Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

If This Is True, Then Tinubu Must Not Rule Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Is True, Then Tinubu Must Not Rule Us. (1391 Views)

What Would Happen If These Sorts Of People Rule Us? (photo) / If The Court Fails To Sack Tinubu, Then Tinubu Way Is The Way. / Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is True, Then Tinubu Must Not Rule Us. by freshkpomo(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2022
I came across this a while ago. Renting fake bishops? Come on, that's not the type of man we all want. Where is your dignity Sir at 80+? What will you preach to the younger generation?

I only hope this is a Photoshop because a grandfather your age should be a role model to so many. If you finally get the power you crave for @EMILOKAN,should we expect more of these tricks?

https://www.facebook.com/100002082373554/posts/pfbid06e5msgPV5HXH7h1BjGky3tUzpq92jnb6mUuD43EQzyUyP1HjakZqpr7aC1Np2SZ6l/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: If This Is True, Then Tinubu Must Not Rule Us. by Validated: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2022
C

5 Likes

Re: If This Is True, Then Tinubu Must Not Rule Us. by a4cube: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2022
You are still asking if it's true. Soon you will question Kabaka role in the Emi lo kan gyration.

1 Like

Re: If This Is True, Then Tinubu Must Not Rule Us. by kingthreat(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
freshkpomo:
I came across this a while ago. Renting fake bishops? Come on, that's not the type of man we all want. Where is your dignity Sir at 80+? What will you preach to the youbher generation?

I only hope this is a Photoshop because a grandfather your age should be a role model to so many. If you finally get the power you crave for @EMILOKAN,should we expect more of these tricks?

https://www.facebook.com/100002082373554/posts/pfbid06e5msgPV5HXH7h1BjGky3tUzpq92jnb6mUuD43EQzyUyP1HjakZqpr7aC1Np2SZ6l/?app=fbl

E sure for me say the woman go get at least 500k for her account.
Election money sweet oo. It comes once in 4 years. If opportunity come, no dull yaself.
Re: If This Is True, Then Tinubu Must Not Rule Us. by slimfit1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sunday, look like you Delta can you imagine what $2 billion alone will do for you people? Nigeria is not working for you. Look at your small population share of $500 million alone you people will be thinking like people living in Dubai.
Can you imagine the Western world needs energy badly this is the opportunity for Nigeria to make money but no common sense. They have he opportunity to sell crude oil and earn something but no sense.
Sorry, this was for my Delta friend not for public use
Re: If This Is True, Then Tinubu Must Not Rule Us. by Bravetunde: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
I wonder who will vote for a condemned kriminal like Tinubu.paradinf oluwale certificate that he got from a photocopy center

Moreover he is not even a Nigerian.the kriminal is from Benin republic claiming Yoruba.
God is already showing him how powerful he is.upon all his stolen money he pees and shit on himself.

2 Likes

Re: If This Is True, Then Tinubu Must Not Rule Us. by EndsarsReloaded: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
freshkpomo:
I came across this a while ago. Renting fake bishops? Come on, that's not the type of man we all want. Where is your dignity Sir at 80+? What will you preach to the youbher generation?

Very true and disgusting. Tinubu is a BATstard for insulting the Christian faith in such manner. That woman is a popular retired olosho in Benin but Tinubu used her to impersonate as bishop?!!

Can he try such nonsense with Muslims? He must surely pay for this!!!

1 Like

Re: If This Is True, Then Tinubu Must Not Rule Us. by freshkpomo(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
a4cube:
You are still asking if it's true. Soon you will question Kabaka role in the Emi lo kan gyration.
Don't blame me my brother, there are so many fake news peddlers these days and one have to be careful what we believe. But this sh*t is the mother of it all, Tinubu bleeped up for some his age.

Lastly if this was the other way round, we would hear blasphemy and there will be killings and unrest. Tinubu knew how fragile the country is based on religion and ethnicity yet he played such a card. I thought he was a Smart but it seems age and desperation got the best of him
Re: If This Is True, Then Tinubu Must Not Rule Us. by freshkpomo(m): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2022
slimfit1:
Sunday, look like you Delta can you imagine what $2 billion alone will do for you people? Nigeria is not working for you. Look at your small population share of $500 million alone you people will be thinking like people living in Dubai.
Can you imagine the Western world needs energy badly this is the opportunity for Nigeria to make money but no common sense. They have he opportunity to sell crude oil and earn something but no sense.
Sorry, this was for my Delta friend not for public use

just forget am, this is the reason they will never allow the country to split up. And our people soqn south enjoy the little peanut they get because they can use it to oppress their fellows. We need a selfless leader, but do we have the balls to vote them in? We always dance to the tune of desperate politicians and that's why we always suffer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secret Reason Tinubu Was Absent At NBA Conference - Reno Omokri / I Shall Stop Attacking "Obidients", Others - Reno Omokiri / APC Shut Down Economy Years Ago Over N65 Petrol Price, Now Fuel Unavailable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.