Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England (13224 Views)

Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others / Buhari Mourns The 3 UNIPORT Students, Directs More Intense Police Action / President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
PRESIDENT BUHARI MOURNS THE DEMISE OF THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND

President Muhammadu Buhari received with immense sadness news of the passing of Queen Elizabeth ll of the United Kingdom.

"My family and I, and the more than 200 million Nigerians have learned with immense sadness of the passing of the Queen and the end of her unique and wonderful 70 year reign. Her late Majesty was the only British Sovereign known to 90 percent of our population.

"Our thoughts and sincere condolences are with the Royal Family and the people of the United Kingdom and the entire Commonwealth as we join the entire world in mourning her loss.

“The story of modern Nigeria will never be complete without a chapter on Queen Elizabeth ll, a towering global personality and an outstanding leader. She dedicated her life to making her nation, the Commonwealth and the entire world a better place."

The President welcomes Your Majesty’s ascension to the throne in line with tradition and prays King Charles the Third's reign will witness the continuing robust and sisterly relations between our two nations.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
September 8, 2022

SOURCE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02i3FABzZ6P9B76ZtqeTiFuBtWUXbDQkQWgn3sAZbKUCW7GoVcTcG6YpoHqAeqHUTKl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Islandlady(f): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Mtcheww Mr. Bubu pls do fast and hand over in 2023 we are tired of you abeg!

Go tends to your cows in daura

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Racoon(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
What a history for the late monarch. Adieu Elizabeth!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
RIP to her but is definitely not from my heart. Some people will say she wasn't there when slave trade was a thing then, but omo the blood of those bastards British monarchs runs in her vein. I no wan speak bad about d dead, but what the British Empire did to Africa and africans is unforgivable. The inhumanity was very barbaric. Using padlocks for person mouth so that he no go chop ur food, chains for necks and legs, and u dey still flog them. I'm sorry but some things are unforgivable.

Even the diamonds that were used to make her crown were stolen from Africa by the thieving British monarchy.

RIP to her undecided

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Next?
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by KanwuliaBaby: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
The dead mourning the dead? grin

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
RIP to her but is definitely not from my heart. Some people will say she wasn't there when slave trade was a thing then, but omo the blood of those bastards British monarchs runs in her vein. I no wan speak bad about d dead, but what British Empire did to Africa and africans is unforgivable.

Even the diamonds that were used to make her crown were stolen from Africa by the thieving British monarchy. undecided
Do they look like they need your forgiveness?hold your shit hole leaders for trading your souls.. cheesy
You keep complaining about what the British empire did even though your government have done worse.. but guess what!
Nigerians love wailing without doing anything to change the situation..

Don't you think you guys need to be recolonised by the British for the second time cos your leaders are incapable of running y'all affair properly without crying to the British and west..

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by christejames(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Buhari, the shock absorber of the world grin grin

Condolence minister of United Nation undecided

I'm not aware commissioner of ECOWAS embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do they look like they need your forgiveness?hold your shit hole leaders for trading your souls.. cheesy
You keep complaining about what the British empire did even though your government have done worse.. but guess what!
Nigerians love wailing without doing anything to change the situation..
You be mumu. I'm only stating the obvious. Whether they need our forgiveness or they don't need it is entirely their fucking business. But wetin I talk be say, it will be very hard for many Africans to forget the atrocities committed by the British monarchy in Africa.

See as them wike and Co dey jet into UK anyhow because the Britons believe say they go fit steal naija money come hide for their country. But is that the case with an average nigerian. undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
You be mumu. I'm only stating the obvious. Whether they need our forgiveness or they don't need it is entirely their fucking business. But wetin I talk be say, it will be very hard for many Africans to forget the atrocities committed by the British monarchy in Africa undecided
You can keep crying your ass out on the floor and keep talking about atrocities instead of delivering yourself from your real enemies..your leaders who keep enslaving you..

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Think9ja(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
kiss

The way we are reacting to this Queen's death ehn, it further proves the assertion that the black man is a slave to the whites.

Have we not been losing monarchs in Nigeria? Did the "whites" react to it? Nope! I know one idiot will say say otherwise.

I'm very sure if it was an African president that died, the likes of CNN and BBC will just casually report the news. They won't spend an hour discussing what he did and didn't do during his life time.

It is late Queen Elizabeth's death that was discussed in all our media stations this evening. From AriseTV, to Channels TV and the terribly incompetent AIT. I mean, WTF?

So I will leave CNN, BBC, Aljazeera and then tune to Channels TV, AriseTV and the very useless AIT on news about the Queen's death?

Early this year, when the Russian-Ukraine war started, Channels TV quickly created a special program called Russian Invasion. for one whole hour. Ironically, the killings that was going on in Kaduna during that same period was more than the one happening in the Russian war. Why not create a special program called Kaduna Killings? 9ja why?
Who do us this thing?

I'm not saying they should not report it or something like that. But how can you dedicate an hour of a local TV station to discuss the death of a foreign monarch?

I honestly don't care about what she represented, millions of Nigerians don't know her. And they don't care because she cannot help them see food chop.

I tire for black man

But in any case, RIP to her.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by yomi961: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Next.
Who cares what the faliure has too say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You can keep crying your ass out on the floor and keep talking about atrocities instead of delivering yourself from your real enemies..your leaders who keep enslaving you..
Are you blind? Because as you can see Africans have moved on. But moving on doesn't entirely mean forgetting the crimes committed to our great grand parents.

If you like defend the people that enslaved your ancestors, that won't change the fact that you are still an inferior person in the minds of britons. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Are you blind? Because as you can see Africans have moved on. But moving on doesn't entirely mean forgetting the crimes committed on our great grand parents.

If you like defend the people that enslaved your ancestors, that won't change the fact that you are still an inferior person in the minds of britons. undecided
Yes if you say I'm an inferior..one who takes responsibility and not the weak one who keep going to the party and wailing..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yes if you say I'm an inferior..one who takes responsibility and not the weak one who keep going to the party and wailing..
Hahaha don't kid yourself o'jare. There are millions of your kinds licking every lickable butt holes so that Una go belong. But last last, what has changed? Nada. I go dey very sure say oyibo man go first look my face before he will ever consider you grin cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Hahaha don't kid yourself o'jare. There are millions of your kinds licking every lickable butt holes so that Una go belong. But last last, what has changed? Nada. I go dey very sure say oyibo man go first look my face before he will ever consider you grin cool
That's your issue not mine..glad you realized your wailing will change nothing...
Once again hold your leaders responsible and stop crying on the net..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by kokoA(m): 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hope he expressed shock o.
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by gift2xl: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Travelling president oya opportunity to travel don come.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's your issue not mine..glad you realized your wailing will change nothing...
Is like you have a slow IQ. Look around you, even here on Nairaland you will see comments that are mourning her and those that have highlighted the British atrocities in Africa. Nobody is wailing. A new king is already crowned. So how will that stop Africa from progressing?

You are the olodo that gave yourself the tedious task of defending what can't be defended

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Is like you have a slow IQ. Look around you, even here on Nairaland you will see comments that are mourning her and those that have highlighted the British atrocities in Africa. Nobody is wailing. A new king is already crowned. So how will that stop Africa from progressing?

You are the olodo that gave yourself the tedious task of defending what can't be defended
If you was smart and sensible enough you will understand that the statement you made earlier on displayed your wailing attitude..you could have mourned instead of trying to spark unnecessary attention.. undecided

Enough of the wailing pls..

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by arejibadz(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Come on bubu u can do it to

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you was smart and sensible enough you will understand that the statement you made earlier on displayed your wailing attitude..you could have mourned instead of trying to spark unnecessary attention.. undecided

Enough of the wailing pls..
Why am I even wasting my time with you? You want to be votron, the defender of the universe abi.

Okay good luck with that. Heri'yozz

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Why am I even wasting my time with you? You want to be votron, the defender of the universe abi.

Okay good luck with that. Heri'yozz
Don't make me cry.. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't make me cry.. cry
Can your tears make a river already undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Wisetrue99: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Shall we call Uju Anya to this feast grin grin tongue

I have got no RIP to give to a genocidal queen!

Let the living learn from the dead!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
96 is not a small thing na
She have tried
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by OriOko88(m): 12:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Those bitter blacks and ibos blaming and cursing the great Queen should bury their heads in shame. If not for the whites who gave u education and technology,many of u lots would still have remain naked wandering about in d woods using bows and arrows to kill antelopes.

Blame ur fore fathers for not fighting back when d white invaded their lands. Oh they too got corrupted by trading their lands and resources,both human and natural for pairs of glasses,fabrics,gun powders and new gadgets cheesy. Shioor. Africa will forever remain backwards until they start taking responsibility for their misfortunes and mistakes undecided

And to the ignorants kids on this platform whose vague and absolutely repulsive comments can make one goes nuts should get some education pls. The Queen wasn't a ceremonial monarch,she is the head of state of about 14 countries like Canada,new Zealand,jamaica,and Australia including Britain,that's why these countries don't have president but prime minister because they re under the control of the queen. And that was why BoJo took his resignation and handing over letter to the queen on Tuesday. U lots should get educated pls. U suck sad sad

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Bontafa: 12:43am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dude seriously Africans no suppose mourn this particular queen to be honest

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by emmabest2000(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Dem don translate the news in the language bubu will understand grin
If not .....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Honourable1901(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Rest in peace the queen..

All what you did during the war was in good faith, you supported what you believed in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vacate Your Positions Now Instead Of Staging Protests, APC Tells Saraki, Dogara / Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.