Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) (5781 Views)

How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) by Princebizzie: 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Gondonu:
Agbadorian and cassava munching crew una dey hear? Music don change since una still dey dance.

The Igbo here will not see this but when we react to it, they will start crying Yoruba people hate them.

Clear road for BAT come 2022
Re: 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) by Announced3: 12:48am On Sep 10, 2022
Wintertime:

Stay your Lane

South East and South South has made their stand clear

Every one can contest

You are a fool dodging the ques... The way una de reason like animal de baffles me
Re: 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) by 2elliot: 1:06am On Sep 10, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku is coming.
AtikuKawai2023
APC sai mun bata wuta!
I have a feeling unknowingly or knowingly, Obi is working for Atiku. If Atiku succeeds in taking the north and a little success in some south south and south east, especially the required 25%, he will win. And Atiku's win is also a win for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) by nnewsnjobs: 4:39am On Sep 10, 2022
Sarki is right, this is coming from a so call an educated Northerner, those uneducated ones will only vote for the northern candidate whether we like it or not.

That's just the naked truth.

Atiku will win the north with some wider margin.

In the south, because we down south are too wise, our vote will be spread among the three main candidates, Tinubu, Atiku and Obi.

Tinubu or Obi will win in the south while Atiku will come last.

But the winning margin will be very close, so when you combine the north and southern vote, Atiku will take the lead.

Until the South get sense or reduce their wiseness small, the north will continue to rule us.

In this election, voting will be based on these three criteria, in this order.

1. Voting based on tribal sentiment will come first.

2. Voting based on religious sentiment will com second.

3. Voting based on candidate competent will come last.

Until we are ready to do the right thing, we will always have bad leaders ruling us.
Re: 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) by Wintertime: 7:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Announced3:

You are a fool dodging the ques... The way una de reason like animal de baffles me

Mumuuuuuuu

Which question

Mumuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) by anjowaka510(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

This guy should go and sit down, enough of his rant he has just a vote only if he has voters card.
Re: 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:
Sarki is the the one crying daily na.

We don't care!

One thing is power must return South!
Peter Obi is our choice.
Re: 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) by adetayo234: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Na your hatefilled self dey dispute am

You see Tinubu's mother who was the iyaloja of Lagos yet you're still crying? cheesy

You saw Tinubu's Bsc certificate even as he was a top accountant for several international top companies yet you're still crying cheesy

Tinubu had colloquium everytime he celebrated his birthday which are still on social media today yet you're still crying cheesy

You will cry forever na cheesy

Alhaja Tinubu was Tinubu's adopted mother. You don't even have full information about the dog you are defending. What a shame.

And all the education information he provides in 1999? Where are they? Why did he change them? grin Was he drunk when he provided that falsified academic information?! grin

Oga, let Tinubu face off with other contestants and let them question him. I'm sure he will wet his pampas. grin

Tinubu's only chance is to buy votes. People only love Tinubu's money. If he doesn't buy votes, no one will vote for him. Ask him to try it. grin.

Peter Obi will have millions of votes without him buying any vote. grin
Re: 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) by Kagd10: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Alhaja Tinubu was Tinubu's adopted mother. You don't even have full information about the dog you are defending. What a shame.

And all the education information he provides in 1999? Where are they? Why did he change them? grin Was he drunk when he provided that falsified academic information?! grin

Oga, let Tinubu face off with other contestants and let them question him. I'm sure he will wet his pampas. grin

Tinubu's only chance is to buy votes. People only love Tinubu's money. If he doesn't buy votes, no one will vote for him. Ask him to try it. grin.

Peter Obi will have millions of votes without him buying any vote. grin

Adopted mother according to who? Tinubu told you that or you dey mad? As a matter of fact, Mogaji resembled Tinubu dye!

We're talking about Tinubu's first class Bsc qualification which is what I'm expecting to rule me. If you're expecting a primary 6 certificate to rule you and your family hence why you're crying about primary school certificate, that's your problem which is none of my business! Yeye dey smell
Re: 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) by adetayo234: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Adopted mother according to who? Tinubu told you that or you dey mad? As a matter of fact, Mogaji resembled Tinubu dye!

We're talking about Tinubu's first class Bsc qualification which is what I'm expecting to rule me. If you're expecting a primary 6 certificate to rule you and your family hence why you're crying about primary school certificate, that's your problem which is none of my business! Yeye dey smell

You must be the only idiot that doesn't know that Tinubu's real mother isn't Alhaja Tinubu. grin

Why are you afraid to talk about his falsified academic information of 1999? Is it because it doesn't fit your narrative? grin
Re: 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) by Kagd10: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

You must be the only idiot that doesn't know that Tinubu's real mother isn't Alhaja Tinubu. grin

Why are you afraid to talk about his falsified academic information of 1999? Is it because it doesn't fit your narrative? grin

You're the uselessss phool who keep swallowing lies peddled by stoopid people like yourself!

Tinubu had never said he was adopted by any woman but phoolish haters keep saying rubbish. To make it worse for the haters, Tinubu's mother resembled Tinubu dye cheesy
Re: 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) by manmade(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

I am supporting Atiku, the best candidate, Sir, not Obi.

SAI MUN BATA WUTA...
I'm sure you have never met Atiku in your life, talk more of knowing him well enough than his former Boss and political ally, olusegun Obasanjo , go and read what he said about him ,I believed if you truly have conscience you won't hesitate to return the money given to you @ the last meeting with social Media influencers and bloggers but unfortunately for people like you, obi no dey give shishi ����
Re: 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

The south is divided
The North is rallying behind Atiku
Atiku seems to be the one inheriting Buhari Northern votes not Tinubu that we thought since he is an APC member.
So in reality Peter Obi emergence is not really a problem anymore for Atiku since Atiku is already making aggressive inroads in the North, Tinubu is the one that is having a serious problem and headache over Obi emergence, if Atiku has the North on lockdown, Tinubu will need to look beyond
south west and look towards the south South and South East to poll at least 60% of their total votes in those two regions, which will we all know it is not possible, and the Muslim Muslim ticket is not helping matters for Tinubu in south South and South East regions.
Atiku will win the North and still pick up significant votes in the South, alongside Tinubu and Obi.
And ur guess is as good as mine Atiku will poll more overall votes across the country to be elected President, it is not rocket science, it is the current reality on ground.
Tinubu has to step down for Obi
Or
Obi step down for Tinubu
Continue underrating the influence of Christian votes in the North...!! Obi has higher chances of winning due to the effects on terrorism on Christians
Re: 2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) by Kokoy2022: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2022
After next year's election, Thiefnibu and his urchins will cry for Amala and ewedu republic of Oduduwa with one coward called Igboo Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan / Breaking News: Portharcourt In Turmoil Ikwerre Rd A Ghost Town Now / Nigeria Detained Children As Young As Five Over Boko Haram Links - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.