Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election (31746 Views)

How Fully Armed is Our Security Agencies Against Obidients Madness Tomorrow? / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by viyon02: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:
Sadly, Obi will lose and Igbos will go on rampage, for sure.

Nigeria must be ready to deal with them decisively.

you are evil
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Bontafa: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2022
ityP:

He answered you well sha. It's you Igbos that always chant "Yoruba nation" grin. You can't come to Yoruba land and hear that nonsense so widespread. It's a comic relief in the West. Igboho cannot tell yorubas to sit at home. They'll pursue him from Yorubaland if he tries it. The ease with which he was dealt with shows yorubas no like that nonsense movement. And please, leave Dele alone, no one knows the man in the West. Yorubas and other tribes leading you people on will desert you when elections start. Same game they played you people that led to the death of millions of your children in the civil war. Give yourselves sense. If you truly wanted to get APC out, dividing the party is definitely not the best way to go. But you political neophytes know nothing. Thankfully, Tinubu is glad you people don't have sense

You are not a Yoruba man it's understandable for you saying this .

Leave dele ? No one knows him ?

Joke on you .

For your information ,this platform is not for igbos and Yoruba only .

I am not Igbo and I can beat my chest you are not Yoruba , unless maybe from far side of Ibadan.

So what you are are trying to say no is that the Igbo tribe are still the ones agitating for Yoruba nation?.

Do you know that odua nation have been lingering since 2014?

Don't you guys research?

That was long before nnmadi started .

Use your Google search Tinubu's role in it , how he calmed the first wave .

Don't just reply because maybe we are opposition for some politicians.
Election will come and go , the hate for Igbo will die and the hate for Fulani will increase, it's been like that since the marriage of the enterprise.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Grace2023: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Seconded
Any Ipob that go rampage after the election should be Shoot on sight by our gallant army

Good riddance to bad Rubbish!
plaindealer:
Sadly, Obi will lose and Igbos will go on rampage, for sure.

Nigeria must be ready to deal with them decisively.

how i wish i can like these comments over and over again cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Fearyourcreator: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2022
Kaiser20:

Useless comments, those supporting from Nazarawa, Edo Ibadan all over the country , even the northern youths they are all Igbos,. But those supporting Tinubu are also Oduduwa OPC members and Agberos.
You cowards .
You just behaved what I wrote... It is well...
Must you mention Tinubu here ... It's an Obi thread
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by TruthinAction: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2022
ityP:

Old cargoes, but you want to vote a 61 year old man You people dey smoke weed for that una Obi-dient camp

He is much younger and looks very healthy. And he has a good track record of prudent financial management.

Our present crop of leaders are wasteful.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by ityP(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2022
TruthinAction:

He is much younger and looks very healthy. And he has a good track record of prudent financial management.

Our present crop of leaders are wasteful.

We don't need someone who will come and be doing prudent management for us. We need someone who will come and create revenue. I don't need to be managing 10k monthly salary. Instead of that, I want to be able to earn like 10m monthly and spend with swag. Much better than being prudent with petty change. What am I saying? We have a revenue problem, not a saving problem. Also, for health and looks, na Una sabi that one. I'm not after optics. Tinubu is very healthy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by ityP(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2022
Demolakay:

Look at dis cretin!
Soo d Oluwo of iwo nd Tinubu crew on nairaland, threatening secession are OBI-dients? u can nva support BAT nd nt look stupid.

They should start sit at home first in Yorubaland before I can take them serious
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Obiorahpcfg: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1567956565394587652?t=MfrzkMC4ZULW3hDKQzlxHg&s=19
Ee go shock all Obi haters. Kemi is already a frustrated woman talking trash. Shuuum

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Ochelyko1: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Don't worry they won't be need to call the Army because Peter Obi will win the election and we the Obidience will be seen in the whole country celebrating the new Nigeria.

And am sure it is the Tinubu and Atiku people that will want to instigate violent for losing the election.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by TruthinAction: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
ityP:

We don't need someone who will come and be doing prudent management for us. We need someone who will come and create revenue. I don't need to be managing 10k monthly salary. Instead of that, I want to be able to earn like 10m monthly and spend with swag. Much better than being prudent with petty change. What am I saying? We have a revenue problem, not a saving problem. Also, for health and looks, na Una sabi that one. I'm not after optics. Tinubu is very healthy

You want a murderer to be our president? You think we have forgotten about the Lekki toll gate shooting.

In addition, you want this country to be governed by terrorist. Anything happen to Tinubu, Shettima, the Boko Haran patron will take over.

Your plans will not work in Jesus name. How much did he give you to campaign for him?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by ityP(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
TruthinAction:

You want a murderer to be our president? You think we have forgotten about the Lekki toll gate shooting.

In addition, you want this country to be governed by terrorist. Anything happen to Tinubu, Shettima, the Boko Haran patron will take over.

Your plans will not work in Jesus name. How much did he give you to campaign for him?

You mean Tinubu is the governor of Lagos and also the President, who, as Chief security officer of the state and GCFR, order soldiers to shoot abi? You're mad. But that's what I should expect from IPOB terrorists. Same nonsensical talks from your lord and saviour, Nnamdi Kanu. God has destined Tinubu. I will remind you when he wins in 2023
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by TruthinAction: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
ityP:

You mean Tinubu is the governor of Lagos and also the President, who, as Chief security officer of the state and GCFR, order soldiers to shoot abi? You're mad. But that's what I should expect from IPOB terrorists. Same nonsensical talks from your lord and saviour, Nnamdi Kanu. God has destined Tinubu. I will remind you when he wins in 2023

Tinubu will not win. Muslim Muslim ticket will not work.

APC has destroyed this country. We do not want another eight years of hunger, poverty and & deaths.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Gohs: 1:59am On Sep 11, 2022
ityP:

Just as the economy of Anambra bounced back you fool

With the kind of system Nigeria is practising now, NO GOVERNOR can control the economy of his own state — FACT.

When there is Restructuring AND true federalism — then, governors CAN manage their own state's economy.

This is the MAIN REASON people are shouting "Restructure Nigeria!!!"

Please note: Peter Obi will definitely restructure Nigeria.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by ityP(m): 5:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Gohs:

With the kind of system Nigeria is practising now, NO GOVERNOR can control the economy of his own state — FACT.

When there is Restructuring AND true federalism — then, governors CAN manage their own state's economy.

This is the MAIN REASON people are shouting "Restructure Nigeria!!!"

Please note: Peter Obi will definitely restructure Nigeria.

You're shouting "Restructuring" and you want to vote a man who didn't conduct LGA elections when he was governor grin. You want to vote a man who feels governance is a one man's job. You now want to leave the main governor, who, during his tenure, attempted restructuring a bit by trying to develop his state security outfit, trying to generate his state electricity, brought government to the people directly, by creating more LGA, etc. You people are just too crazy. You say governor cannot control the economy of his state but Tinubu did when he was Governor. From a meagerly 600 million IGR, Lagos started generating about 7 billion when he left office. Lekki Free Zone that he started, you no see how that has helped Lagos? cool Keep fooling yourself
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by ityP(m): 5:30am On Sep 11, 2022
TruthinAction:

Tinubu will not win. Muslim Muslim ticket will not work.

APC has destroyed this country. We do not want another eight years of hunger, poverty and & deaths.

When he wins, you fit visit the nearest transformer, in order to hug it till you r*ast grin
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by TruthinAction: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
ityP:

When he wins, you fit visit the nearest transformer, in order to hug it till you r*ast grin

He can only win if the election is rigged and the results manipulated just like the last election.

If it does win, I will leave this country. But I know he won't. The larger percentage of the youths are Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by ityP(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
TruthinAction:

He can only win if the election is rigged and the results manipulated just like the last election.

If it does win, I will leave this country. But I know he won't. The larger percentage of the youths are Obidient.

If he wins and you don't leave naija, may thunder from the Most High strike you and all your family. Say Amen
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by TruthinAction: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
ityP:

If he wins and you don't leave naija, may thunder from the Most High strike you and all your family. Say Amen

Your wickedness be upon your head. You see a party killing Nigeria and you want them to continue to be in power. You and your gains will descend into the lowest hell.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by ImperialKingJosh: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
It's funny how yorubas destroyed their city during endsars, but still found a way to blame the igbos...

It amazes me how these guys think...

One love though..
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by ityP(m): 5:22am On Sep 12, 2022
TruthinAction:

Your wickedness be upon your head. You see a party killing Nigeria and you want them to continue to be in power. You and your gains will descend into the lowest hell.

I'm waiting for your Amen
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Gohs: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2022
ityP:

You're shouting "Restructuring" and you want to vote a man who didn't conduct LGA elections when he was governor grin.

90% of the achievements given to Tinubu were actually done by Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu. . .
These achievements spanned 16years not 8years.
The IGR mostly came from companies in Lagos because of the Lagos sea port.
Anambra does not have a sea port so they don't have as many companies.
You can not use that to compare.

The major reason people support Obi is because he is not mysterious — he is open about how he manages state funds.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by ityP(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Gohs:

90% of the achievements given to Tinubu were actually done by Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu. . .
These achievements spanned 16years not 8years.
The IGR mostly came from companies in Lagos because of the Lagos sea port.
Anambra does not have a sea port so they don't have as many companies.
You can not use that to compare.

The major reason people support Obi is because he is not mysterious — he is open about how he manages state funds.

He should enter Anambra today. If he does, I will vote him grin
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Naijaolosho2: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2022
ityP:

If you're a youth and you're voting Obi, then you are a big fool. You people just want optics and swag in Presidency. You don't care about this nation. Obi clearly doesn't have what it takes to rule this complex nation. Only someone who has built bridges in all corners of this nation has that ability. I want a President who can assemble the best team. Tinubu is that man. Obi thinks President is a one man job. Not the kind of person sensible people should want as their ruler. I'm not Yoruba. In fact, I'm from the South South. But my vote is for Tinubu and Tinubu alone. You people will cry in 2023

Now I see you're the biggest fool that ever lives,what does tinubu have to lead us? Same man who brought up buhari and the disaster we're in today? Same man who turned lagosians to slaves? Same man who endorse thuggery ahead of the working class people? I say again your brain is dead. I don't argue with a fool. Argue with your ancestors.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by ityP(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2022
Naijaolosho2:

Now I see you're the biggest fool that ever lives,what does tinubu have to lead us? Same man who brought up buhari and the disaster we're in today? Same man who turned lagosians to slaves? Same man who endorse thuggery ahead of the working class people? I say again your brain is dead. I don't argue with a fool. Argue with your ancestors.

Same Obi who brought Obiano grin. Same Obi who can't stay in Anambra, but frequents Lagos more than his hometown. Lagosians are enjoying good government, but your foolish yeebos dey suffer bad government. I better be a slave in Lagos, than be a slave in the Yeast grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose / Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.