Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma (12948 Views)

Niger Bridge: It’ll Be Wrong To Say Buhari Neglected South-East - Uzodimma / Elections: APC Candidates, Others Step Down For PDP / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Kennydoc(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You left out the scandal that made folks reject Mbadinuju wink That is where PDP started getting it wrong. It was clear Ikemba could not win presidency but the disenchantment with pdp and the larger than life presence of ikemba all aligned to make pdp lose. All the uba and Ngige stuffs further divided the pdp to the benefit of apga and ikemba not even Obi who had no structure but used the political structure of Ikemba

Talking about disenchantment, a Fulani man is completing an 8 years tenure and another Fulani man wants to take over. You think Igbos don't have disenchantment against that? Or is it the fact that a Muslim is completing 8 years tenure and another Muslim wants to take over with a Muslim Vice for another 8 years. You believe Igbos will accept that with open arms?
How then do you think Peter Obi won't floor other candidates in the South East?

1 Like

Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by toneroforever(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Just last week Sen. Kalu orji promised us 2% out of the 5% miscreants are relying upon.

Now Gov. hope uzodima is promising us another 2% . where will the children of hate gets there votes from now?

I'm glad you beleved them & I hope Tinubu does as well because it will make it easier for the 2 guymen to milk him well & cash out big-time.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by toneroforever(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I am telling you the reality not theories. Nigerian politics is so entrenched in political structures that you need alliances first before using the alliance to sell your people centric plans and reach the undecided who are mostly not online or on the social media dominated by more than 50% of folks and bot accounts who do not have pvc or on ground to vote

That was why it took alliances to be able to defeat GEJ. Build alliance first like APC did then use that grand alliance to sell a populist idea like APC used its alliance to sell the change mantra to be able to defeat an incumbent . None of the mushroom partues has a grand alliance and it is just about 160 days to election.
Except the mushroom partues create an alliance in the next 10 days and adopt a people centric mantra and campaign there is no hope for any of them.

U can put up this theory because GEJ left a bag of rice for u @ N8500, dollar/N @ N200, petrol @ N95 but ur candidate came along and will leave behind a wrecked economy,tribal divisions, high level of insecurity etc.
The greatest motivation is self motivation & nobody needs any preaching to vote out the root of all evil in the present day Nigeria.
I can't tell u who will carry the day between Peter Obi & Atiku,but I can assure u that APC/Tinubu will be roundly defeated. PMB did BAT/APC a great disservice.
The votes he will get will come mainly from some Yorubas,few Northerners & very few SE & SS people.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by stigman(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I am not sure you understand politics wink
The mushroom party lp has not even a councillor seat in the whole SE yet PDP, APC and APGA share all the elective positions.

It is wishful thinking to expect PDP/APC/APGA members and political structure to vote against their own parties in an open secret ballot. The result will shock you like Osun's result. Those folks are not on the social media and definitely will deliver votes in like pattern that made PDP dominate the SE today.

SE is more likely going for PDP as usual but APC will try. No chance for any mushroom party except APGA.

Only if one is naive will I think social media promotion translates to votes. Most of them are not with pvc or on ground to vote on election day but social media won't tell you this until you see your awful failure at the poll result. Last Anambra guber election, one of the candidates was using social media format and he lule las las.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Fat lie, they have one in imo state house of assembly ( uche ogbuagu)
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by stmike85(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Well, nothing is impossible even though SE is a PDP stronghold.
Used to be PDP stronghold, please i want whatever Uzodinma is smoking
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Christian36: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

The SE is now a LP stronghold
You guys should continue to allow supreme court governor to deceive you guys, someone that the next governorship election is not sure for is promising mr billion vans.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by FreeStuffsNG: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
stigman:

Fat lie, they have one in imo state house of assembly ( uche ogbuagu)
As in elected recently or someone who lost PDP/ APC primaries and now moved over to any available mushroom party? undecided
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Daniel76: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
You said tinubu can't winsouth east then you want to win south west no be juju be that

1 Like

Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by adriano50: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Another drunkard spotted
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by citizen202(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
etrouble:

Yes you are right. Igbos are very independent minded. You follow no leader, but you allowed Ojukwu to lead you to destruction in 1967.

Also Olusegun Obasanjo defeated the lord and savior of the Igbos Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu in all the nine states that made up the old Eastern Region including Ojukwu's home state of Anambra during the election that Ojukwu contested against Obasanjo the Yoruba spirit. Who then is Peter Giringori Obituary that Emilokan Tinubu will not whip him mercilessly at the elections?
Hahahahaha what will Emilokan tell Ndigbo...the farmer will make more money...truth is if tinubu sees 20k vote from the whole South East he really tried... Agbado man should be worried about results that will emerge from Lagos...his loss will begin from Lagos mark my words
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by atinga1: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The mushroom party lp has not even a councillor seat in the whole SE yet PDP, APC and APGA share all the elective positions.

It is wishful thinking to expect PDP/APC/APGA members and political structure to vote against their own parties in an open secret ballot. The result will shock you like Osun's result. Those folks are not on the social media and definitely will deliver votes in like pattern that made PDP dominate the SE today.

SE is more likely going for PDP as usual but APC will try. No chance for any mushroom party except APGA.

Only if one is naive will I think social media promotion translates to votes. Most of them are not with pvc or on ground to vote on election day but social media won't tell you this until you see your awful failure at the poll result. Last Anambra guber election, one of the candidates was using social media format and he lule las las.
Blah blah blah! That you're arguing at all, shows the level of your reasoning.
Even if Peter Obi weren't in the ballot, APC can never get up to 15% in the East.
Buhari, the incumbent in 2019 couldn't do it, na one drug lord go do am.
Wake up.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by babajero(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/elections-apc-ll-triumph-in-south-east-uzodimma/
mynd44
Is that Why APC is sponsoring hostility in the East? It won't work.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by 618benazir: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Well, nothing is impossible even though SE is a PDP stronghold.check my signature for free stuffs!Well, nothing is impossible even though SE is a PDP stronghold.check my signature for free stuffs!...
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by IfnobeGod20: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
In the two presidential election that has been conducted so far, APC had suffered hard jawbone in the south east and south South. What I am sure about is, it will get worst in the next presidential election. Nowhere in the whole south east state will APC get 10%.
Please let it be on record.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by maxzzo1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wen u see a mumu is not hard to dictate
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by rickyrex(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

no talk decieve you. i spent three weeks in east last month nobody talks about tinubu and atiku. know this and know peace
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by buchilla: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
U made a good point.
PresidObi:
Format to collect Tinubu money grin
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Obainomilano: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

...the stupidity in you just reached maximum...so the people in Oyo ,ksstina,Kaduna are also social media..the news that youths registered more than new 2 million voters card is also social media and the news that all your and reasonable Nigerians are fully obedient no matter which party he goes to is also social media..then you are very very delusional in nature
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by DIVAD2000: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:
70% of South Easterners are Batified.

Including the ipobians right
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by John4B: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
This one that's not even sure of second tenure is here giving apshit dead hope. This man may not be able to deliver his party apshit in his ward. He thinks imolites are smiling at him.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Kotudeji: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:
70% of South Easterners are Batified.

For more ijebu ode weed......PRESS 5.....
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Patriotsleague: 12:19am On Sep 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

For more ijebu ode weed......PRESS 5.....
I met stakeholders,. Uwazirike and co, we are on to something.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by mbos: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

your are a dreamer, not from the south east and will be shocked come 2023
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by patomberekpe(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Supreme.court Man that May not even deliver he's own family Let alone State, If people are talking mumu Man.Fulanies Bleep in the anus Is talking.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Justseyii: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
etrouble:

They are still developing Lagos and Abuja, when they finish, then they will remember their states

It will be too late for them then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Mangeta Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa / Energy Crisis Set To Push Petrol, Diesel Prices Above ₦350/Litre / Vice President - Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.