Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? (529 Views)

''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat / *Edo Residents Applaud Obaseki As Work Intensifies On Benin, Ekpoma Inner Roads* / Edo Residents Applaud Obaseki As Work Intensifies On Benin, Ekpoma Inner Roads* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by Pascal9: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
I live in Alapere, almost all the roads are terribly bad, even the road to Agboyi LCD is the worst in the whole Lagos, yet the people are taxed to death, is it fair?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by aylagos(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Show me your tax card or relocate to your mud villa in the yeast

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ask agbado o

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by aylagos(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pascal9:
I live in Alapere, almost all the roads are terribly bad, even the road to Agboyi LCD is the worst in the whole Lagos, yet the people are taxed to death, is it fair?
see question from someone that can not locate his father’s house in the yeast village oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by aylagos(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
Ask agbado o
please tell him to try and fix a road to his father’s house in his village

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by Pascal9: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
I don't need to show you any tax card because even an unborn baby is paying tax in Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by Pascal9: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
aylagos:
see question from someone that can not locate his father’s house in the yeast village oooo.
loyal slave, brainless bull

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by Jostoman: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dubai of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by RZArecta(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
You're supposed to dance in the middle of a room in your boxers while waving your hands and shouting AGBADOOOO grin
Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by Pascal9: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
It's really frustrating, truth be told, expeccially this raining season

1 Like

Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
These are not parts of Lagos please. Tinubu did not build these. grin

Only EKO AshiLantic and Lekki phase 10.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by Yankee101: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tinubu and friends
Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by Kalashnikov49: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
The ground, shown in the Pic is made of gold abi??

You Agbado miscreants are terrible and immensely useless...spits

aylagos:
Show me your tax card or relocate to your mud villa in the yeast
Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by Pascal9: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Even my village road is better than the the Agboyi LCD road I posted here. Yet you are happy. Brainless bull
Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by updatechange(m): 5:32am On Sep 28, 2022
When they're done with the major roads they'll go inward, peradventure your LCD might be next.

I remember how agege used to be a slum with very terrible roads, go there today and see for yourself... Almost all the streets are now tarred with street lights, thesame in abulegba area.

So wait for turn. grin
Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by Lanretoye(m): 5:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Time to go back to where we came from,all the inner roads there are tarred.
Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by neoclassical: 6:09am On Sep 28, 2022
Come to Satellite Town in Oriade LCDA you will cry for people living in that area. I wish I can post the pictures here. That place has the worst roads in the whole Nigeria. Okada can't even ply most of the roads there.
Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by Alaigbopress: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Go inside Alimosho and see what bad road looks like. They will only concentrate on Alaigbo.
Re: Why Is Almost All The Inner Roads In Lagos, A Death Trap, ? by Pascal9: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2022
neoclassical:
Come to Satellite Town in Oriade LCDA you will cry for people living in that area. I wish I can post the pictures here. That place has the worst roads in the whole Nigeria. Okada can't even ply most of the roads there.
echoke

(1) (Reply)

UK- Based Church, The Envoy Nation Celebrates Nigeria At 62 (Pictures) / Thousands March For Peter Obi In Warri, Delta State.(video) / The SMS I Got This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.