Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,181 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Why Atiku Will Win Next Year...and Why The South Will Lose. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Will Win Next Year...and Why The South Will Lose. (355 Views)

Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time / Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Atiku Will Win Next Year...and Why The South Will Lose. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
It's simple. Most of the sniping being done on this site is between Southerners.

Every day, the Politics thread is filled with bat and pitobi supporters fighting each other, hurling abuse at each other and opening threads filled with tribal hate and bitterness.

Meanwhile, Atiku supporters are staying in their lane.

Personally, I want a Southern candidate to win. But with the way things are going...Atiku will win in 2023....and we would be back to square one.

The problem started from the South. We are the ones perpetrating the so called Fulani hegemony.

Anyway, make the apc and lp supporters fight themselves. I don't send. I don't even back obi, atiku or Tinubu...so they can all go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Win Next Year...and Why The South Will Lose. by Bizibi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Even some of them loyal to buhari are secretly supporting him,just wait till a week before elections.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Win Next Year...and Why The South Will Lose. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
ATIKU AND PDP WILL LOOSE , LOSE AND GET LOST IN THE 2023 ELECTION.

I MEAN HE WILL BE DEFEATED GALLANTLY.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Shetima Not Denying Being A Member Of Boko-haram Islamic Terrorists? / PDP Chairman, Ayu Begins 14-day Trip To Europe Wednesday / Throwback: Peter Obi's Administration Tilting Towards Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.