Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack (1235 Views)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by searchng4love: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2022
haffaze777:
E no concern me, nah she get her phone she can do whatever she like with it,nah dem get their work they can also do whatever they like with it,if she can use her phone as she like,and they can do their work and country as they like, let them do whatever they like.case closed

Hateful soul, displaying hatred every wheregrin

Sealed and delivered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by Emergingnation3(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2022
searchng4love:
Children of hate
This skull mining terrorist will die on top of Igbo..
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by muykem: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2022
They are thesame. Emotion control their brain.
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by searchng4love: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Draslo:

Of course Igbos are not Yorubas. You Igbos have a herd mentality and can never think for yourself. An influential Igbo says something and it becomes yea and amen. Where is your humanity? Kuku blame her for all the atrocities by the British since the 200AD
Well said.
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by searchng4love: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Emergingnation3:
This skull mining terrorist will die on top of Igbo..
Children of hate
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by searchng4love: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2022
muykem:
They are thesame. Emotion control their brain.
Exactly
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by Emergingnation3(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2022
seunmsg:
I agree her appointment should be terminated by the university. As a parent, I won’t be comfortable having a nasty, vile, bitter and hate filled character like her teaching my children. Teachers win teach nonsense should not be allowed to indoctrinate innocent children with bitterness and hatred.
Says, hypocritical Afonja Muslim... But you're comfortable having old, senile ,poo poo and retired drug kingpin as a president..
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by zaki2: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2022
Now, can you all see how objective her critics are? But come to nairaland, the usual Igbo haters are attacking her tribe, as if Igbos sat down and held a meeting then endorsed the tweet before she published it. Una dey mad finish, all ye Igbo haters. Una go die, we go dey here gidigba. Wicked souls. angry
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by ludd2018: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2022
The woman ( Elizabeth ) supervised the killing and starvation of Biafran children including the bombing of market places and schools during Biafran war just to grab the wealth in Biafra land . She was also culpable in all atrocities Britain committed around the globe during her reign .
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by Emergingnation3(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2022
searchng4love:

Children of hate
Pathetic coward that always equals braveness of Ndigbo to hate ..

Marauding skull mining terrorist..
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by heniford2: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2022
This is tribalism in the highest now she's igbo for speaking out
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by heniford2: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2022
zaki2:
Now, can you all see how objective her critics are? But come to nairaland, the usual Igbo haters are attacking her tribe, as if Igbos sat down and held a meeting then endorsed the tweet before she published it. Una dey mad finish, all ye Igbo haters. Una go die, we go dey here gidigba. Wicked souls. angry
as e dey pain dem e dey sweetie us, as e dey sweetie us e dey pain dem cheesy grin
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by colestephan86: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2022
searchng4love:
Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack. The sad part is that she was employed as a result of diversity and inclusion. Not by merit. Now she's going to block the way for others with her senseless actions.

I don't know how someone will leave unknown gunmen matter as a member of ipob that she is and be making hateful posts on another on her deathbed
I won't be surprised if they attack her and probably kill her.
Now she will understand what idi Amin meant when he said ," you have freedom of speech, but freedom after speech isn't guaranteed.
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by Offpointng: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2022
MaliCampus:
Why would she keep quiet?You think Igbos are like you guys that pretend? Igbos will always speak up and speak the truth anywhere they are.
Igbos are not Yorubas please.

Senselessness and stupidity at it peak...Now that she has spoken and her record/image tarnished what has changed bout the queens death?? now that tweet would hunt her career for the rest of her life and it can't be retrieved. y'all just foolish intentionally
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by 316merit: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2022
HmmmHmmm...
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by Offpointng: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2022
ludd2018:
The woman ( Elizabeth ) supervised the killing and starvation of Biafran children including the bombing of market places and schools during Biafran war just to grab the wealth in Biafra land . She was also culpable in all atrocities Britain committed around the globe during her reign .

The Question you stup*d folks blaming her for Africa's woes are not asking is, Did she started the war?? was she the one who advised the Runaway Cowardly Animal Ojukwu to start a war?? So the Animal Ojukwu who in his Ego started a war that perished million Igbos lives is not to be blamed right?? y'all just bunch of re-tarded mohfokers

1 Like

Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by 9gerian: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2022
That is assuming that the Africans will by themselves be able to recognize and tap most of their God-given resources though.

Even Israel went into slavery in Egypt to learn the available technologies from the best at that time.

The future always holds better promises than the past for those who recognize and utilize it.

APCnaPDP:
Africans are funny people. Imagine a world where the British understood Africans and left them and their resources alone. The lumping together of Africans for convenience is one of the reasons why there is no development of Africa atm.

Anyway, RIP to the queen. A life well lived at 96, many people will never get the chance to live that long in wealth and influence and thousands also died yesterday.
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by searchng4love: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2022
Offpointng:

Senselessness and stupidity at it peak...Now that she has spoken and her record/image tarnished what has changed bout the queens death?? now that tweet would hunt her career for the rest of her life and it can't be retrieved. y'all just foolish intentionally

Well said
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by pointblank247(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2022
Draslo:
I think she should be fired. Words said cannot be taken back. There are more than a million people who share her views but kept their mouths shut.

Nigeria did not suffer half of what the Indians did under British monarchy. Are you going to blame the queen for that too?
i think she should be promoted
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by slam7000(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
MaliCampus:
Why would she keep quiet?You think Igbos are like you guys that pretend? Igbos will always speak up and speak the truth anywhere they are.
Igbos are not Yorubas please.

This has nothing to do with Igbos. I’m Igbo and if I have the means, I’ll shoot that professor.

She’s disrespectful and very unprofessional.
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by MaliCampus: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
slam7000:

This has nothing to do with Igbos. I’m Igbo and if I have the means, I’ll shoot that professor.

She’s disrespectful and very unprofessional.
yea of course,hope you will say something if it was Putin.Whats hypocrisy again?
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by MaliCampus: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Offpointng:

What image?you know nothing.Na dem go rush her now self.even the Irish her celebrating it.But afonjas with slavish mentality want everyone to be like them.Tueeh

1 Like

Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by MaliCampus: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
kettykin:

I quite agree with you that no igbo keeps quiet under any circumstances but I don't think this comment of the lady is a general representation of the views of most igbos
Was she the only that made a comment? Didn't you see Irish celebrating her death on the football pitch?She choose to to celebrate it that way on twitter. Let her be.
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by MaliCampus: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Draslo:

Of course Igbos are not Yorubas. You Igbos have a herd mentality and can never think for yourself. An influential Igbo says something and it becomes yea and amen. Where is your humanity? Kuku blame her for all the atrocities by the British since the 200AD
Igbos don't pretend like you.we don have an Oba like you that does whatever he wants.
Hypocrisy and you guys are 5&6 I'm sure if the news was about Nnamdi kanu or Peter Obi you all will be celebrating and touting igbos.Now you are crying because they touted your Master. Tueeh

1 Like

Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by Offpointng: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
MaliCampus:
What image?you know nothing.Na dem go rush her now self.even the Irish her celebrating it.But afonjas with slavish mentality want everyone to be like them.Tueeh

Ireland and Irish folks are also mourning her, They're not as stup*d as you Igbos who are one of a Neanderthals who shouldn't have been given the opportunity to know what civilization is like. So condemning something bad automatically makes one a slave?? You're an irredeemable Re-tard
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by searchng4love: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
MaliCampus:
Was she the only that made a comment? Didn't you see Irish celebrating her death on the football pitch?She choose to to celebrate it that way on twitter. Let her be.
Not at all. She should be severely dealt with. She's a professor and hence much more is expected of her than common ipob urchins..

1 Like

Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by Igbodicool(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
MaliCampus:
If the news was about the death of Nnamdi kanu or Peter Obi, your people would have organised an owambe party to celebrate it. Hypocrisy is what again?
Igbos will always speak up and speak the truth anywhere you find them.,you can't silence them lolz.
If not for Igbos in Nigeria, Fulani and hausas would have colonised all you bingos with slavish DNA.
Don't mind those bitter hypocrites.
Who doesn't know them?
Their rantings only end here on nairaland.

Igbo no send anybody!
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by MaliCampus: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Offpointng:

Ireland and Irish folks are also mourning her, They're not as stup*d as you Igbos who are one of a Neanderthals who shouldn't have been given the opportunity to know what civilization is like. So condemning something bad automatically makes one a slave?? You're an irredeemable Re-tard
We are saying same thing na. Afonjas and hypocrisy is 5&6. We remember how you all celebrated the killing of unarmed protesters during python dance. You can't decieve anybody with your fake sympathy. We know better now
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by MaliCampus: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Igbodicool:

Don't mind those bitter hypocrites.
Who doesn't know them?
Their rantings only end here on nairaland.

Igbo no send anybody!
They are pure evil and they pretend a lot
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by MaliCampus: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
searchng4love:

Not at all. She should be severely dealt with. She's a professor and hence much more is expected of her than common ipob urchins..
Go and deal with her Na.What are you still doing in Ogbomosho?
Re: Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack by Akuruoulo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
searchng4love:
Igbo woman Uju under fire amidst calls for her sack. The sad part is that she was employed as a result of diversity and inclusion. Not by merit. Now she's going to block the way for others with her senseless actions.

I don't know how someone will leave unknown gunmen matter as a member of ipob that she is and be making hateful posts on another on her deathbed

I KNOW IN UR LINEAGE THEY SPEAK BEFORE REASONING.
HATE IS WHAT KEPT UR WERE U ARE TODAY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Suspends Participation In Grain Deal After Ukrainian Attack / World's Longest Tunnel Completed By Switzerland [PHOTOS] / Wreckage Of Plane Found With 4 Skeletons In Dried Lake 50 Years After It Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.