Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? (601518 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 2:12am On Aug 14, 2011
@don Campos

I agree with your assessment, it is weird that these ladies are still single, especially Lillian Bach, Genevive Nnaji, Nadia Buari, Rita dominic. At one point you make the assumption that it's either they don't want to settle down, men are intimidated to approach them, or they are having bad luck in finding the one for them, and etc. Plus in Nigerian culture & community, it makes it harder for women to find a man to get married as they get older, it's not like the western world like how Madonna, Demi Moore and etc are.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2011
@ don Campos

you are right Juliet Ibraheim is married and is pregnant(but she must have had her baby already or this month of August 2011 she will be having her baby) but her marriage was very low profile from what I heard so nobody knew about it, sources:
http://www.ghananewsnow.com/2010/11/17/juliet-ibrahim-pregnant/
http://www.julietibrahim.com/?p=News&id=97

her and her husband
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2011
off topic but please check out this thread about must have items Nigerian women should have in their closet:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735166.0.html
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2011
The girl that plays "Kim" in Blackberry Babes is really pretty. Not sure what her real name is though.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 4:06am On Aug 15, 2011
@ yield

wow I never knew she was in 2Face video 'African Queen', but after watching the video there is no doubt it is her. You are right though her cute daughter looks like 2Face not her though but when I read the article it feels like she is in denial about 2Face. Yeah he is the father of her daughter which is  understandable but accompanying your ex to a premiere as if they're a couple(which they are not) for example is silly. Their daughter should be their only connection after that they should move on with their lives, especially her. The man has many baby mommas already, they both seem foolish to me when it comes to their personal lives.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 15, 2011
^Just how many baby mammas does 2Face have? The article says two other women came forward claiming he was their baby daddy. Or did he get other women prego too? shocked. I do get what you mean by her being in denial, especially because of her comment that they're "still inseparable." First, she said they're both living their own lives, then they're "still inseparable." She said it's only because he's Isabella's father and that's totally understandable, but it still raises an eyebrow because those two replies are just contradictory.

At the same time, they could just be friends. There're people who have children together, have separated, but still maintain a good, close relationship. Sometimes people get in relationships and things don't work out, but when they separate they become great friends. It does happen. Her being at the tribute doesn't necessarily mean she's in denial or she still wants to get back with him (and if she does, that's her decision to make). If they're just good friends, then there isn't anything wrong with her being there to show her support.

But really, who knows?  undecided

What really matters is that he's there for his daughter, and he is. That's the most important thing.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 5:16am On Aug 15, 2011
@ yield
yes it's true he has two other baby mommas but ther are rumors he has more but they haven't been confirmed

True it can be both ways but they way the article put it seemed weird to me but as you said as long as 2Face is there for the daughter that's what is important
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 15, 2011
Stella Dmascus = Ugly

Stephene Okereke = Ugly

Ini Edo = Sexy

Dakore = Gorgeous
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 5:21am On Aug 15, 2011
@Ileke-IdI

thanks for the pictures, I've seen that actress in many Yoruba films but just didn't know her name, but she is pretty.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 15, 2011
anonymous6:

@Ileke-IdI

thanks for the pictures, I've seen that actress in many Yoruba films but just didn't know her name, but she is pretty.

No prob. She has a gorgeous body to boot!!

@post

Fadekemi mohmo

[img]http://nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1NPTEEtQVNFREVLTzEuanBnfDYwMA==[/img]
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 5:24am On Aug 15, 2011
@ Ileke-IdI

LOL  cheesy, who are your top ten
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 15, 2011
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 15, 2011
anonymous6:

@ Ileke-IdI

LOL  cheesy, who are your top ten

Not into Nollywood films much, 99% of Nigerian movies I watch are Yoruba movies, because they're the only ones that make sense. So expect my top ten to be Yoruba actresses. LOL Let me see if I can compose my top 10 tonight.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 15, 2011
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 15, 2011
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 5:31am On Aug 15, 2011
@ Ileki-Idi

I've seen fadekemi Mohmo in yoruba movies but not as much as Bisi, and she is a newbie, I give her a couple of years but she is pretty though but I remember Sola Asedeko very well from the movie Abeni, very good actress and pretty but haven't seen her star in big roles like that since then, I thought she disappeared or something:
[img]http://www.mainframemovies.tv/images/big_abeni1.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 15, 2011
Lola Alao . . . . not sure how she looks now tho lipsrsealed

Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 15, 2011
anonymous6:

@ Ileki-Idi

I've seen fadekemi Mohmo in yoruba movies but not as much as Bisi, and she is a newbie, I give her a couple of years but she is pretty though but I remember Sola Asedeko very well from the movie Abeni, very good actress and pretty but haven't seen her star in big roles like that since then, I thought she disappeared or something:
[img]http://www.mainframemovies.tv/images/big_abeni1.jpg[/img]

Wow, dont you know your Yoruba movies wink

I havent been current with my Yoruba films, so I'm not quite sure about her disappearing acts. Most of them act really good, but it's hard for non-yoruba speakers to understand because of these movies are hardcore Yoruba logics and humors. Translations are not as perfect.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 5:38am On Aug 15, 2011
@Ileke-Idi

actually Yoruba films are part of the nollywood industry, theres English, Yoruba, Hausa Nollywood films; it's just English Nollywood movies get more of the attention then the Yoruba and Hausa ones because it reaches other markets but the funny part I read that Yoruba films are the top selling and number one in Nigeria above English Nollywood movies so that says something to me. To tell you the truth majority of the Nollywood movies I watch are Yoruba films then the English ones actually because of the storylines that you just mentioned. When I buy Englsih Nollywood movies I tend to do alot of research or ask before buying them because I don't want to waste my money on a silly movie.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos#Music_and_film_industry
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 15, 2011
anonymous6:

@Ileke-Idi

actually Yoruba films are part of the nollywood industry, theres English, Yoruba, Hausa Nollywood films; it's just English Nollywood movies get more of the attention then the Yoruba and Hausa ones because it reaches other markets but the funny part I read that Yoruba films are the top selling and number one in Nigeria above English Nollywood movies so that says something to me. To tell you the truth majority of the Nollywood movies I watch are Yoruba films then the English ones actually because of the storylines that you just mentioned. When I buy Englsih Nollywood movies I tend to do alot of research or ask before buying them because I don't want to waste my money on a silly movie.

Lol I know that Yoruba is part of Nollywood, not arguing that point. I've never watched Hausa films tho, can you recommend one?
Yea, if I'm not Yoruba or Hausa, I wouldnt watch them much because watching and reading subtitles really sucks. What Yorubas and Hausas could do is ALSO create English movies with Yoruba and Hausa cultures. To reach out to the other parts.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 5:44am On Aug 15, 2011
@ Ileki-IdI

I know what you mean about lola alao, before when she first came out in the Yoruba Nollywood industry she was pretty and had a good weight then over the years she starting gaining her weight and losing her beauty.

Also it's true what you said about Yoruba, if you can't understand it you get lost completely in whats going on in the movie.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 15, 2011
Iyabo Ojo

Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 15, 2011
anonymous6:

@ Ileki-IdI

I know what you mean about lola alao, before when she first came out in the Yoruba Nollywood industry she was pretty and had a good weight then over the years she starting gaining her weight and losing her beauty.

Also it's true what you said about Yoruba, if you can't understand it you get lost completely in whats going on in the movie.

I heard that about Lola. Is it true that Iyabo Ojo is doing her own too?
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 15, 2011
Bukky Wright

A lot of these girls were sooooooooooo beautiful when they were still new to Nollywood undecided
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 5:55am On Aug 15, 2011
@ Ileki-Idi

I only watch a few Hausa movies because of the language barrier but I can't remember the names but Hausa actor Ali Nuhu was in them though but you are right about Yoruba and Hausa's should start also doing English movies as well as continuing doing their own language movies as well at the same time with our own culture. there is one movie(TANGO WITH ME) starring Genevieve Nnaji & joke Silva(Yoruba actress) that is directed by a Yoruba director named: Mahmood Ali-Balogun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAohvqeHsSQ which has yoruba culture influences but universal that all tribes in Nigeria will connect to

One thing I like about Iyabo ojo is she maintained her weight, I never seen her have weight issues. You are so right about Bukky Wright(I mentioned about her and Fathia Balogun earlier), at one point she started gaining weight then she did a 360 and lost the weight but it wasn't the same like when she first entered Yoruba films
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 15, 2011
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 15, 2011
anonymous6:

@ Ileki-Idi

I only watch a few Hausa movies because of the language barrier but I can't remember the names but Hausa actor Ali Nuhu was in them though but you are right about Yoruba and hausa's shouls start also doing english movies as well their own language at the same time with our own culture. there is one movie(TANGO WITH ME) starring Genevieve Nnaji & joke Silva(Yoruba actress) that is directed by a Yoruba director named: Mahmood Ali-Balogun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAohvqeHsSQ

One thing I like about Iyabo ojo is she maintained her weight, I never seen her have weight issues
Interesting. Will watch the clip later, thanks.

Yeso, weight issues and skin issues are Nollywood actresses primary problems.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 6:01am On Aug 15, 2011
Lepa shandy isn't as popular in Yoruba films but I have seen her once in awhile in Yoruba movies

YES, definately weight issues are a problem with Nollywood actresses and skin issues like Bleaching, I can't stand it. I know theres this one Yoruba actress she bleaches so much it is so obvious, shes new and I don't know her name though, heres her picture:

and other Nollywood actresses like Tonto dike and Rita Dominic are also fond of that as well to, despite the fact that these ladies are naturally light brown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.