Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? (2265 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by knowhowk: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Why Would a Right thinking Woman Turn Children against their Father ?

The Home Could be Hectic and Frustrating , Some Men tend to Leave the Home and decides to Live in Isolation .

What Could be the Reasons ?
My thoughts Apart from a Human Ritualist Father , Murderer father trying to Kill .I don't think there are other reasons good enough for a Woman to Turn Children against their Father .My Opinion..What is yours ?
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by Bruno3000(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Witchcraft...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by Ahmed0336(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
End time mothers/wives.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by mariahAngel(f): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
When you're very much involved in the lives of your children, nobody can turn them against you.
They're as much yours as they're their mother's.
You (fathers) don't need permission to be in their lives.
If anyone is able to turn them against you, then you have yourself to blame.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by breadplanets(f): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
mariahAngel:
When you're involved in the life of your children, nobody can turn them against you.
You (men) don't need permission to be in their lives.
hapu ha ka ha na akogheri.....they will mess up and then claim the woman turned the kids against them. One is playing out before me in my compound right now. Kids are not babies anymore. They are observing everything Tomorrow oga will play victim.... ndi apari lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
knowhowk:

The Home Could be Hectic and Frustrating , Some Men tend to Leave the Home and decides to Live in Isolation .

My thoughts Apart from a Human Ritualist Father , Murderer father trying to Kill .I don't think there are other reasons good enough for a Woman to Turn Children against their Father .My Opinion..What is yours ?

You have a lot to learn

When a women is hurt and dislikes you she will manupilate the kids to do the same

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by mariahAngel(f): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
breadplanets:
hapu ha ka ha na akogheri.....they will mess up and then claim the woman turned the kids against them. One is playing out before me in my compound right now. Kids are not babies anymore. They are observing everything Tomorrow oga will play victim.... ndi apari lipsrsealed

Mgbe obula mmadu a gahu a nuru ha ihe.
E bekashi mmadu nti. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by mariahAngel(f): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

You have a lot to learn

When a women is hurt and dislikes you she will manupilate the kids to do the same

Another thing is, when you treat the mother of your children bad in front of them, they will never forgive you.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by ibechris(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
If u treat her bad.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by breadplanets(f): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

Mgbe obula mmadu a gahu a nuru ha ihe.
E bekashi mmadu nti. cheesy
wahahahhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by knowhowk: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
breadplanets:
. You are right ...That does not Rules out the Facts that some Women Manipulate Children against their Father ..
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by neonly: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

You have a lot to learn

You get it
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by Karleb(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
This idea that women manipulate children is always funny to me.

Maybe if these children are still children or maybe, just maybe they are idiots.

My cousin hates his mother like shit and loves his Dad who died some 20 years ago.

A lot of men saying this are deadbeats or on their way to become one. No sane adult child will be manipulate by the mother unless of course, the mother is right.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by Karleb(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
knowhowk:
. You are right ...That does not Rules out the Facts that some Women Manipulate Children against their Father ..

This is like saying yes and no to the same thing with the same mouth.

Take for instance, if you used to beat your ex wife before divorce, the sensible thing to do is to forget about love from her and the kids because they're is no way they are going to ever love you again especially when you are not remorseful.

So this manipulation thing is mostly hogwash and many of these so called daddies literally don't deserve the love they clamor for.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by etrouble: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
mariahAngel:
When you're very much involved in the lives of your children, nobody can turn them against you.
You (fathers) don't need permission to be in their lives.
If anyone is able to turn them against you, then you have yourself to blame.

Yes, the man has himself to blame for leaving home very early and returning late in the night in order to provide basic necessities of life for the family. No wonder that sons' wives come in to overthrow the devilish mothers. Young witch overthrowing another old witch

No witch will enter the kingdom of God.
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by yemmit90: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
It is result jealousy of old age. Men age like wine, while women age quickly due to stress from child bearing and sometime become shapeless. For this reason, they often acuse their husband of having extramarital affairs with young women. Some complain of lack of attention from old guy. In order to be happy or boost their confidence once again, they find solace in their children by making sure they occupied the void in their hearts at detriment of their husbands.
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by breadplanets(f): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
knowhowk:
I still maintain that you cannot be a good father or mother for that matter and anyone will manipulate your kids against you. Unless na juju other than that it's not just possible abeg. Even the juju sef fit no catch everybody

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by breadplanets(f): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Karleb:

Maybe if these children are still children or maybe, just maybe they are idiots.

My cousin hates his mother like shit and loves his Dad who died some 20 years ago.

A lot of men saying this are deadbeats or on their way to become one. No sane adult child will be manipulate by the mother unless of course, the mother is right.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by knowhowk: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Karleb:

. They are not Deadbeats ...It's Two Ways ..It's not a one Way Traffic,Possible they saw Father Wrongs , Possible they were being Manipulated by Mother .

You won't Take the Brain and Understanding of a Little Child to be Adults own.

There are Situations Mother call Children to give them Wrong Account of Happenings and things ,Paint Father as Negative ,Mother Confesses that Father Offends Him reason he Cajoled Children against Him .

It is either Ways
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by Excelneedful(f): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
@op ,On a thread like this ,Women would take side with Themselves not Saying the truth and Reality .

Men too won't . Except for Some Very Few People .

That is the Issue .

It is Either Way ,There are Some Jezebel that does that ,Very Very Wicked ,Women ,When they are Wrong in a Matter ,They Noticed that Children is aware ,They Call the Children and give a Wrong Account , Haven't you seen a Clear Picture of Something before and when you ask Questions. ,Same Person would Burst into Tears and Out up emotional Blackmail to Remain right .

The Children Grow up with such Bad Impressions .

Some Women has a Very Personal Issues ,The only Weapon they have is to Win the Heart of the Children to herself .

It Happens .

Reason Men should Pay There Children School Fees to School Account ,Make them know this ,Buy Some Gift being it Home and show the Children ,Wise Men doesn't give all things to Wife to Give Children anymore .

This is one of the way they Win Children Hearts Totally .Not all Women .

Back to the Men ..Some Men are Callous,Wicked ,They Treats woman like Animal ,They Offend wife sooo Bad .
They beat Women , Children that sees Such Wouldn't be happy with Such Dad .

Different Situations , Different Men , Different Woken ..

Don't Let us By Hypocrites women Say the Truth ..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by AutoChick4U(f): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Men who maltreat their families when they still got ginger are likely to feel this bitter treatment when life comes for them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by Luak(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
knowhowk:

It's prevalent in homes where the man is either unable to provide for the family or is so busy and tired as to find time to relate with the kids and wife. The world is no longer where it used to be. These days, men live sacrificial lives for the sake of the unity of their family and greatness of their kids

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by nahzyla: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
yemmit90:
It is result jealousy of old age. Men age like wine, while women age quickly due to stress from child bearing and sometime become shapeless. For this reason, they often acuse their husband of having extramarital affairs with young women. Some complain of lack of attention from old guy. In order to be happy or boost their confidence once again, they find solace in their children by making sure they occupied the void in their hearts at detriment of their husbands.

Men don't age like wine, I don't know why you guys like saying that thing.

Nobody likes an old, wrinkled, balding, pot bellied guy. The reason young girls follow them is for the money they dash them.as sugar daddies.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by Wittyglam(f): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
knowhowk:

Most fathers cause this by themselves. Most men one thinks raising a family is by just providing and not relating with the kids. Check this video out for more details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DCCOFYle4M
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by Karleb(m): 7:18am On Sep 10, 2022
nahzyla:

Men don't age like wine, I don't know why you guys like saying that thing.

Nobody likes an old, wrinkled, balding, pot bellied guy. The reason young girls follow them is for the money they dash them.as sugar daddies.

Thank you. grin

The narrative of men aging like wine is always funny to me. grin

You age according to your gene or money or lifestyle, whether man or woman.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by Mindlog: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Even fathers who are clearly living irresponsible lives while their children observe, will still blame their wives as if their children can't develop an independent perception of them.

No matter how "busy" you are, regularly spend quality time with your children as it is not only about dropping money, once they hit adolescenthood withou establimg t secured attachment with their parents.... you have emotionally "lost" that child.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by Fiscus105(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
For those that are doing that and which are many, they biliv the children come from their body, hence the children belong to them ,much more than their fathers and that, such children must love and take care of them farrrrr more than dad.

To achieve this, they first turn the back of the children against dad, if hatred created, the children will be able to focus fully on them.
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by Fiscus105(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wittyglam:
Most fathers cause this by themselves. Most men one thinks raising a family is by just providing and not relating with the kids. Check this video out for more details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DCCOFYle4M

And most MotherS doing absolutely nothing to bring money home, it's fathers that will go out and do all kinds of hard works, to feed, cloth, house and school fees, not only the children but jobless mothers, yet the wives will still have entitlement mentality to turn children against fathers.
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by Mindlog: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Fiscus105:

And most MotherS doing absolutely nothing to bring money home, it's fathers that will go out and do all kinds of hard works, to feed, cloth, house and school fees, not only the children but jobless mothers, yet the wives will still have entitlement mentality to turn children against fathers.

What do a man intend to gain from marrying a woman who is jobless and no visible sign she wants to be economically engaged?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by Fiscus105(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mindlog:

What do a man intend to gain from marrying a woman who is jobless and no visible sign she wants to be economically engaged?

The question would be better answer by u ooo.

So many jobless wives everywhere and for thos who engaged, how much are they bringing home?
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by obinna58(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
If your children is also against you then you need to change as father. Women doesn't have the power to turn children against their father.

Basically op is incorrect

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Children Against Their Father ? by Wittyglam(f): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Fiscus105:

those are terrible mothers. Men should learn to relate with their kids more. Communication is key.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around / Her Family Say I Can't Marry Their Daughter Cos We're Both As Genotype / Design Gorgeous Wedding Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.