Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma (12973 Views)

Niger Bridge: It’ll Be Wrong To Say Buhari Neglected South-East - Uzodimma / Elections: APC Candidates, Others Step Down For PDP / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by macjireh: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Kennydoc(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

There was Late Ikemba and that is his state. There was also a protest vote after the problems of Chimwonke Mbadinuju, Uba brothers and Ngige. Inspite of that, HE Obi was impeached but saved by the courts. He ended up decamping to the PDP. Right now, PDP is not carrying baggage and Ikemba is no more .

The same Ikemba that contested presidency and lost badly even in Anambra State?
Peter Obi already won the election before Ngige and Uba brothers issue happened. He was the actual winner but Ngige was wrongly sworn in.
He had the masses with him in 2003 which is why he won not because of the support of any politicians. It is exactly the same case right now. You can argue that his chances of winning the presidential election is low but nobody will come close to him in the South East as it currently stands.

2 Likes

Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by riverbird: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
APC will triumph in his family alone, bloody sellout
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by amaridigital(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Racoon:
cheesy APC for SE? Abeg Uzondinjo just chop your own portion of emilokan bullion vans money and clean mouth jare.

Even Uzondinjo truly knows that a return to Douglas House no sure for am in the next gubernatorial election. But everybody must cash out from Tinubu money bag.

So a sitting Governor in SE who have access to Billions of naira in monthly federal allocation for four is still poor to depend on Tinubu bullion van according to your malfunctioning brain? Shame.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Obidient1: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Who is talking, Honestly mad man is talking. Uzodimma is Evil.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
etrouble:

Yes you are right. Igbos are very independent minded. You follow no leader, but you allowed Ojukwu to lead you to destruction in 1967.

Also Olusegun Obasanjo defeated the lord and savior of the Igbos Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu in all the nine states that made up the old Eastern Region including Ojukwu's home state of Anambra during the election that Ojukwu contested against Obasanjo the Yoruba spirit. Who then is Peter Giringori Obituary that Emilokan Tinubu will not whip him mercilessly at the elections?
some of you just enjoy been delusional, maybe because of your stipend or just wishful hate... Igbo's and yoruba cohabit in real life but you the daft one Are always online insulting and instigating tribalism
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by FreeStuffsNG: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
dochenaj:

In elections there are decided voters and then there are undecided voters. I believe someone with your political exposure has already made a decision as to who to vote come next year. And there are millions like you.

In the course of the campaign people will switch from their already preferred candidates to another but the percentage of such switch is usually less than 15%.

Where the real deal lies is on the undecided voters. Who need to be convinced by a robust grassroots campaign.

The person who influenced 50 votes for their candidate could only influence undecided voters and odds are most of the 50 people were actually going to vote for the same candidate. If there are plenty undecided voters then the campaign was not robust to start with.

With each passing day, technology increases and so does internet usage. The role of social media should not be ignored.

What LP should focus on is a people centric campaign if they campaign team know their onions. Obi may not win but anyone who thinks he will not get up to 5 million votes is kidding themselves.

I am telling you the reality not theories. Nigerian politics is so entrenched in political structures that you need alliances first before using the alliance to sell your people centric plans and reach the undecided who are mostly not online or on the social media dominated by more than 50% of folks and bot accounts who do not have pvc or on ground to vote

That was why it took alliances to be able to defeat GEJ. Build alliance first like APC did then use that grand alliance to sell a populist idea like APC used its alliance to sell the change mantra to be able to defeat an incumbent . None of the mushroom partues has a grand alliance and it is just about 160 days to election.
Except the mushroom partues create an alliance in the next 10 days and adopt a people centric mantra and campaign there is no hope for any of them.

1 Like

Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Dshocker(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kotudeji:
Honestly I doubt if Uzodinma can deliver his state for the party based on the realities on Ground

Please We will Design a Professional Company Logo for your Company or Product for 2k Only

Please Drop Us your Company Name
https://forms.gle/J9NawRbDhvTCjbou5

What type of insult is this?

Even his biological brother will vote against his ideology and wish.

Even after office, i don't think he will ever step foot in Imo State again.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by FreeStuffsNG: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kennydoc:

Peter Obi already won the election before Ngige and Uba brothers issue happened. He was the actual winner but Ngige was wrongly sworn in.
He had the masses with him in 2003 which is why he won not because of the support of any politicians. It is exactly the same case right now. You can argue that his chances of winning the presidential election is low but nobody will come close to him in the South East as it currently stands.
You left out the scandal that made folks reject Mbadinuju wink That is where PDP started getting it wrong. It was clear Ikemba could not win presidency but the disenchantment with pdp and the larger than life presence of ikemba all aligned to make pdp lose. All the uba and Ngige stuffs further divided the pdp to the benefit of apga and ikemba not even Obi who had no structure but used the political structure of Ikemba
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by uchennaq(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Some people think with their behind.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Joevics(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I am not sure you understand politics wink
The mushroom party lp has not even a councillor seat in the whole SE yet PDP, APC and APGA share all the elective positions.

It is wishful thinking to expect PDP/APC/APGA members and political structure to vote against their own parties in an open secret ballot. The result will shock you like Osun's result. Those folks are not on the social media and definitely will deliver votes in like pattern that made PDP dominate the SE today.

SE is more likely going for PDP as usual but APC will try. No chance for any mushroom party except APGA.

Only if one is naive will I think social media promotion translates to votes. Most of them are not with pvc or on ground to vote on election day but social media won't tell you this until you see your awful failure at the poll result. Last Anambra guber election, one of the candidates was using social media format and he lule las las.
check my signature for free stuffs!
You wrote all these epistles because you don't know what's going on. You expect an Igbo man to go to the polls and vote APC or PDP when Peter Obi is ilon the ballot, yet you call Yorubas that support Peter Obi bastards?

You are a junior cockroach. The same south east governors are already calling to negotiate with Peter Obi so LP candidates will withdraws from other positions.
Your eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by davidl7: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hope this one is not planning to rig election? because nobody dey vote APC in Imo State.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Sunnypan: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
This Man Is a Dreamer

1 Like

Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by VULCAN(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
The armchair politician has spoken.

What these criminals call structures is agents they will give money to buy votes at the polling booth.

Wait for February and the fury of Nigerians on election Day will shock you.

Ordinary Nigerians will scatter all your rigging plans.

You think you can plunge 90m Nigerians into poverty and they will not exact vengeance on you because you want to share 2k each to them

FreeStuffsNG:

The mushroom party lp has not even a councillor seat in the whole SE yet PDP, APC and APGA share all the elective positions.

It is wishful thinking to expect PDP/APC/APGA members and political structure to vote against their own parties in an open secret ballot. The result will shock you like Osun's result. Those folks are not on the social media and definitely will deliver votes in like pattern that made PDP dominate the SE today.

SE is more likely going for PDP as usual but APC will try. No chance for any mushroom party except APGA.

Only if one is naive will I think social media promotion translates to votes. Most of them are not with pvc or on ground to vote on election day but social media won't tell you this until you see your awful failure at the poll result. Last Anambra guber election, one of the candidates was using social media format and he lule las las.

1 Like

Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by bibe(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are the one who doesn't understand politics.
How did APGA unseat PDP in Anambra (Obi) and Imo (Rochas) with zero structure even during the days of high electoral malpractice?
How did they almost unseat PDP in Abia (Alex Otti) with no structure?
How did Oshiomole unseat PDP in Edo state with AC that had no structure in the state?
How did APC unseat PDP at the federal level with no structure federally?
In Anambra APGA has no house of Rep member nor senator but keeps winning the gubernatorial seat.
My friend you are the one that doesn't understand politics.
Politics is primarily simply ability to sway emotions of people, structure is secondary.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Indispensable85(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
If you saw the house of assembly by-election results held in Imo state few months ago, you'll know that uzodinma is not joking. I have my eyes on Imo, Ebonyi and a good showing in Abia.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by haffaze777(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
All the sensible Igbo who are in majority are solidly behind Amoda yekini Ogunlere aka bobo Chicago,don't mind efulefu Obidient zombie making mouth on social media.Ndigbo for AYO,A for Amoda,Y for Yekini,O for Ogunlere. grin

1 Like

Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Phatkings: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Now let met ask you a very important question who are the voters does it comprise of only the party members alone or it also comprises of indigenes across each LGA? What if the indigenes say enough is enough and decide to vote for LP despite taking the money from the major parties you mentioned who will then the election??
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by sammhi(m): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:
70% of South Easterners are Batified.
Hahahaha
Ok..we hear u
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by DrClint2207(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
This Man must die and perish
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by sammhi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kennydoc:

Y una de always ansa these guys
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Proudlyomonna: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Which APC is it the one that has already become an abomination in SE abi another APC dey?? grin grin

Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by santuspearl: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/elections-apc-ll-triumph-in-south-east-uzodimma/
mynd44

When governors talk, this accidental governor follow dey talk... Senior citizen that is a slave.. hypocrite
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by johnmartus(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin
lhordspy:
Just last week Sen. Kalu orji promised us 2% out of the 5% miscreants are relying upon.

Now Gov. hope uzodima is promising us another 2% . where will the children of hate gets there votes from now?
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by SmartPolician: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Well, nothing is impossible even though SE is a PDP stronghold.

Oga Analyst, stop using stuffs because the plural of stuff is stuff.

Stuff is an uncountable noun.

BTW, if you reply me to argue, I won't respond because you should be thanking me for the free lecture.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Uguruzik(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
This kind of talk will show you how VERY STUPID that HOPELESS FOOL UZODINJO IS
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by rummmy: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
No be only..
Just be giving apc hope.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by chinwe77: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Supreme Court governor is only cashing out on Tinubu's bullion van. Both south-south and southeast never liked APC let alone now that APC has a dubious man as it's presidential candidate.Supreme Court governor is only cashing out on Tinubu's bullion van. Both south-south and southeast never liked APC let alone now that APC has a dubious man as it's presidential candidate....
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by FreeStuffsNG: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
SmartPolician:

Oga Analyst, stop using stuffs because the plural of stuff is stuff.

Stuff is an uncountable noun.

BTW, if you reply me to argue, I won't respond because you should be thanking me for the free lecture.
Thank you sir. Sincerely, I aporeciate your feedback and it is our brand sir.
You are not the only one who feels that way , here is an interesting thread on freestuffs as a word sir.
https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/168125/can-i-say-stuffs-as-a-plural-noun
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by jrusky(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yes apc will and pdp will it's sure bet and nothing will zombiediots will do than to start crying their moronic marginalisation as usual.
Re: Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma by Concord23(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Just last week Sen. Kalu orji promised us 2% out of the 5% miscreants are relying upon.

Now Gov. hope uzodima is promising us another 2% . where will the children of hate gets there votes from now?

Person that became a governor through supreme court, and you're listening to him. Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode / I Made 2ND Class Lower In Mathematics Can I Do Masters? / Wike’s Loyalists Open Fake PREMIUM TIMES Facebook Page For Deception - PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.