Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (52061 Views)

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by DIVAD2000: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Zydote:
National Chairman Senator Abdullahi Adamu, Wife of APC Presidential Candidate, Senator Oluremi Tinubu,and Wife of Vice Presidential Candidate,Hajia Nana Kashim Shettima,during a Courtesy Visit to the APC Chairman

Looking at nairaland, I've seen that the Batites are the real bullies.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by tunjilana: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Karlman:
The question is...
Why is it always easy for the North to use the SW?
...the answer is...not really that the North found it easy...but that the SW always make itself a ready tool for the North to use at all times to the extent the North don't really have to do anything to use the SW.

1. They used Awolowo during the war, yet without rewarding him with his life ambition of ruling Nigeria.

2. They used Abiola to fund coups and steal state funds...yet we all remember how his story ended.

3. Yesterday they used Tinubu to remove Jonathan and install their disaster named buhari.

4 Today Tinubu is screaming Emilokan because he suddenly realized that like his forebears he had again been used by the North.

...the joke of Tinubu as APC flag bearer even when he could not lift the said flag by himself is simply a well planned plot to pave way for their brother Atiku Abubakar.

smiley � go and learn history u wee not hear....they have used the south east more than they can ever even attempt to use the south west...

They used Zik and gave him figure head role with no constitutional power. In 1979, they used Ekwueme to deceive Igbos and even prevented them from voting their own Azikiwe....even Ojukwu lines up behind Shagari. In 1993, they used NZeribe and his ABN to create propaganda not to allow democracy...they used kanu in 1997 to drum support for Abaca with his 1 million match.... in 1999, they used the igbos to get their stooge Obasanjo to power, as against the popular yoruba choice of Falae...in 2007, they used the Igbos to ge Yaradua to power, while yorubas were incubating and managing their own regional party a.ka. AD, which later became ACN and later merged with APC to become a strong force that produced a yoruba candidate... but on the flip side, for all the years of using the SE and even using them to keep PDP afloat when all the northerners deserted it in 2015, guess what, they couldn't still give the south east the slot of PDP in 2023, a party that they have always supported. They forced the SE starboard, Obi out of the party and gave the ticket to their own, in person of Atiku....The few times yorubas aligned with the North, we got reward...in 1993, we not only got ticket but went ahead to win b4 the military misbehaved....the second time in 2015, we have gotten VP and going ahead for presidency....but for all ur years of aligning and voting for the North...where ina result?....una need to learn politics, strategy and negotiation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Zydote:
National Chairman Senator Abdullahi Adamu, Wife of APC Presidential Candidate, Senator Oluremi Tinubu,and Wife of Vice Presidential Candidate,Hajia Nana Kashim Shettima,during a Courtesy Visit to the APC Chairman

We don't care. Show us Peter Obi.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bluntguy:
This party's days are numbered.
can't wait. I bought 1 dollar @ 708 naira today
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:
I have never admire or aspire to be a military personnel before. I am not a fan of the profession that much even though i usually commend our gallant officers.

But these days i wish i am one. Because i know the OBIdients miscreants will want to try their end-sars strategy, burning and disturbing the peace of everyone after peter obi lose next year general election massively. I know the Nigerian Government will deploy the military to prevent these.
I wish i can be part of the deployment. I want to so badly deal with these idiots when this will start.

Kai, subhannallahi, my God angry cry .... I go like beat person pikin break heads.

Nonsense immoral, disrespectful people without good upbringing. undecided

Gbenu rirun soun
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Didi2d(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
I love this woman!

Besides every success man, there is a woman
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by edward1106(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:
I have never admire or aspire to be a military personnel before. I am not a fan of the profession that much even though i usually commend our gallant officers.

But these days i wish i am one. Because i know the OBIdients miscreants will want to try their end-sars strategy, burning and disturbing the peace of everyone after peter obi lose next year general election massively. I know the Nigerian Government will deploy the military to prevent these.
I wish i can be part of the deployment. I want to so badly deal with these idiots when this will start.

Kai, subhannallahi, my God angry cry .... I go like beat person pikin break heads.

What if the table turned and Obi wins? Will you display the endSars strategy to protest the outcome of the election or accept the fact that his win is without doubt the wish of the people? Please, I do need your answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Pootle: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
dreaming of being the first lady undecided
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Damseldammie(f): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
What’s the essence of the meeting pls ?

Alárínkà kìí se egbé oníwè méwàá
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Spherica177: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Promising5555:
My Hatred for that Agbero woman knows No bound, these people believes they own the fucking country
stop hating on anyone bro. These people does not know if you exist. Moreso, your hatred might not stop them from winning or being who they are
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Chill. Tinubu plans to employ you and over 49 million other unemployable yoots. Just prepare your mind to eat agbado and cassava.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Didi2d(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
can't wait. I bought 1 dollar @ 708 naira today

Which part of the country are you?
if you're in Lagos and you're interested in buying more for less. I go connect you with my aboki friend
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by IrepChrist: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Why don't wish you death but care more about the preservation of your life till next year before this your fairy tale.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by asanausana91: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

unfortunately the military is for everyone. We will do our best to protect the integrity of this country,we will defend this country with our blood. That is what we sworn to before we were commissioned into the military. We are not here for vengeance, we are apolitical, anybody that want to disrupt this country must pass through us if he can.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by hollywater: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Behold a fool is born.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by toneroforever(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

the same obi that said education is not for the poor, I'm sure your parents are average rich if not you would have end up like those ipob miscreant fighting and slicing your kinswoman vagina for one Pipedream Biafra

Kwankwaso has gone ghost mode already. BAT has been used & dumped by the north he banked on so his only relevance is just to bring out the bullion vans because the street is waiting;his cash will be devoured mercilessly like his party did Nigeria's economy.
Now it's a straight fight between Peter Obi & Atiku & both candidates are still poaching SW votes.
Either way at least Nigerians will be relieved of APC's woeful governance.
Losers:. SW
Winners: North,SS,SE
Moral : Backstabbing does not pay. Treachery isn't a virtue.
Deal with it baby.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by toneroforever(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
hollywater:
Behold a fool is born.

I tell u
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by newoffer: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Malnutrition dey worry the dude. When food is limited na so the brain go dey malfunction
toneroforever:

When BAT said "recruit,50 million youths into the army" so they can be eating agbado & cassava, I guess he had u in mind.
But not to worry,Obi has a better plan for ur life. Ur intellectual capacity will be upgraded because he'll invest heavily in education which will help increase our Human Development Index. Trust me, you'll be better off with an Obi presidency than the self-serving agenda
of Emilokann
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by HIPROFILE(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
toneroforever:

When BAT said "recruit,50 million youths into the army" so they can be eating agbado & cassava, I guess he had u in mind.
But not to worry,Obi has a better plan for ur life. Ur intellectual capacity will be upgraded because he'll invest heavily in education which will help increase our Human Development Index. Trust me, you'll be better off with an Obi presidency than the self-serving agenda
of Emilokann

Please bro I want take this your response to the bank for cash out e too sweet me like converting GBP to Nigeria naira.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Babastrong(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=116504649]I have never admire or aspire to be a military personnel before. I am not a fan of the profession that much even though i usually commend our gallant officers.

Kai, subhannallahi, my God angry cry .... [b]I go like beat person pikin break heads. [ my brother, na so e dey do me here too. Igbo will receive sense by fire by force. ]
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by ChukwuObe: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Is she one of the chibok girls shettima and his boys kidnapped?

No she is one of the lucky ones that escaped from your UGM/Kanu boys during the killing of the Hausa woman and his children in Anambra
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Sharatan(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

It’s obvious you are a Tinubu urchin. You sound hungry and depressed. Why don’t you go and eat agbado and cassava that your master offered to give you?
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by TUTU147: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Maybe na one stone from the protests go kill you
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by smartoskie(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Karlman:
The question is...
...the answer is...not really that the North found it easy...but that the SW always make itself a ready tool for the North to use at all times to the extent the North don't really have to do anything to use the SW.

1. They used Awolowo during the war, yet without rewarding him with his life ambition of ruling Nigeria.

2. They used Abiola to fund coups and steal state funds...yet we all remember how his story ended.

3. Yesterday they used Tinubu to remove Jonathan and install their disaster named buhari.

4 Today Tinubu is screaming Emilokan because he suddenly realized that like his forebears he had again been used by the North.

...the joke of Tinubu as APC flag bearer even when he could not lift the said flag by himself is simply a well planned plot to pave way for their brother Atiku Abubakar.

Sorry Sir, the reverse is the case, the question should have been why is it always easy for the North to use SE/SS?

1. You mentioned Awolowo, Awolowo (from SW) contested against Shagari (from North) in 1979 election. He lost in both SE and SS (SE/SS voted for a Northern).

2. You mentioned Abiola, Abiola (from SW) contested against Tofa (from North) in 1993 freest election. He lost woefully in SE -SS (SE-SS voted for a Northern) though Abiola won the overall election.

3. From history of election and collaboration in Nigeria SE-SS have always aligned with the North, SW have always maintained Regional politics (you can Google the history of election in Nigeria. Year 2015 was the first time in modern Nigerian politics that most SW politicians aligned with the North in an election due to the marginalisation of SW by the previous government.

Bros! Who have been using who?

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Shikena(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Karlman:
The question is...

Don't mind those SW people, let me help you add more to the list:

5. They used Nnamdibola Awozikiwe and gave him figure head role with no constitutional power.

6. They used Babalex Adekwueme, they used him to deceive the SW and even prevented them from voting their own Awozikiwe....even Ogunjukwu lines up behind Shagari.

7. They used, they used Francis Arthur Sangozeribe and his ABN to create propaganda not to allow democracy

8. They used Daniel Kanu-olu to drum support for Abacha with his 1 million match for Abacha

9. They just recently used Peter Obileke to Atikulate and Obidient in the last general elections.

10. They are still using Peter Obileke to deceive and lure his people away from their real agitation today
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Minjim: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

I begg.stop it I never chop

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by mystikal(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

No worry yourself guy. You go soon join army
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by DDDDDav: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

I see your death before the election
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by chypotenti(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

abeg you people should just stop this nonsense propaganda, nothing like that is going to happen no matter who wins last last...the three major contestants get equal chance, Atiku fit even go win last last... grin
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by lhordspy: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
DDDDDav:

I see your death before the election

To God i come, to Him i shall return.

And remember, you are not God, sir.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by faceland: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

I pray their eyes finally open and they get determined to leave the country to the dogs (instead of facing gun with placards and sticks). I am confident that an educated and moral Nigeria MUST be successful overseas. Only an Asian can match our work ethic.

I tried to warn some people during EndSARS "them no gree". I try to warn some that a vote for Obi is wasted vote, "them no gree". I hope they use that tenacity in the right direction.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Karlman:
The question is...

You skipped the part that the PDP used the South East for good 16years and when the opportunity came again, Atiku the Fulani man pushed South East for one corner again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom / Ndume Announces N100,000 Dowry Of His Daughter At The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.