Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated (28401 Views)

Top 5 Most Underrated Artist In Nigeria (opinion) / Billboard Called Wizkid Songs “Yoruba Music” On Their Official Twitter Page / Top 5 Songs We Thought Would Be A Hit But Came Out As Thrash In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by NwaAdazzi(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

Allegations ke? :'D

Why are you Nigerians so loud and stupid? Did history evaporate? Elizabeth married her cousin. She led the colonialism and slavery empire. She's literally the reason Nigeria is named after "n!gger area" and you're calling them allegations. Read a book or an article on the internet, you stupid dinosaur.

Yeah Typical black man,blaming Westerners for His foolishness.
She married her cousin.Lmao.
Her Husband was born in Greece,his family was exiled from there from which he joined the Royal Navy and became a Briton through marriage to the queen."Nigger area"Lmao, area around the Niger..Which school u go olodo.U need to stop being foolish it's embarrassing..
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by iyaniwura7nneka: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2022
Wizkid been Mid since Ojuelegba!Wizkid been Mid since Ojuelegba!...
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by jaxxy(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2022
He sings like he's unsure of what he wants to sing vocally.

1 Like

Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by CaseSensitive(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2022
I don't understand why Picture Perfect in particular wasn't a hit. But then again the majority don't know good songs but all these pangolo and ijoba gbemi debe songs. Sounds pretty much like myself alone played the song 1.3 million times out of all the 1.4 million views the video garnered on Youtube.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by Abdul9025(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Na only sisi ne I knw
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by LavishINC: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ikem11:
I don't listen to wizkid songs ....don't know why but his songs expression isn't that solid to me .

I will prefer to listen to adekunle gold songs than wizkid songs .

Take "essence" for example...song is so overrated without meaning
Sharap
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by Ikem11(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
bonechamberlain:
are you an artiste ?
Am a song writer
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by Ikem11(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=mozona post=116497147][/quote]

Everyone is entitle to like or dislike anything. You love the songs I don't . So drink water and relax
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by Ikem11(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
GeneralPula:

Same here too.

Nah trash be most wizkid music but women like ham and if women don like you like that, you’re bound to always excel.

That's what most people don't know
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by Ikem11(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
melody91:
na wizkid of recent times.. man was dope when he was doing 100% perfect naija afro.. not this nonsense oyinbo afro undecided lipsrsealed

Don't mind those quoting me talking rubbish . They listen to songs with beat. Wizkid lost touch even that joro song is trash. He got carried away by Drake kind of music

2 Likes

Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by cayorday89(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
folake4u:
Lagos vibes is truly underrated. I love that song.

Neduzze5:
Thank you and Sisi Nene for me

It's the cool 'Gidi Girl' for me...

Then PAKURUMO when in party mood.
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by cayorday89(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
CaseSensitive:
I don't understand why Picture Perfect in particular wasn't a hit. But then again the majority don't know good songs but all these pangolo and ijoba gbemi debe songs. Sounds pretty much like myself alone played the song 1.3 million times out of all the 1.4 million views the video garnered on Youtube.
I can imagine if that was actually, data company suppose give you royalty even YouTube suppose give you that their golden plague for viewer with the highest view contribution.
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Of all his tracks, I love WizKid's Dance for Me the most.
E.M.E ft. Wizkid - Dance For Me
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by VVVOLTS: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Please who is WIZKID?
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by erinzy901(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Because you don't go school or maybe your body na wood
Ikem11:
I don't listen to wizkid songs ....don't know why but his songs expression isn't that solid to me .

I will prefer to listen to adekunle gold songs than wizkid songs .

Take "essence" for example...song is so overrated without meaning
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by OctavianAC(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Wizkid my niggar...music dey wizkid body I swear..na only wizkid, burna boy jesse jags and 2face fit make my play list for Nigeria artiste

J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid( Balogun the big boy)
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
post malone( the music wizard)
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One din
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..

I plays Love yourz by J. Cole 7 time a day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by Jacknn: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Wizkid my niggar...music dey wizkid body I swear..na only wizkid, burna boy jesse jags and 2face fit make my play list for Nigeria artiste

J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One din
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..

You literally just mentioned all the foreign artist I love(pop).. but u forgot some very good few

1) rihanna(when she was riri,lol)
2) owl city
3) lady gaga
4) akon
5) chris brown
6) with few of those very good pop artist den, can't remember dem now. But *Trace urban* did the magic for me den.. na now I come de even listen hip tv and sound city. Because dstv took the original trace urban that showed really good pop, oh I just remembered one very good song again "Lyod" = Team. Kiaa I miss trace urban.

Thanks my man, nostalgia feeling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by bonechamberlain(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ikem11:

Am a song writer
alright that's fine.
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by sanity12(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
benardtotti:

Which of his other songs had meaningful lyrics asides ojuelegba and no lele?

Thank you
Ease your mind
Blessed
Joy

E still plenty o, but u guys just want to stick to that narrative that Wizkid does not have lyrics

1 Like

Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by willybaby(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One din
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
99% similar to mine. Damn *****
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by Venymen(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jagsdamn
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One din
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
. Damn nigger ur list is top notch for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by Slimwhyt(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
What of 'Love my baby'?
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by enoch273: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
This list is so on point, I'm currently listening to For Me on my oraimo freepod pro and with it's dynamic havybass I'm enjoying quality sound of silence. You missed out on: No Lele, Dance & Olofofo...

Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by mormoney85(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One din
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
chai! And u forgot Chris brown the king of them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by Wwwq: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Not a fan
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by DryMouth: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
How was it a hit when it was underrated?
Did you hear yourself before posting?

Wizkid 's fans are just like Ronaldo's fans. Always forcing their GOATs on everyone
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by samuel051: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lagos vibes for me..
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by MNDY(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=slawomir post=116494781]Damnnn niggar

Wizkid my
J cole
The weeken
Dig the kid
Khalid

These White popstars are very excellent vocalists. Dua Lipa can never sing a whack song for me. I'm literally obsessed with WE'RE GOOD by and love every of her other songs. RADIOACTIVE by Imagine Dragons and their very latest ENEMY is pure gold. GHOST by Justin Bieber is spectacular! Calvin Harris Ft. Justin Timberlake & a certain lady is busting my head like maaaddd with this new joint STAY. Katy Perry my crush is one lady with the sweetest voice ever! Her songs never miss. DAISIES and NEVER REALLY OVER are fire. My dawg P. Malone, whoa - ROCKSTAR, MOTLEY CREW, COOPED UP, ONE RIGHT NOW etc. Avicii - WAKE ME UP, HEY BROTHER. The Weeknd is superb! STARBOY, HEARTLESS, I FEEL IT COMING, SAVE UR TEARS. STRESSED OUT by 21Pilot. Kalid - BETTER sends the chills down my spine er'time among his other songs CAN WE JUST TALK etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by CaseSensitive(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
cayorday89:

I can imagine if that was actually, data company suppose give you royalty even YouTube suppose give you that their golden plague for viewer with the highest view contribution.

Data company? grin grin Mr Oga swerve
Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by HouseRavenclaw: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Yeah Typical black man,blaming Westerners for His foolishness.
She married her cousin.Lmao.
Her Husband was born in Greece,his family was exiled from there from which he joined the Royal Navy and became a Briton through marriage to the queen."Nigger area"Lmao, area around the Niger..Which school u go olodo.U need to stop being foolish it's embarrassing..

Are you high off roadside urine? Who named the Niger river? What do you think the name is derivative of? Imagine calling someone foolish while kissing the boots of slave merchants who think you're a field animal.

I love how you intentionally evade addressing the slavery, colonialism and white supremacy. You're a well-bred slave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

Are you high off roadside urine? Who named the Niger river? What do you think the name is derivative of? Imagine calling someone foolish while kissing the boots of slave merchants who think you're a field animal.

I love how you intentionally evade addressing the slavery, colonialism and white supremacy. You're a well-bred slave.

Slavery,colonialism and White Supremacy is What made Africa the Way it is?,it also made Nigeria a cesspool of Corruption,Bad governance and,Insecurity.?. Well Am a well bred slave that lives in Reality u simply choose to Live in Hate and putting the blame on others.A naija man Talking of White supremacy,Slavery,Were u parents slaves too,Colonialism shey it's UK dat imposed APC on Nigeria.. lmao,No quote me Again Fool..!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Website Can I Download Gospel Mp3 Songs / MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You / THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.