Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Where Are The 150 Cars Dangote Donated To The Nigeria Police Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The 150 Cars Dangote Donated To The Nigeria Police Force (437 Views)

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police / Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The 150 Cars Dangote Donated To The Nigeria Police Force by Ivar7: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2022
As we know in the year 2018 African richest man and Nigeria own Aliko Dangote donated 150 Trumpchi GA3S cars were made by Guangzhou-based to the Nigeria police force for operational purpose.

I am curious because I am based in Abuja and I can tell you today that if you move around the whole Abuja you will never find any of these cars donated by Dangote to the Nigeria force. What happened to these cars.?
Also remember that Dangote also made promises to donate more if the cars are properly maintained.

Did controversy of the police patrol cars being branded with Dangote Foundation and logo because the cars were donated by him also a factor?

Cc; : OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Where Are The 150 Cars Dangote Donated To The Nigeria Police Force by Kotudeji: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2022
I haven't seen one on the Road myself
Re: Where Are The 150 Cars Dangote Donated To The Nigeria Police Force by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2022
Have no idea
Re: Where Are The 150 Cars Dangote Donated To The Nigeria Police Force by Omihanifa: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2022
You are very correct. Majority of those cars are no where to be found. In those days there used to be one parked in front of NOUN study center On kubwa expressway. Another one too in front of Abuja model city in galadima. All those cars don vanish.

The same also applies to all those Chevrolet taxi that goodluck Jonathan administration bought.

Re: Where Are The 150 Cars Dangote Donated To The Nigeria Police Force by feranmi143: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Yo fish, grin it has been repainted and sold to citizen has new. nothing they can't do for money

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 150 Cars Dangote Donated To The Nigeria Police Force by Ivar7: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Omihanifa:
You are very correct. Majority of those cars are no where to be found. In those days there used to be one parked in front of NOUN study center On kubwa expressway. Another one too in front of Abuja model city in galadima. All those cars don vanish.

The same also applies to all those Chevrolet taxi that goodluck Jonathan administration bought.

It was so beautiful to see those cars those days and seeing our police men patrol with them. There’s this sense of security then too but now you just see bad old hilux. The other day I saw police pushing their Hilux in Gudu. I wondered

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 150 Cars Dangote Donated To The Nigeria Police Force by robinso01(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2022
It is like asking buhari about abacha's loot that was paid back to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 150 Cars Dangote Donated To The Nigeria Police Force by lhordspy: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
It's like asking peter obi about the $150m he fraudulently scammed the igbos in diaspora of few weeks back.

It went into oblivion. Non existence. Looted.
Re: Where Are The 150 Cars Dangote Donated To The Nigeria Police Force by SmartPolician: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:
It's like asking peter obi about the $150m he fraudulently scammed the igbos in diaspora of few weeks back.

It went into oblivion. Non existence. Looted.

Stop crying more than the bereaved tongue
Re: Where Are The 150 Cars Dangote Donated To The Nigeria Police Force by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
U bought 150cars for police without taking into consideration the budge the police gets, d fuel, d maintenance rather than buy 150cars why don't u Bullet proof vests, Armored helmets, Ar15 rifles, Unmanned drones, suicide drones those re d ones that would be used in theatre of a possible threat

(1) (Reply)

IPOB to Obi's supporters:You Will Be Put To Shame For The Sake Of Biafra Freedom / Enugu State Defaced / 2023: Obi-Tinubu's Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.