Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Spirit Of Delay: My Personal Story Should Encourage You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Of Delay: My Personal Story Should Encourage You (254 Views)

15 Bible Verses To Encourage You / Bible Verses And Quotes To Encourage You In Trying Times / 7 Causes Of Delay In Marriage And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Of Delay: My Personal Story Should Encourage You by iSense247: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastor Azzaman I have a prayer request , please ask God what's the cause of delay in my life?

I believe many of you are thinking like the way the lady who sent me that message today. Let me tell you today God doesn't look at your age to bless you with a husband or a Job. The world might say you are old but to God Almighty you are just okay.

GOD OWNS THE EARTH ,THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT INCLUDING WHAT YOU DESIRE

The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
Psalm 24:1

Many Christians don't have time to Pray personally and wait on the Lord that's why it seems God is delaying.

REASON OF YOUR DELAY IS YOU, NOT GOD

Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
Isaiah 59:1‭-‬3

In Isaiah 59:1-3 Yahweh Elohim stated it clearly you are the cause of the delay not Him. When a man asked me same question the same man send me a text that he has offended God by commiting fornication and I told him that's the reason of delay in his life. Sin can delay your God's destiny.

Throughout my life I wanted to join the NIgerian Army , that has been my dream but biasness because of religion made me not to join the NIgerian Army. But does God really want me to be a soldier? My life has been a life of delay but I have never given up. I graduated from Secondary School in 1988 we are the first set of SSCE while most of my mates got admission into ABU ZARIA immediately after secondary school I had to wait until 1991 before I could gain admission into ABU. Most of my secondary school Mates graduated from the University in 1993 but I didn't graduate till 1998. Those of you that graduated in 1998 if you could remember we didn't go for NYSC until 1999, another delay. This delay was because of ASUU Strike then. After my dream to become a soldier was shattered because of my Faith. I opted to become a Banker , my interest shifted to bank.

After my Youth Service I was told Gulf bank then want to recruit , but I have to go to their Northern Regional office at Kano. In the bank I was told I am qualified but my age they need somebody not above 26 years and I was 29years old then. I was so disappointed that I cried along bank road in Kano. I was asking alot of questions what does age got to do with getting a Job and even if I am above 26 years old did I caused it. Because ASUU strike lasted for 3 years then in ABU ZARIA. Late General Kontagora the sole administrator even closed the University for 1 year is it my fault. As I was crying on bank road in Kano asking these questions. I resolved that day and I told God I will NEVER REDUCE MY AGE TO GET A JOB even in the bank.

Eventually because of my Faith in God I got a Job in the bank after praying for 4 years at the age of 33years. But does God want me to be a banker ? While a teacher at FGGC Bakori in Katsina state many of my students and my colleagues teachers tell me I am a Pastor but I rejected it. When I entered the bank the bankers too tell me I am a Pastor but I reject it. And I do see myself preaching the Bible and Healing the sick in dreams but I still rejected it. Working in the bank is not as sweet as I thought , the targets, the insults the pressure. In the bank I faced another delay of my life , for 6 years I wasn't promoted sometimes even with appraisal of 94% . It was frustrating then seeing your juniors overtaking you in the bank and not that I wasn't hard working. When I left the bank in December 2015 , I had offers to go to another bank because of my 11 years experience in banking, but I decided to pray to that God that gave me Job in the bank at 33 years of age to direct me again.

My prayer point then was God should I go to another bank, Should I go for my masters or I apply a job with the Federal Civil Service. I prayed for 6 months, no response from God. Until the end of 6 months he came to me in a revelation and told me vividly to go to Bible School. He disclosed to me the school fees and who will pay for me. He also disclosed to me the lecture days. That's how I entered RHEMA BIBLE SCHOOL KADUNA.

I prayed for 4 years to be a banker and I prayed for 6 months to be a Pastor many Christians will see this as a delay. God doesn't look at a calendar before he blesses you. The problem is many Christians can not pray that long for something they give up. Imagine for 4 years I was praying for something until he answered me. When God answers you immediately , he wants to build your Faith. When God delays he wants to test your Faith as he tested me and sometimes God will not even answer your request for something because he has something better for you.

I was ordained a Pastor in July 2017 and today I see that I am born a Pastor not a teacher or a banker. I am Pastoring a Church now for 4 years and many Pastors who have been Pastoring for over 30years tell me what I have achieved in 4 years many Pastors even in 10years they haven't achieved it. Somebody called me yesterday from Kaduna that they want me to be one of the moderators in a debate for Kaduna State Governorship Aspirant, together with a reknown Islamic scholar in Kaduna, according to him I am the most popular Pastor now in Kaduna State. Something I didn't asked I didn't apply or bargain for.

If I consider my age 52 by December I would be complaining of delay. God blesses us in several ways. Some of my mates in the bank might be Directors now. Our security man in the bank called me one day and said Mr. David when you left the bank we pitied you, we said how will this man survive with a wife and children but now I can see you are doing better than bank. He is right, in the bank I earn N6.7m then in a year , I saw money but no peace of mind , in serious debt then. As a Pastor I don't have N6.7m but I have rest , I have peace of mind. The people I know as a Pastor I never knew them.as a banker. Just last week a former Head of State of NIgeria called me.just to greet me. JESUS I THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE HONOURED ME. WHO AM I A FORMER.LEADER OF NIGERIA CALLING.ME JUST TO GREET ME, IF NOT JESUS. And I really thank God. If I knew I am born a Pastor I wouldn't waste my time.teaching and counting money for people in the bank. But one of my mentors said being a teacher before and a banker wasn't a waste of time God allowed you to have that experience. So that your life would be a testimony to others.

This is to encourage some of you that think God is washing time about your situation. Moses ran from Egypt at 40years and he became a leader at 80years. Sarah gave birth at 90years. Don't be afraid of menopause he created menopause and therefore he can remove it so that you have your child.

As you read this to the end,. I declare as a. Servant of the Most HIGH GOD, YAHWEH ELOHIM Before the end of December 2022 after the Ascension of our Lord Jesus Christ, whatever you are trusting God for you shall receive it in Jesus Christ Glorified Name. By this season according to the time of life , you shall embrace your child and if you are not married you will settle, IN JESUS CHRIST GLORIFIED NAME AMEN.

YOU ARE BLESSED AND JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH

Azzaman Azzaman
https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/pfbid0ipb3Y96Mhtp5MWZ493C9LYqwQKkQxJxnv2mVfiJyBdyrGdNoJT7w4w48D6fvgRswl/?app=fbl

(1) (Reply)

No Automatic Power / Two Muslim Students Threaten To Kill Their Atheist Class Mate / Transformation By The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.