Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom (52022 Views)

Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House / Kufre Carter: Governor Emmanuel Gave N4m To #EndSARS Protesters, I Got N500k / Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by stephenduru: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oni of the Yoruba Kingdom of IIe - Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi made a stop over at the Akwa Ibom State Hilltop Mansion, Government House, Uyo where he was presented with a souvenir before proceeding to the coronation of Oku Ibom Ibibio, His Eminence Nteyin Solomon D. Etuk JP held at Asan Ibibio.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/see-gift-gov-udom-gave-to-ooni-of-ife.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by stephenduru: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by madridguy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nice but i will prefer 30 billion for my akant tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2019

The most 'swaggalicious' king in all the yoruba race,the man butt no dey stay for one side,am expecting Forbes to award him the 'most travelling monarch in the world' if that title even exist

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by powerhouse3(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
My love for the king keep soaring... 21st century king... We proud

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by speaktome(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Is alright...

Ooni come, I have a gift for you.

Happy new year fellow Nairalanders!!!

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

1 Like

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by helinues: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Wow

That's nice

1 Like

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Between this Ooni of Ife, Alaafin of Oyo and Oba of Benin, who get strong otumokpo pass??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by myettiallah: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lool..
A common Chief moving from one state to another begging for petty gifts and alms..
I am not surprised cool

2 Likes

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Pulsenaija: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Iphone5: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
JOHNNY WALKER
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by ZombieTAMER: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
madridguy:
Nice but i will prefer 30 billion for my akant tongue

Hungry man size cool
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Akinola2543(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
long live the king..
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by GSteve001(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year! We're taking orders..get your unique logos and other graphics work at a good price

1 Like

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gov Ugwuanyi is everywhere these days
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Tundeobama(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
My foreign friends use to tell me ooni in Nigeria is the only king that really represent Royalty in lifestyle of kings around the globe when in comes to king from west Africa. That's why every developed nation are inviting him for culture festival.
Kabiiyesi oooo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Omnipresent(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
A good christian king.

1 Like

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by legba1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ooonirisha realy leaving up to expectation......he repping well...we need more of youthful figures like him playing leadership roles....not those 60plus and 70plus joggling for offices here and there....

9 Likes

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
if na okoro na statue straight

3 Likes

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Peacemaker5128: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Who has honored Obi of onitsha in this way before?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by omooba969(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
This is an example of great things we can achieve together as one, not shouting AFONJA, Igbo or ALMAJIRI upandan.

Change your ways all ye little children. cool

3 Likes

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Ohraykon: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Joshuaoseoboh:
Affordable Data
scammer
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
PDP coming tru

1 Like

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by emmalexabl(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
Who has honored Obi of onitsha in this way before?

I was reliably informed that oba is on the low side too... Udom should be very careful.
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by angbaradem: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Na all of dem undecided[quote author=MyVILLAGEpeople post=74359239]Between this Ooni of Ife, Alaafin of Oyo and Oba of Benin, who get strong otumokpo pass??[/q]
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by angbaradem: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
9ja politician & kings b like bread & tea grin
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by jafol(m): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
Abeg ooni pls carry the statue n throw it in their rivers or burn it...its not a good statue...i don say my own
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Mystick: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
emmalexabl:

I was reliably informed that oba is on the low side too... Udom should be very careful.
The Obi of Onitsha has no time for useless visit. Except there is an important occasion, you will have to visit the Obi in his palace, not the other way.
Don't mind that guy. Everything is an achievement for them.
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by DLifeless1: 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
Am igbo and this is the kind of monarch I reverence because they are unique and divine not like the hungry idiots I see in my side here with yellow old Dusty flat boot Mercedes Benz licking the governor's ass for peanuts

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch / 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.