Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Wike Is A Political Naive Giving PDP National Outlook In Face Of Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is A Political Naive Giving PDP National Outlook In Face Of Restructuring (196 Views)

I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike / Adamu To Tinubu: Your Victory Was Sterling, Confirms APC’s National Outlook / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is A Political Naive Giving PDP National Outlook In Face Of Restructuring by AlexBells(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2022
Like Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu once said after the failed Revolution, "give the North 15 years and they will consolidate" unfortunately the war started and it took everyone over 50 years to consolidate.

Wike is playing the role that several minorities played in the first Republic which is aligning with the regional party in the other region. I wonder in who's interest Wike the "Rivers" man is fighting for by asking for crucial position in the Northern party (PDP) an equivalent of Belo's NPC.

Tinubu's handling of the APC by single handedly making a minority from Kanuri tribe a vice has shown that the APC is a regional party equivalent to the Awolowo's AG.

Labour Party as at today remains the Eastern party, Nigeria has already politically restructured and for the other naive people who kept saying Obi's vote is a plus for Tinubu or Atiku, I wonder such hight of political self deceit, the East is a full blown region and If Zik's vote was not for Awo or Belo, I wonder why Obi's vote would be in the favour of either.

Wike should stop embarrassing himself unless he is crying like a helpless Rivers man, the East and indeed the Igbo nation and our allies has moved on with labour party. Any Igbo man fighting for serious position in APC and PDP should be treated as a trespasser by the allien party or as a spoiler minority by the East.

There's no enough evidence yet that Atiku is the coalition still if Atiku want a coalition with the East, he should reach out to our regional party (Labour party) not a rivers man.

Zik won popular vote in 1959, Obi would be a great outing and the race if the election is free and fair is between him and Atiku, honestly as at today Atiku has an edge over Obi and Tinubu becuase Atiku is looking more like a coalition than any of the other two.

If Atiku resolves the issue in PDP he is more likely to get votes in all regions...it is quite hard to understand how Obi's incursion will go but if Atiku demystify Kwankwaso and seize the ANPP structure in Kano and humble Wike at last, Atiku's only challenger then would be Obi.

Wike should stop forcing the PDP (Northern Party) to be pan Nigerian, no one send him, it is slavish to not understand that labour party has taken the place of the old NCNC, we in the East have to inherit labour party and make it formidable even if it didn't win us the current presidential elections.

I'm confidence however that Obi shall win. We already beat the North and West to the game before, we shall beat them again and either we win straight or force a coalition.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Political Naive Giving PDP National Outlook In Face Of Restructuring by rolams(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Good talk! You are too good!

(1) (Reply)

Strategy, And Not Noise Will Win Me 2023 Presidency -- Imumolen, AP Candidate / Legal Fireworks Resume As Court Docks Akan Okon Today / What If The Civil War Never Occurred ? ( Top Event That Would Have Taken Place)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.