Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min (17067 Views)

Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United / Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend / Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by HonNL: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Premier League fixtures this weekend will honour the 70-year reign of Her Majesty

All Premier League matches between Friday 16 and Sunday 18 September will provide an opportunity for the League, clubs and fans to come together to pay tribute to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, honouring her extraordinary life and contribution to the nation and world.

Honouring Her Majesty

Fans will be asked to join a minute’s silence, which will be followed by the National Anthem, God Save The King.

Big screens and LED perimeter boards will display tribute images to Her Majesty and flags at the grounds will be flying at half-mast.

When the clock turns to 70 minutes, fans will be invited to applaud The Queen’s 70-year reign.

SOURCE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Honourable1901(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Yes a good way to celebrate the mama charly cheesy grin.. but that Charly be like person wey go like mpurumiri

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Racoon(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
The imperial queen of kings and queens. She has passed her time here on earth and gone to answer before the God supreme of the universe. Human honours, ecoladdes or veneration does not matter now. Adiue!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Way4orward: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Y
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Femiwilli: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Thanks to Elizabeth we have one section of the country feeling its their right to rule.

This is El-Rufai's son on twitter

8 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Mopolchi: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Okay, will it guarantee her place in heaven after her keeness towards inflicting pains on her colonial subjects
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by BOOOMNAIJA: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
RIP Queen Elizabeth.

However, as Nigerians, the focus right now is to take back our country.

VOTE PETER OBI 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by ceeceeco: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Anybody who thinks Tinubu will be the President of this country should just have his brain examined, that person is seriously dreaming. Simply because he's the presidential flagbearer of the ruling party shouldn't make you think he'll win. You all should just stop deceiving yourselves & wake up from your dream. Northerners don't like BAT, & he knows it. Maybe he thinks everything is money, but he's yet to realize that he has been scammed. May agbado & ewa never be my portion! I reject it. If you insult me, you're insulting your miserable self, & your useless father, whether dead or alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Olojuobinrin(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
May the Queen Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Robnectar(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Way4orward:
Y

ZzzZz
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by tuzle(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
That is
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Dearlord(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
This people just dey choke us with queen's death
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by 12345baba(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nawa o. I go reduce my tv volume once e enter 70mins

4 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Honourable1901(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Me sef go be king one day and I will be celebrated world wide... By God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Olojuobinrin(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
ceeceeco:
Anybody who thinks Tinubu will be the President of this country should just have his brain examined, that person is seriously dreaming. Simply because he's the presidential flagbearer of the ruling party shouldn't make you think he'll win. You all should just stop deceiving yourselves & wake up from your dream. Northerners don't like BAT, & he knows it. Maybe he thinks everything is money, but he's yet to realize that he has been scammed. May agbado & ewa never be my portion! I reject it. If you insult me, you're insulting your miserable self, & your useless father, whether dead or alive.

Come and remove him when he becomes the president.
Stop crying, vote your candidates and let others do the same .

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by drips8(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
There are enough tributes already

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Sasi54: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
hmmm, dis people no dey tire
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Klington: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Will all these fanfare and jamboree take her to heaven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by BATified2023: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
To those people who export hate abroad,I guesss u should protest by not watching games that fall within that time frame

Confused people,they are cursing d queen but their new found messiah travelled all d way to sign condolence register

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Iliveforever(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
I don’t trust Liverpool fans grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by drips8(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
There are enough tributes already
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by lhordspy: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
To think some people will still come in here to wail over what is happening in Britain and how they chose to honour their queen is mind boggling.

People will just always hate anyone, anything. Hate buhari, hate tinubu, hate the queen.

What do you really want in life??

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by BATified2023: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
ceeceeco:
emeka calm down

We have realised u have nothing to promote your ipob candidate aside insult,blackmail,character assasination,threats,violence n co

I have never seen any of u compare performance,records,achievements of both men when in office even though they were both ex governors

Someone created a thread here that anybody who can list verified projects of peter obi will b credited with 100k but none of u replied

U only insulted him n never gave any reasonable response

Your eye go clear when election comes proper then u will realize election is not won by all those bullshit

I guess u have failed on religious blackmail so u don rest
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Modest200(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Remind me of my primary school rhymes. Old Rodger is dead and gone to her grave!!!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by spinna: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Score 2 Own Goals For The First Time In A Premier League Game / We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr / Finland FA Bans Gbolahan Salami For Six Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.