Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 (2832 Views)

Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike / Obi, Kwankwaso Can’t Win, We’re Backing Atiku – Dogara, Others / Wike: Buhari Government Had No Plan To Execute Bonny Deep Seaport Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by Darren95: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Omo Governor Wike Dey open our eyes oh!

The truth is that, Buhari is the Presidential aid backing Atiku ooh!

As them (Buhari cabals) no fit defeat Tinubu for APC primaries, them don make agreement with their fellow Fulani brother Atiku to ensure say power remain for North oh!

Make Southerners Wise Up ooooh!!!!

My fear be say, As we for South no get one consensus candidate, this Tinubu and Peter ambition go divide South votes oh!!!

If say we get one candidate way we all for South Support, e for be easy oh! And na this thing Dey give Atiku and North full moral because South votes Dey divided.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2022
For were
Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2022
I still prefer Atiku over hatred and bitterness projected Pandora Peter Obidient

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by Moh247: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2022
Well, he has the right to legally back anyone of his choice
Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2022
Moh247:
Stop believing road side news, never believe anything from a wounded wike as well
Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by Moh247: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
Stop believing road side news, never believe anything from a wounded wike as well

Not like I believe them... But we must show them how we play Politics in Lagos State and Southwest... Buhari and the cabals should support anyone they like

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Moh247:

Not like I believe them... But we must show them how we play Politics in Lagos State and Southwest... Buhari and the cabals should support anyone they like
You are right, we go digga am with them. Don’t ever be scared of Obidients, be bold in your support for jagaban. He’s a good man

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by kcnwaigbo: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2022
Moh247:

grin grin
Shebi na SW votes alone go make Tinubu president

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by pointblank247(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2022
Darren95:

As them (Buhari cabals) no fit defeat Tinubu for APC primaries, them don make agreement with their fellow Fulani brother Atiku to ensure say power remain for North oh!

My fear be say, As we for South no get one consensus candidate, this Tinubu and Peter ambition go divide South votes oh!!!

If say we get one candidate way we all for South Support, e for be easy oh! And na this thing Dey give Atiku and North full moral because South votes Dey divided.
hmmmmmm go to my posts and you guys will see where I stated it that Buhari is not backing Tinubu but Atiku, even the ASUU strick was allowed to linger in order to peach Nigerians against APC , talk of party fighting itself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by Prolificgiant(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2022
All they are foghting for is for their own interest and not in the interest of the masses ,are u a professional in cleaning and reside in lagos call or chat i av a job for u

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by Willy7(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
This shouldn't come as a surprise to any sane and ardent follower of politics in Nigeria. Atiku was the father of the day during Yusuf Buhari's marriage nuptial. In fact he stood in for Buhari according to their custom. From that day I knew that the fulanis have plan to handover to themselves. Buhari allowed a lot of disasters so that APC will not have anything to campaign with. He did not endorse any consensus candidate because that will affect their plan. Tinubu is not a threat to their plan, in fact he perfectly fits into it. What I can't tell is if Obi is also in the know and plan, but I can tell you, God will Scatter their plans. It will backfire. The North will play itself this time.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by IamAtikulate: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
You are right, we go digga am with them. Don’t ever be scared of Obidients, be bold in your support for jagaban. He’s a good man
The fact you told him not be scared of OBIdients means you guys already see them as threat.

Anyway, anyone but Tinubu. We don't want a sick thief as CinC

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by toneroforever(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2022
igbotormentor:
I still prefer Atiku over hatred and bitterness projected Pandora Peter Obidient

Same here. Atiku over Tinubu if Obi doesn't win.
A proper arrangement was in place where the 3 geopolitical zones were taking the presidency in turns but BAT used his personal interest to destroy the so called southern unity. That's what helped the north who u know r never tire when it comes to seeking power.
Come with clean hands,if equity means anything to u.

10 Likes

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by pointblank247(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Moh247:
not with our money.
The moment Oga bubu did not back Osinbajo to emerge as PDP flag bearer, i knew that he will eventually back a northerner
Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by Soulsymbol99: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
It was during buhari's son wedding were Atiku stood in for Buhari as the papa that I knew na the same people. They hv it all planned out from day one. If no be this Muslim Muslim ticket I for say tinubu all the way. Bt as it stands, na peter obi be the remedy oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by ambale(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
What has the average Nigerian benefited in the 23 year misrule of our dear nation

Absolutely nothing, just go out and exercise your civic responsibility, those wey go chop directly na them suppose they get headache not me
Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by detectivejones: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wike on a ranting spree, someone need to bind the man with chains before..
Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by Igbodicool(m): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
We know...

Anything but not APC and Tinubu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by Igbodicool(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Darren95:

There is nothing like South here...

It's either East or the power remain in the North.
Afterall, we have our eggs in different baskets now.
Atiku is our inlaw and our own Ifeanyi is on the ticket.

9 Likes

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by odinga1of: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Darren95:

Presidency to the South East or let North keep it.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by OldNairalander(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
You are a very foolish Southerner (if you are not a Northerner anyway)
If you see what Wike saw, you will appreciate him for doing what Southern politicians cannot do. Fighting the Northern oligarchy at the expense of his political career

detectivejones:

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by techWriter3: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Shebi na SW ballots alone betweens make politicians president
Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by KanwuliaExtra: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Darren95:

Soooooooo? Oga Wike know all these and still dey make noise foolishly? cheesy

Oh well! Game OVA! grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by detectivejones: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
OldNairalander:
You are a very foolish Southerner (if you are not a Northerner anyway)
If you see what Wike saw, you will appreciate him for doing what Southern politicians cannot do. Fighting the Northern oligarchy at the expense of his political career

slowpoke, I don't know why some of you will not quote without insulting. Unam ikot. Ekpu.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by SaiOba: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
STFU pls.
detectivejones:
Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by Amoto1914: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY (Worldwide)
Own an online shop in the US and run it successfully worldwide.
-Get a free consultation via WhatsApp now: 07066652004
-Get the link to see details for yourself
-Get a free video consultation with our experts in the US after learning the basics from me.
-Send me a message if you are interested.
-Check out the offer
https://sellvia.com/?via=1235
Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by RZArecta(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
igbotormentor:
point out only ONE place where Obi projected hatred and bitterness unlike Tinubu, Remi and even you agbado terrorists. Bloody tribal bigots cool

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by detectivejones: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
SaiOba:
STFU pls.
You're my space, so you STFU
Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by detectivejones: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
SaiOba:
STFU pls.
You're in my space, so you STFU
Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
OP go hospital test yourself for fever lipsrsealed
Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by codedguy1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Who is INEC supporting?
Re: Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 by modernWays: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Only southern president ( Obi or Tinubu), will ensure unity of this country.

Atiku is already very unpopular in the south, and so shall it be if he become president.

The call for disintegration will intensify, and the uses of force they might be banking on may not work this time around

(1) (2) (Reply)

NOW: Money Can't Give Tinubu Victory - Senator Al-makura Warns / Is It True Mc Oluomo Has Being Shot Dead? / Why Peter Obi Was Arrested And Detained In England And What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.