Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,614 members, 7,847,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

If You See This, Please Pray For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You See This, Please Pray For Me (257 Views)

My Dreams Of #endsars Protest Coming Back. Please, Pray For Nigeria / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See This, Please Pray For Me by osuolale95(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hi everyone, i think am okay to some extent. I just want anyone that see this to pray for me as the spirit leads. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You See This, Please Pray For Me by libertyfather(m): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
God grant you your heart desire, hope all is well?
Re: If You See This, Please Pray For Me by terrezo2002(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2022
osuolale95:
Hi everyone, i think am okay to some extent. I just want anyone that see this to pray for me as the spirit leads. Thanks
Be specific in your request so you can get answer quick. Jesus Christ would always ask, what do you want?
Re: If You See This, Please Pray For Me by osuolale95(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2022
terrezo2002:

Be specific in your request so you can get answer quick. Jesus Christ would always ask, what do you want?

I just need peace in this stormy time I find myself
Re: If You See This, Please Pray For Me by osuolale95(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2022
libertyfather:
God grant you your heart desire, hope all is well?

everything seems more confusing, and like as if God is not ready to hear the outcry
Re: If You See This, Please Pray For Me by terrezo2002(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2022
osuolale95:

I just need peace in this stormy time I find myself
Financial peace?
Marital peace?
Peace from adversaries?
Peace from troubles?
Drop your name and I will be praying with you this mid night that the Lord will still the storms in your life and grant you grace to overcome the challenges of your life.
Meanwhile, meditate on these scriptures
Isaiah 9: 6
Philippians 4:6
1 Peter 5:7
Re: If You See This, Please Pray For Me by osuolale95(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2022
terrezo2002:

Financial peace?
Marital peace?
Peace from adversaries?
Peace from troubles?
Drop your name and I will be praying with you this mid night that the Lord will still the storms in your life and grant you grace to overcome the challenges of your life.
Meanwhile, meditate on these scriptures
Isaiah 9: 6
Philippians 4:6
1 Peter 5:7

In almost all aspect of my life.
Osuolale OYELEYE
Re: If You See This, Please Pray For Me by terrezo2002(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2022
osuolale95:

In almost all aspect of my life.
Osuolale OYELEYE
Alright. Meditate on the scriptures above while I intercede on your behalf. God bless you
Re: If You See This, Please Pray For Me by osuolale95(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2022
terrezo2002:

Alright. Meditate on the scriptures above while I intercede on your behalf. God bless you

All right, thanks and amen

(1) (Reply)

Stop Forcing Women To Cover Their Hair Before Entering The Church - Pst. Kumuyi / Spirit Of Delay: My Personal Story Should Encourage You / Breaking!!! Sammie Okposo Reportedly Dies At 51

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.