Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) (13215 Views)

Tinubu's Support Group Laments Neglect, Being ‘used And Dumped,’ / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Abdulazeez99: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2020
Road Leading To Our Traditional Ruler's Home Embarrassing, Ohafia Group Cries Out

A youth group, Ebem Ohafia United Front has expressed sadness over the bad state of the road leading to the home of the Paramount Ruler of the community, Eze Ukoha Kalu Ukoha, Kpoke 1 Ekelougo Ebem Ohafia.

The National President of the group, Comrade Ojo Kalu in an interview stated that the palliative works carried out last year on the road was done by the royal father himself.

He wondered why the appropriate authorities have not intervened to alleviate the suffering of the community.

Comrade Kalu emphasized that this has affected the economic and social lives of the people, calling on state government and representatives of the community at state and National Assembly to save the community from the hardship infested by the state of the road.

"Our traditional institution in Igbo land has not been accorded with the needed honour and this is just an example of it. This cannot happen in the North or West. I see it as shameful and embarrassing. No car can drive to the king's palace. This is not something to be happy about and I think it's an indictment on all of us" he said.

He called on well to do sons and daughters of Ebem to put hands together and ensure that the community is saved from further embarrassment for immediately mobilizing resources to effect repair work on the road.

https://igberetvnews.com/1375298/road-leading-traditional-rulers-home-embarrassing-ohafia-group-cries/

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by LawLab247: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by thaoriginator: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2020
Me bloodclaat

Whattisdis??

3 Likes

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Moferere: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2020
Terrible roads everywhere, if we talk now, they will pride themselves as village of Billionaires.
Igbo need to face the reality of under development in their lands, that's why they run to Lagos for a living.

If una like, attack me. My message is simple, make una go fence una village.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Nanaborga(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2020
Shuoooooo

Shey be kalu wan run for president, make he do the road to score some political point na , abi what has he done for we to vote for him ?

Kalu and politicians from abia states ( exception to ogah ) are very annoying and their supporters are very dumb, yet they want us to vote for him , he should return all the money he stole from abia state or use the money to develop that state singlehandedly before he claims to be a true Christian or claiming prison has made him a better person blablablabla . Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by owobokiri(m): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2020
Moferere:
Terrible roads everywhere, if we talk now, they will pride themselves as village of Billionaires.
Igbo need to face the reality of under development in their lands, that's why they run to Lagos for a living.

That's why the igbos want out of Nigeria. So they can take full control and show you how it's done. You can now blame them if they fail.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Besecolu: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2020
shocked
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2020
Why is this on front page ?

Who know olafia?

1 Like

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2020
The National President of the group, Comrade Ojo Kalu in an interview stated that the palliative works carried out last year on the road was done by the royal father himself.
Na wa o! shocked grin grin

Kabiyesi sef lick d soup!
And this is a road that leads to his own palace o,
Baba still chop the money clean mouth.
I only imagine what could have happened to other village constituency projects under Baba's...... Nigerians are the enemies of themselves, no doubt!
What a Shame!

7 Likes

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2020
The red planet

4 Likes

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Do not ask for what your community can do for you,
Ask for what you can do for your community.

ILoveDemMANNA:

Na wa o! shocked grin grin

Kabiyesi sef lick d soup!
And this is a road that leads to his own palace o,
Baba still chop the money clean mouth.
I only imagine what could have happened to other village constituency projects under Baba's...... Nigerians are the enemies of themselves, no doubt!
What a Shame!
Hello our darling friend.
Your quoted part of the thread meant the Eze used his personal money to repair the road as much as he can, but it still went bad, but now they need the Sons of the community to help out to build a long lasting road.

Not that anyone gave the King money to repair the road and he embezzle it.
Hope you Gerrit now?

Shalom and keep up the good work you are doing.
Check your pm in 120 mins from now.
It's gonna be a memorable Christmas!
Peace out! wink

Our traditional institution in Igbo land has not been accorded with the needed honour and this is just an example of it.
This cannot happen in the North or West
Maybe it cannot happen in the North,
We don't know about that,
But we have seen it in the west few times.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by royal231(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Greedy and wicked kings.. Despite the amount of jeeps each govt dey share for una..

All governors should stop buying cars for monarchs

1 Like

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2020
He called on well to do sons and daughters of Ebem to put hands together and ensure that the community is saved from further embarrassment for immediately mobilizing resources to effect repair work on the road
Don't worry, we are coming home in December (Onwa December), we will contribute and make sure it is fixed before Valentine's Day of 2021.

We got our Eze's back.
God bless Ndigbo.
God bless Nigeria.

Omoslim26:

And God bless you too
i am liking your comment for the second time since i joined nairaland
just see how some people are masturbating on this thread with their usual childish banter

is it news that there are bad roads all over the country
Amen and thanks.
God bless you too.
You are welcome to Nairaland Omoslim.
But we don't need likes on this forum.
What may help our ministry is quotes/mentions and maybe some shares.
That translates to some cool online cash for us.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance.
Keep keeping safe.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2020
post=97046872:
Eyesore

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Basilpearck(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Have u seen the u guys seen the road � that leads to Kogi State Govt house in Lokoja, very bad...
Even the one that leads to Attah IGALA Palace is worse than this road here...
Bad Govt everywhere
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Racoon(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Stupid group.So only when the road leading to the Eze's palace is affected that the community became an eyesore? What about the common man in that area? Is the royal father not a member of the Abia traditional ruling council that play advisory role to the state government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Emperormartin(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2020
In general this is what Abia state is suffering from...
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by basty: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Bad roads everywhere you go.
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by LogoCreator: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Shame on Ikpeazu
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Mhurfhy(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Moferere:

Werey
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by NnaGbaharam: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by janedonez(m): 7:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Tueh
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by slowice(m): 7:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Moferere:

Oga rest.... Every part of Nigeria be it city or village is under developed. Even some roads in our so called cities are as bad this so remove igbo from ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by itsme01: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Potopoto red mud

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Israel: Scheme As Much As You Can, Tinubu Will Win / Bandits Kill 10 In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Help!!! Who Is Nigeria's First DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.