Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,099 members, 7,845,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

2023: Peter Obi’s Movement ‘anchored On Equity, Justice And Fairness’ – Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi’s Movement ‘anchored On Equity, Justice And Fairness’ – Umahi (557 Views)

Constitution Review: Ugwuanyi Backs Nigeria Anchored On Justice, Equity / Osinbajo: Equity, Justice, Fairness Imperative For Nigeria’s Unity / 2023: It's The Turn Of Southeast Based On Equity, Fair Play - Senator Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Peter Obi’s Movement ‘anchored On Equity, Justice And Fairness’ – Umahi by Gondonu: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
The campaign of opposition presidential candidate Peter Obi is ‘anchored on equity, justice and fairness,” the Governor of Ebonyi State, Dave Umahi, said on Friday.

Mr Umahi, a member of Nigeria’s ruling party, APC, however, said he believes Mr Obi will not win the presidential election.

The Ebonyi governor spoke Friday afternoon after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

“Peter Obi movement is a movement that is anchored on equity, justice and fairness. It may not translate to outright win because I must defend my party, I must wish my party well,” the governor said.

Mr Umahi sought to be the APC presidential candidate but lost the party’s primary to ex-Lagos governor Bola Tinubu.

Mr Umahi also said it is unfair to associate the criminality by insurgent groups in the South-east with Peter Obi.

Details later…
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/553170-2023-peter-obis-movement-anchored-on-equity-justice-and-fairness-apc-governor.html
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Movement ‘anchored On Equity, Justice And Fairness’ – Umahi by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Interesting
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Movement ‘anchored On Equity, Justice And Fairness’ – Umahi by Jokerman(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
So you want to throw away such qualities because of egunje, like what many BATs are doing now?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Movement ‘anchored On Equity, Justice And Fairness’ – Umahi by Samuelnze(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
This His excellency umahi has seen while sitting even if thiefunu and Atiku together with their urchins climb mountain Everest they won't see it.. Peter Obi's movement can't be stopped rather more passengers will enter his moving train. Mr umahi you are blessed.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Movement ‘anchored On Equity, Justice And Fairness’ – Umahi by Efuaye(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Honestly, Equity and Justice are the reason I am in the vanguard of campaigning for Peter Obi, outside capacity and competence!

Atiku and Tinubu are equally qualified regardless of their age and health burden.

With the venomous, tribal, and ethnic campaign against Obi just because he's Igbo, Nigeria may never see the light even after elections next year despite who is elected.

The subtle ethnic/religious divide, visible already in PDP and APC is a clear indication.

In the end, only Politicians will still benefit from all the political horse-trading going on right now.

Only Obi's win may/will benefit the ordinary Nigerian.

Enough said.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Movement ‘anchored On Equity, Justice And Fairness’ – Umahi by Racoon(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dave Umahi seems to be gradually porting out. Perhaps he has seen so much injustices in the APC that Labour Party now appeals to him. But it is too late for him because the disastrous government he boldly asslick is going to be kicked out next year. Useless efulefu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Movement ‘anchored On Equity, Justice And Fairness’ – Umahi by Godjone(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
He can say whatever he likes myself and my families from the middle will deliver for Obi.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Movement ‘anchored On Equity, Justice And Fairness’ – Umahi by drlateef: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Gondonu:
The campaign of opposition presidential candidate Peter Obi is ‘anchored on equity, justice and fairness,” the Governor of Ebonyi State, Dave Umahi, said on Friday.

Mr Umahi, a member of Nigeria’s ruling party, APC, however, said he believes Mr Obi will not win the presidential election.

The Ebonyi governor spoke Friday afternoon after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

“Peter Obi movement is a movement that is anchored on equity, justice and fairness. It may not translate to outright win because I must defend my party, I must wish my party well,” the governor said.

Mr Umahi sought to be the APC presidential candidate but lost the party’s primary to ex-Lagos governor Bola Tinubu.

Mr Umahi also said it is unfair to associate the criminality by insurgent groups in the South-east with Peter Obi.

Details later…
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/553170-2023-peter-obis-movement-anchored-on-equity-justice-and-fairness-apc-governor.html

What we want is performance, capacity, capability. Obi fails in them.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Mugu......american Calls Festus Keyamu / Are We Saying 8years Of Obi Will Give Us This (check Pic)) / Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.