Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

A FUNNY THREAD, If You Can’t Control Your Laughter Don't Open! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A FUNNY THREAD, If You Can’t Control Your Laughter Don't Open! (624 Views)

Some Guys Just Can’t Control Them Self When They See Yanch / Warning: If You Can't Control Your Laughter, Don't Open / What A Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A FUNNY THREAD, If You Can’t Control Your Laughter Don't Open! by aprokopaperbag: 6:05am On Sep 09, 2022
No matter how Fresh and sweet you look, if Nigerian police catch you come use their camera snap you, your colour must change. cheesy

Breeze blow one fine girl skirt up. As I open my eye to see clearly, the same breeze blow dust enter my eye. embarassed

Normally when you fail WAEC. You can't even touch the remote without irritating your parents. Even to slice bread, they'll say you are making noise. grin

Prostitutes have always had no means of advertising their business until social media came. smiley

If a Nigerian bus doesn't branch filling station after loading from park, My dear you have been Kidnapped. angry

After you ejaculate is when you realize life is not all about sex. Well done. cool

No one wants to admit it, but everyone is completely tired of Condoms. angry

Once you stop dating them
They'll be like "I had plan for you but you messed up"
Event planner. tongue

Don’t give up on your dreams, keep sleeping. wink

Boobs and Bumbum everywhere to make someone commit but ijoba Orun is the goal.

for funny videos and pictures and jokes drop your number so I can add you to our whatsapp page

If you love entertaining, relatable, inspirational contents, trending news , giveaways and you also love to mingle then you are in the right place. Welcome to Bobos Tv. We leave you with something fun to brighten your day.

Simply send "HI" to +2347032879168 and see the interesting updates we have for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Will Make You Laugh / Kindhearted Lawyer! / I Love Paris - Banned Commercial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.