Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist (621 Views)

If The Court Fails To Sack Tinubu, Then Tinubu Way Is The Way. / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner / If This Is True, Then Tinubu Must Not Rule Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by iSense247: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Though IPOB have many times denied Peter Obi but we have seen Tinubu frolicking with deadliest cultists in the country. Notorious cultists like Kabaka, Oluwo, Asari Dokubo and MC Oluomo are all Tinubu boys. Atiku is also in relationship with Sheik Gumi and his boys. They never deny each other.

I will choose a man being denied agitators over men being endorsed by cultists and terrorists. What do you think?

5 Likes

Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by Michelle70(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
hmm

Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by onomeabuja: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
iSense247:
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Though IPOB have many times denied Peter Obi but we have seen Tinubu frolicking with deadliest cultists in the country. Notorious cultists like Kabaka, Oluwo, Asari Dokubo and MC Oluomo are all Tinubu boys. Atiku is also in relationship with Sheik Gumi and his boys. They never deny each other.

I will choose a man being denied agitators over men being endorsed by cultists and terrorists. What do you think?
all These' Obi miscreant self....una own come even worst pass Apcshit haba undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
When you mention vote competency, credibility and good foresight, BAT supporters will automatically think you are an Igbo person, and start calling you an IPOB or Biafra. BAT supporters don't know majority of those fronting a Peter Obi's Labour party over the APC are not even Igbos. Many are from SW, NC, SS, NE and NW

5 Likes

Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Obi of all people kiss
Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by iSense247: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
onomeabuja:

all These' haba undecided
Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ in 2015 has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!

1 Like

Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by onomeabuja: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
iSense247:
Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ in 2015 has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!
Not me........
It will only affect u guys on energy wasted to sell ur Obi of labour party instead of selling d candidatency of Atiku of Pdp!
Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by SoPaid: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by Ivimmanuel: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
The kind of energy you guys are putting in to this campaign eh even though u nah know say most of these post nowadays nah nonsense or may be to spite who idk but since anything for campaign goes, make una do bring person wey go make naira get small value.
Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by dollytino4real(f): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dey denied it or what?
Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by specialmati(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
onomeabuja:

Not me........
It will only affect u guys on energy wasted to sell ur Obi of labour party instead of selling d candidatency of Atiku of Pdp!
grin grin grin grin grin grin so after buhari we vote old atiku like nigeria is made only for fulanis abi

1 Like

Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by onomeabuja: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin so after buhari we vote old atiku like nigeria is made only for fulanis abi
I prefer a Muslim man from northern Nigeria to a Christian man from southern Nigeria
Reason: an Hausa man will help u if he put " geskia geskia "
But a Christian man will begin to form one demi god with bride.....
The only problem a northern Muslim has is this their killing ( but not d civilized ones) but they are very very kind.
How many of the so called Christian big elites can u visit How many can stand up and say they help a known & un-known Christian person, how many
But a Muslim man will help a Christian brother from no we're if he said "geskia geskia " or put Allah in it.
So my vote goes for ATIKU ABUBAKAR.
if u like stay on nairaland & b ranting that's ur bizness.
Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by specialmati(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2022
onomeabuja:

I prefer a Muslim man from northern Nigeria to a Christian man from southern Nigeria
Reason: an Hausa man will help u if he put " geskia geskia "
But a Christian man will begin to form one demi god with bride.....
The only problem a northern Muslim has is this their killing ( but not d civilized ones) but they are very very kind.
How many of the so called Christian big elites can u visit How many can stand up and say they help a known & un-known Christian person, how many
But a Muslim man will help a Christian brother from no we're if he said "geskia geskia " or put Allah in it.
So my vote goes for ATIKU ABUBAKAR.
if u like stay on nairaland & b ranting that's ur bizness.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are the. One ranting, I didn't tell you to Write me a note. You know nothing about Christians brother. I prefer a Peter Obi
Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by onomeabuja: 8:14am On Sep 10, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are the. One ranting, I didn't tell you to Write me a note. You know nothing about Christians brother. I prefer a Peter Obi
Would u have one loaf of bread for a day & share some with a neighbor grin
Answer urself grin
Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by specialmati(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2022
onomeabuja:

Would u have one loaf of bread for a day & share some with a neighbor grin
Answer urself grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin everyone can't be like you with a sealed mind.you are very funny because you are using your life to judge others

Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by onomeabuja: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin everyone can't be like you with a sealed mind.you are very funny because you are using your life to judge others
hmmmmm it's u I'm asking not me, I'm asking bcoz u won't share with ur neighbor simply bcoz u will say that loaf of bread won't b enough for u grin
So u dnt know what i mean
Re: If Obi Belongs To IPOB, Then Tinubu Is A Cultist And Atiku Is A Terrorist by specialmati(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
onomeabuja:

hmmmmm it's u I'm asking not me, I'm asking bcoz u won't share with ur neighbor simply bcoz u will say that loaf of bread won't b enough for u grin
So u dnt know what i mean
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OK what have you done for your neighbours. You see why I said you have a sealed mind. How do you know that I won't share with my neighbours. You know nothing about Christians. You need to relearn what you have learnt about them.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Fake Life Exposed.detailed / We Have To Continue Killing Soldiers IPOB Tells Nnamdi Kanu Blood Brother PHOTOS / Don't Worry, By February They Will All Be Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.