Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Honda Accord 2004 Transmission Shifting To The Next Gear At 3rpm - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord 2004 Transmission Shifting To The Next Gear At 3rpm (439 Views)

Help! My 2009 Toyota Corolla Is Not Shifting To Gear 4 / Toyota Camry 2004 Transmission Not Selecting Completely / Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2004 Transmission Shifting To The Next Gear At 3rpm by Lascode(m): 4:15am On Sep 09, 2022
I got a new transmission for my Honda Accord exactly a year ago and it was working and shifting fine till the day I took my car to the mechanic for them to work on my injector mouth,I noticed immediately I left the mechanic my car transmission started shifting at 3rpm when normally it shifts to the next gear between 1.5rpm to 2rpm.please help as this is giving me a serious concern.
Re: Honda Accord 2004 Transmission Shifting To The Next Gear At 3rpm by Angrygoat: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Always learn. U see the biggest mistake in Nigeria are mechanics. They can never get how factory did it. Sometimes u will feel you are over sharp,gbam they will do wrong connection. Best advice I will give u now,pls just buy direct tokunbor injector mouth,untampered,wires not mixed or cut and join by the so called nonsense rewires. If you doubt me,go to another mechanic and rewire,they will add their own then your gear won't select again. Better listen,it's cheaper to buy toks injector mouth than to visit different hands
They are all useless.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2004 Transmission Shifting To The Next Gear At 3rpm by Dozieson(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lascode:
I got a new transmission for my Honda Accord exactly a year ago and it was working and shifting fine till the day I took my car to the mechanic for them to work on my injector mouth,I noticed immediately I left the mechanic my car transmission started shifting at 3rpm when normally it shifts to the next gear between 1.5rpm to 2rpm.please help as this is giving me a serious concern.

I would advise you continue to drive the car like that. Don't do anything yet. As far as it is not affecting your drivability

If there is a check engine on the dashboard please scan and share codes here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car For Sale / ES350 2008 / Toyota Camry Sport (SE) 2009 Foreign Used In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.