Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Hypocrisy Of The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hypocrisy Of The World (170 Views)

Sudan: The Hypocrisy Of The Western Countries / Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies / Twitter Users Expose Hypocrisy Of Greta Thunberg’s UN Climate Change Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Of The World by CALEB1590(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2022
Why are people complaining bitterly about Prof Anya's post on Twitter, but the same people will be the first to call Adolf Hitler unprintable names because of what they heard he did. This same westerners are also the ones causing and wishing president Putin death. president Putin is killing ukrainians, queen Elizabeth supported the killings of defenceless children in Nigeria during the civil war. Americans and their ally are supporting the killings of palestenian children by Israel, America and their British ally killed thousands of serbians and handed Kosovo independence. Anybody that do not do their wish can be called names even on their death like Adolf Hitler, but when they do unimaginable things, they will be praised as father's of democracy. Prof anya post only proves the grief, bitterness and anger of millions of igbos around the world. It can be forgiven if the perpetrators of that henious crime against humanity apologise to igbos and everybody that was affected during that war of attrition. Until we start condemning everybody, we should not condemn anybody's personal opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The World by CALEB1590(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2022
For the f**ls that will look at my grammatical error, just note that I am so busy that I don't have the time to read before posting.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of The World by Natbrowny: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Its all double standards. Their own pass sef. The Queen and the palace aint saints. That's 4 sure. People aggrieved will definitely talk.. More people like her might still come out to say things. Thats 4 sure.

In America. If Farooq shoot 15 people inside a club, he wil be called a terrorist and sentenced to life jail or death.

If James or Bradley shoot 15 people inside a club. They will say he is suffering from Mental Balance and will be subjected to an insane asylum with free food, free health care and shelter.

U see. D west are d real evils. We r quick to condemn Iraq, Iran and d likes.

U see the western world perpetrate more evils than Asian World combined.

But not everyone is meant to believe sha. E normal.
Life goes on. Thats d slogan right
Re: Hypocrisy Of The World by Natbrowny: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2022
CALEB1590:
For the f**ls that will look at my grammatical error, just note that I am so busy that I don't have the time to read before posting.

Homie this wasn't necessary. Trust me.
If ur grammar was perfect. People will talk.

In a public place like dis. Expect comments, criticism, hate, love, disappointment, insult, support, etc.

Expect all. Its actually normal. Like pretty normal

(1) (Reply)

Scott Ritter Makes Mincemeat Out Of NATO / How Does The Russian-ukranian War Affect Nigeria. / Balanced, Thoughtful Russia Praises OPEC+ For Production Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.