Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend (22311 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min / Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources / Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend by reddingtonblack: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Candycrushy:

I no dey stake big bro

Thot as much women and money hardly part, cheesy i stop letting my babe how much i stake, the two times i told her i suffer am on top my own money grin

Just look insightful into other leagues, yu will be fine
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
jaxxy:

She saved Africa from wallowing in ignorance and obscurity. Blacks are the enemies of themselves anyways. undecided

They are just blaming the Queen cos she's the leader of a government that ushered a civil era in the history of mankind and that comes with praise and blames.
Except they came with civilization and left with half of our natural resources and monumental heritage.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend by Spaxon(f): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
rusher14:

Ahh.
Make dem dey fear God.

They were in Sifia emotional pains �
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend by cyndylove64(f): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
azeecoboy:
Damn ..

This should have been during preseason time
But who am i to question God's time.

I no know say Queen Elizabeth get many relatives for my WhatsApp grin grin grin
lmao,the way them dey take post am for Whatsapp status,u go dey think say British royal family dey their contacts grin grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend by Peacecore: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Jefferyhi86:
My 150 is safe grin
Use am chop akara bro e go make sense grin grin grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend by Emeka71(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
I have already booked a ticket of Barclay's Premier League and thank GOD I didn't hurriedly stake ; so let me save my money then.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lol abi, wat to do na, na to carry under 2.5 and over 4.5 cards
obedience4:

You sure..you way don enter laliga,and seria a
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend by azeecoboy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
IamPlato:
Nigga sharap! When Kobe Bryan died People Were Posting RIP, same With Michael Jackson, Paul Walker And Other Famous People, why Is This One Suddenly A big deal to You
rest sir
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend by Mastiff009: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
When you are saying the truth, you do not need to place a bet
Kindheartedness and respect has consistently been her bait
96 years ago was when she was put to birth
Sadly, I say farewell to the Queen, Elizabeth !!

...MaDe Bγ MasTiFF ASuQUo...
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend by BethiMcCauley: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend by dfrost: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kyase:
This weekend go long
No banter

Isssh instead make queen die during pre season she come dey die on a Thursday not even on Monday sef
Fergie001
Dfrost
Yemi1504
The queen no try oo

My brother no be lie you talk... My weekend don dey boring already. Na to read and kill myself like this. TDB angry sad cry
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend by Kyase(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
dfrost:

My brother no be lie you talk... My weekend don dey boring already. Na to read and kill myself like this. TDB angry sad cry
The Queen no try for some of us
And more cancellations go still happen ooo
For coronation and burial
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend by lascos912(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2022
at least she witnessed arsenal at the top table and Ronaldo playing Europa league

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Luis Díaz Parents Kidnapped in Colombia / Messi, Aguero, Icardi, Dybala In Argentina's 35 Man Provisional World Cup Squad / Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.