama Don old. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death by Acesexcell(m): 6:00am On Sep 09, 2022
KushLyon:
She still looks better than our residential daddy shaky grin how old do you guys said he is again?
Lol..... nairalander will not kill me with laughter ����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.