Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,722 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) (60586 Views)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers / Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by advanceDNA: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Mumu man...if the woman is an olosho..so the two men she slept with are now what?

....The two men that slept with her are the boyfriends she's cheating on....is double dating now a new thing?? .....is lyying and collecting money from several guys a new thing to you women??....but somehow u want to blame the men she used her leg to waka to their houses.

Well done....responsibility has never been a woman's talent anyways....the men tgat dont know shes cheating on them must be blamed

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Chioma4eva(f): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Grace2023:
I'm fine as well.
I admire the way you write, I'll like us to communicate on other social platforms asides nairaland let's get to know each other
Thanks for the compliment.
Nairaland is enough for now.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by OctavianAC(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Source: Fake news from fake blog owners with its name as "withheld.uk.co" instead of .com
Name: The name of the lady who give birth as "withheld.com"
Time: Withheld 0020hours.com
Doctor: As Doctor Withheld
Reporters: Withheld.reporter.com
Thank you
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by OctavianAC(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
OctavianAC:
Source: Fake news from fake blog owners with its name as "withheld.uk.co" instead of .com
Name: The name of the lady who give birth as "withheld.com"
Time: Withheld 0020hours.com
Doctor: As Doctor Withheld
Reporters: Withheld.reporter.com
Thank you

Every real news should have the following details
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I'm fine and you?

Oh no u again.
anyways so u sayin u fine.correct? how? well i need a new babe.please are u lightskin & wot size & weight r u & do u dress weel & are u presantable please?? smiley
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by cayorday89(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
She must have promised each of them cute baby during the spur of the sez, not knowing nature is taking note. Lucky them, they have their baby(Mama) producing machine easily without having to wait for 9 months alternatively.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by davidl7: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Women una too much ooh,

2 human beings release sperm into your body the same day.. Common!

Una dey try oo
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Tegabadguy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Advancedman(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
jeromestarks:
When different sperm is too much, you might have children whose left hand is taller than the right one because he is made of two fathers; short and tall fathers.

Irrelevance
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
You never studied biology at school did you? grin

If did you would know that a child can never have 2 biological fathers.
jeromestarks:
When different sperm is too much, you might have children whose left hand is taller than the right one because he is made of two fathers; short and tall fathers.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Benwallt(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
your mother is in the best position to ask that question sir
I pity your mother. She must have gone through alot trying to raise you properly.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by omokab: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
oz4real83:
To avoid stories that touch, as a man always do DNA tests for all your children, never assume or take anything for granted. Every woman knows the real father of every child that leaves her womb, she knows very minute details of whom that child has facial or other physical resemblances with which other people don't knowundecided
this is what I used to argue about over many years .only a trusted woman can know the real father of her child. I once told someone that if a woman slept with 2 different men on the same date and she conceived. Honestly,she won't know who she is pregnant for because there is no sign that the sperm that make her pregnant will give. She can only be fortunate if she give the child to the right Father.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2022

If you did, you would know that a child can never have 2 biological fathers.
jeromestarks:
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by doshiyad1: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Olosho!

You had sex with two different men same day and you're surprised by the result? What were you expecting? Two plasma television

Honestly speaking you got my ribs cracking. what the hell was she expecting indeed
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Benwallt:
I pity your mother. She must have gone through alot trying to raise you properly.
But she didn’t raise a monkey like you anyway
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by jeromestarks: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
GenBuhari:

If you did, you would know that a child can never have 2 biological fathers.
The biology you learnt in sec school is just basics. There's more to life that you don't understand. I thought you will be smarter at your age.
Shame on you.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Wwwq: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Really
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by jeromestarks: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Advancedman:

Irrelevance
I don't like you. You're too serious.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Benwallt(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
But she didn’t raise a monkey like you anyway
But she raised a useless n mannerless miscreant of a daughter in u, worst than monkey
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
So where did you study your biology smiley
jeromestarks:

The biology you learnt in sec school is just basics. There's more to life that you don't understand. I thought you will be smarter at your age.
Shame on you.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by jeromestarks: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
GenBuhari:
So where did you study your biology smiley
Iraq. In Iraq.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ok, now it is all making sense! grin
jeromestarks:

Iraq. In Iraq.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Benwallt:
But she raised a useless n mannerless miscreant of a daughter in u, worst than monkey
That is a pure lie.

If you weren’t raised a monkey, you wouldn’t act as one.
Home training is your weakness
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Benwallt(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
That is a pure lie.

If you weren’t raised a monkey, you wouldn’t act as one.
Home training is your weakness
Koshi lo
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by kennethesan(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Why are you so sexist?What do you say to men that rape their daughters?Nonsense
No doubt some guys do sleep with more than one lady in a day. However, your example is rare and one in a thousand but to find a lady sleep with two different guys in a day cannot be far fetched and you know it. If you are one of those wonderful ladies outside there, then i reserve my respect for you. ....
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Maberu: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Olosho!

You had sex with two different men same day and you're surprised by the result? What were you expecting? Two plasma television
The girl gat ibo blood in her cos only Igbo oloso will Bleep 2 men same day.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

....The two men that slept with her are the boyfriends she's cheating on....is double dating now a new thing?? .....is lyying and collecting money from several guys a new thing to you women??....but somehow u want to blame the men she used her leg to waka to their houses.

Well done....responsibility has never been a woman's talent anyways....the men tgat dont know shes cheating on them must be blamed
see the way you are talking as if you have seen the woman before..I dont know why some Men want something they can't give God from women..They always want a woman to be perfect as if the Men themselves dont have flaws...Hating on women and insulting them wont change anything in this life...at least if you want to marry,,Na woman u go still marry unless you are gay...And im very sure it was a woman that birthed you
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by umbo: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
this confirms d case of cane and Abel
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by advanceDNA: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Favorolasupo:
see the way you are talking as if you have seen the woman before..I dont know why some Men want something they can't give God from women..They always want a woman to be perfect as if the Men themselves dont have flaws...Hating on women and insulting them wont change anything in this life...at least if you want to marry,,Na woman u go still marry unless you are gay...And im very sure it was a woman that birthed you

Insult women?? Hate women.?? Sigh!!!!..I only disagreed with your comment of blaming the guys for sleeping with the same woman on the same day.....something they probably ddnt know....

But as usual......you have come to play the victim card ...hiding under being attacked and hated....

So what was i supposed to say.??...praise the woman for sleeping around and also join u to blame the men, and call you dear and honey just to make you feel respected because you are woman and a woman gave birth to me....

. Spits!! Some of you women on this forum are pathetic and it irritates me sometimes when i read your comments ...always screaming and lying about being hated.....geez!!!

u just dont want to hear about your gender doing shittý, shameful and dirty things here....but you are happy to hear men fvck up and do horrible things....u will gladly call men evil, broke, idiot§, sex starved and other horrible names...

..why dont u women try scolding your fellow women folk for your common vices for a change....maybe we will have less prostitution, sleeping around, paternity fraud and other common women vices to talk about....
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

Insult women?? Hate women.?? Sigh!!!!..I only disagreed with your comment of blaming the guys for sleeping with the same woman on the same day.....something they probably ddnt know....

But as usual......you have come to play the victim card ...hiding under being attacked and hated....

So what was i supposed to say.??...praise the woman for sleeping around and also join u to blame the men, and call you dear and honey just to make you feel respected because you are woman and a woman gave birth to me....

. Spits!! Some of you women on this forum are pathetic and it irritates me sometimes when i read your comments ...always screaming and lying about being hated.....geez!!!

u just dont want to hear about your gender doing shittý, shameful and dirty things here....but you are happy to hear men fvck up and do horrible things....u will gladly call men evil, broke, idiot§, sex starved and other horrible names...

..why dont u women try scolding your fellow women folk for your common vices for a change....maybe we will have less prostitution, sleeping around, paternity fraud and other common women vices to talk about....

U should have kept quiet instead of making sexist comments..I wasn't blaming the guys for anything coz in reality both the two guys and the woman are both stvpid and wrong..I was just concerned about the fact that u only condemned the woman for sleeping with two guys when u supposed to have condemned all of them together...Well as for me i am not on any side whether male or Female..i dont know what you think i am but im no fvcking feminist..i dont give a fvck about feminism..I would have said the same thing if you were Female...Stop the habit of pouring your aggression on only women especially when the two genders are wrong..Hasta la visita!
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
kennethesan:
No doubt some guys do sleep with more than one lady in a day. However, your example is rare and one in a thousand but to find a lady sleep with two different guys in a day cannot be far fetched and you know it. If you are one of those wonderful ladies outside there, then i reserve my respect for you. ....
Im not a wonderful lady..Grazie!
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by advanceDNA: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Favorolasupo:
U should have kept quiet instead of making sexist comments..I wasn't blaming the guys for anything coz in reality both the two guys and the woman are both stvpid and wrong..I was just concerned about the fact that u only condemned the woman for sleeping with two guys when u supposed to have condemned all of them together...Well as for me i am not on any side whether male or Female..i dont know what you think i am but im no fvcking feminist..i dont give a fvck about feminism..I would have said the same thing if you were Female...Stop the habit of pouring your aggression on only women especially when the two genders are wrong..Hasta la visita!

I should keep quiet...are u okay??

Both genders cant be wrong here madam... im not attacking any body....thats the problem with you ..u see this as a sexist comment....

The woman is the one sleeping with different men on the same day.....why are u trying to push part of the blame on the men that may just be her boyfriend not knowing they are being cheated upon....

Having sex is not a problem...infidelity is the issue here..on the same day....please explain how the men are at fault too??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.