Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around (2261 Views)

Living With Her Sister And Her Sister's Husband / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Why Does My Sister's Husband's Privates Smell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by chy(f): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2006
I have a sister i stayed with for sometime because  but the husband is always
not himself once he sees me in the houz as i stayed outside the main
house once he sees me in da houz he avoids me and doesnt feel free
within himself i was always  confused what maybe the cause
I NEED TO SOLVE THE MYSTERY
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by iffe(f): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2006
did u do anything wrong or u offended him anyway since he is older than u talk 2 him and ask him if u did anything wrong and if u are wrong apologise 2 him
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by Zahymaka(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2006
He might have feelings for you, however repressed they are. I'm not saying he does but that's what I'd do if I'm faithful to my wife and somehow get attracted to her sister.

He might also not like you -- just like that -- or he's shy. Have you asked your sister?
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by dominobaby(f): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2006
It might be that he's gettn attracted to u and so is tryn to avoid u.BTW, r u female?
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by Rhodalyn(f): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2006

da man is fallin 4 U!!!!!!! he just wnts to keep his distance to avoid certain tins he wnts to do to U!!!
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by vichel(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2006
true talk cheesy cheesy
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by dominobaby(f): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2006
Exactly my point Rhodalyn.
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by babymine(f): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2006
Talk to your sis about it.
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by Rhodalyn(f): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2006
exactly babymine wink
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by chy(f): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2006
well not staying with them again i wished
the forum was out then
but assuming i had talked to my sis i felt
problems would crop up btw i and she
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by kajad(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2006
You knew why he was behaving funny, that was why you did not ask your sis.
Good thing you are no longer living with them, wahala for dey!
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by hotangel2(f): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2006
i was gonna say pack r load, but i saw dat u r no longer living there. GOOD!
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by Seun(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2006
Heh. Please don't tell your sister about it unless you're both really close and lavel-headed.
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2006
Me i say dont tell ur sister at all just let sleeping dogs lie at least u dont live with them anymore
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by chinani(f): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2006
Er, yes be careful about what you say to your sister about this. Also do not assume that the man is in love with. Just be polite to this man at all times b/c he is your sis's husband.

Perhaps, he is not the type or person who like lots of other ppl around. You might be thinking "This is my in-law. Why is he being distant?" and he might be thinking "A strange lady, my wife's sister, is in the house. Now, there is no space (attn) for me." My point is: He may not feel close to you and no matter how "close" or "connected" or "family like" you feel to him, Two is a couple but Three is company. You are disrupting his marital solitude. (No offense. I know you mean(t) no harm!) Does your sis have children? Perhaps the man feels that you are an unwanted guest but does not want to be mean or rude.

My cousin's husband makes her siblings pay for food if the stay in his house for more than 3 days. shocked So there are men like this out there.

Try your best my dear. Make do. Best wishes! kiss
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2006
"My cousin's husband makes her siblings pay for food if the stay in his house for more than 3 days. So there are men like this out there "
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ chinani is this for real?
The man must be one cheapskate common!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by chinani(f): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2006
Yes very real. undecided I don't think he was always like that though. That's just how he is now. He just considers himself a "business man" or whatever. Needless to say, they don't hang around too much. But the husband distinguishes between day visits and sleeping overnight (eating every meal) type thing. Also if I come from US to stay I can stay there for more than 3 days no problem. For whatever reason the man behaves like her siblings are secretly plotting to move in. It's an unfounded fear but that may be what the husband was thinking in chy's case.
Re: My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around by eveseh(f): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2006
dont gave him the face,
if u have the face to him he will tear ya family apart

i dont know whhat's wrong with men,they are like dogs shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Are Parents Not Suppose To Be Friend To Their Children? / How I Got Custody Of My Two Children Since 2020 / Am I Doing The Right Being A Single Mum?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.