Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Land Of The Liars - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Land Of The Liars (3194 Views)

A Thread For Liars..... / Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu / "in The Land Of The Blind The One Eyed Man Is A King" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Of The Liars by obiscolly(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2011
You are lost in a land of the honest and dishonest. The honest men can only tell the truth, and the dishonest can only lie. You need to ask for directions, so you approach a group of three men and ask if they are honest. The first man says, "Two of us are honest," and the second man says, "Actually only one of us is honest." The third man says, "That last man who spoke is honest." How many of the men - and which ones - are honest?
Re: Land Of The Liars by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 13, 2011
i dont know cos i am not a witch.
Re: Land Of The Liars by StudioCFR(m): 5:44am On Aug 13, 2011
where are the mods?
I want dis question and answer thread moved to primary school students section

Thank You

Exits Thread cool
Re: Land Of The Liars by jokingmary(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2011
The second guy
Re: Land Of The Liars by chumakk: 12:17am On Aug 14, 2011
shortcut: give me the answer and i will not tell them. Inbox me my nairaland inbox cool
Re: Land Of The Liars by obiscolly(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2011
Studio CFR:

where are the mods?
I want dis question and answer thread moved to primary school students section

Thank You

Exits Thread cool

smh, must u always show the world how DULLLL u are Damn!

1 Like

Re: Land Of The Liars by obiscolly(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2011
jokingmary:

The second guy

how?
Re: Land Of The Liars by tpia5: 4:40am On Feb 09, 2013
answer?
Re: Land Of The Liars by Donicobone(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
obiscolly: You are lost in a land of the honest and dishonest. The honest men can only tell the truth, and the dishonest can only lie. You need to ask for directions, so you approach a group of three men and ask if they are honest. The first man says, "Two of us are honest," and the second man says, "Actually only one of us is honest." The third man says, "That last man who spoke is honest." How many of the men - and which ones - are honest?
the last man is d honest man amonge them
Re: Land Of The Liars by patrkq(m): 12:36am On Feb 10, 2013
Apparently with common reasoning it's de third man..
Re: Land Of The Liars by templeguy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
apparently,3 of them are honest.Reasons is becos u said that in dat land d one dats honest speaks d truth $ d 2nd man said dat there is only one honest person,d 3rd man confirmed wat he said $ said dat d 2nd man is d person,and dat makes d 3rd person a honest person cos he said d truth,we now have 2 honest persons and rem. at first d Ist man said dat there are 2 honest persons and now he is right and dat means he is telling d truth so he is included and dat makes d 3 of them honest.

(1) (Reply)

Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher / Which Joke Is More Funny / Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Breakup- Funny Meme See Meek Mills Reaction (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.