Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) (60171 Views)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers / Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

I should keep quiet...are u okay??

Both genders cant be wrong here madam... im not attacking any body....thats the problem with you ..u see this as a sexist comment....

The woman is the one sleeping with different men on the same day.....why are u trying to push part of the blame on the men that may just be her boyfriend not knowing they are being cheated upon....

Having sex is not a problem...infidelity is the issue here..on the same day....please explain how the men are at fault too??
well..im okay actually..Thanks for your concern...
I understand what u are saying even if u dont understand mine..you are very right,,i agree..u get wisdom..pls dont keep quiet,,keep commenting...(No sarcasm here pls)...God enrich you with more wisdom..Gracias!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by advanceDNA: 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Favorolasupo:
well..im okay actually..Thanks for your concern...
I understand what u are saying even if u dont understand mine..you are very right,,i agree..u get wisdom..pls dont keep quiet,,keep commenting...(No sarcasm here pls)...God enrich you with more wisdom..Gracias!!

Sigh!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

Sigh!!!
lol how are you over there?
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by advanceDNA: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Favorolasupo:
lol
how are you over there?

Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Benwallt:
Koshi lo
poverty is your body odour!
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Benwallt(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2022
Amotolongbo:
poverty is your body odour!
Yes, it is and I have gotten rid of it but you that poverty is your cream, keep rubbing it till your last breath. You are too shallow. Scram!
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Amotolongbo(f): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Benwallt:
Yes, it is and I have gotten rid of it but you that poverty is your cream, keep rubbing it till your last breath. You are too shallow. Scram!
You can’t get rid of poverty. Seems you have forgotten that poverty is your first name.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by kennethesan(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Im not a wonderful lady..Grazie!

No wonder.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
kennethesan:

No wonder.
Idiotic Fool!
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
kennethesan:

No wonder.
Idiotic Fool!
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by neztar: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Chioma4eva:
How is that possible?
you look too good to be true. Whats up
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by kennethesan(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Idiotic Fool!
You must be a bigger one to know others...
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by kennethesan(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Idiotic Fool!
e pain reach like this? u reply twice. Your name needs to be revisited.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2022
kennethesan:
e pain reach like this? u reply twice. Your name needs to be revisited.
But you also replied me twice na...lol U be mumu i swear...You need to stop Masturbating cause it seems it has reduced your IQ to two

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents? / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.