Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) (48888 Views)

Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) / Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by phransix2: 1:10am On Sep 10, 2022
When you deprive them the opportunity to hustle for their pay they would rob for it. The crime rate would keep increasing... The Okada riders have began to pick up weapons...
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by placeofallure(f): 1:27am On Sep 10, 2022
BABANGBALI:
What did he did to them now?

Gargantuan Gaga, English haff died!
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by awa(m): 1:59am On Sep 10, 2022
Do they steal in Ikoyi
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by BABANGBALI: 2:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Pharaohny:

What did he do? embarassed
both of them are correct
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by BABANGBALI: 2:19am On Sep 10, 2022
placeofallure:

Gargantuan Gaga, English haff died!
get out, what do you know when it comes to English grammar?
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Grace2023: 2:29am On Sep 10, 2022
ednut1:
I have suffered this type of injury before i wanted to look at the robbers face he use the gun burst my face. Still have the scars
you were lucky.
They're scared you might see their real face and later unmask their identity
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by gadgethead: 2:29am On Sep 10, 2022
We are still colonized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uuW4AP8M4M

buggatiboss:

she became queen 1953 and gave you your independence 7 years later ,so what are you talking about cool
she became queen 1953 and gave you your independence 7 years later ,so what are you talking about
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by JBoss25(m): 2:55am On Sep 10, 2022
TRADELYN:
My Goodness shocked

He should thank God that he wasn't killed

You guys think Lagos is heaven abi, una never see anything yet
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by rusher14: 3:06am On Sep 10, 2022
jaxxy:

b4 tinubu came u can stroll anywhere around ikoyi without a worry bt after tinubu empowered agberos and thugs these miscreants and their kinds started having the audacity to enter ikoyi in the name of visiting bourdillon to perpetuate crimes and nuisance.

ikoyi is a free for all now.

Na dem enter Barcelona go rob Aubaneyang.
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:23am On Sep 10, 2022
Antyxx:
Tinubus well developed state. Omo ale
Then what are you? Oloriburuku!
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by JBoss25(m): 3:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Cantonese:
Very terrible.

Even on Osborne road?

Hopefully the rats get caught immediately and handed that jungle justice that they rightly deserve.

No where is safe in Lagos, the sooner you know this the better
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 4:08am On Sep 10, 2022
These criminals are Nigerians who don't want to work. They just want to steal from other's sweat. If they catch them ehn, they should be dealt with ruthlessly.
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by anonimi: 4:15am On Sep 10, 2022
OnionBandit:
The heart of man is so wicked

I work hard make my money, another man come with weapon say him wan collect am by force. Why na? Na everybody get problem to solve na

If you are too busy with your own personal success, with little or no regard for collective and community success, why won’t there be increased crime in your community?

Is this robbery in posh Ikoyi, the result of 23 plus years of Lagos elites hailing JagaBandit ThiefNuibu for increasing IGR from the pockets of the masses without increasing free education for all children in schools with adequate teachers as well as deficiencies in other government services, utilities, facilities and infrastructure maintenance?

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Adayincanada: 4:18am On Sep 10, 2022
Nowhere is safe in Nigeria again
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 10, 2022
Ogun kill ur papa. Ogun kill u. Ogun wipe ur soup. Ogun bleed u dry
Pells:
Who is he
In order news the Dictator is gone for good after ruining lives for Africans sad sad sad
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by GVTAsiwaju(m): 4:50am On Sep 10, 2022
nlfpmod:
Media Personality, Jimi Disu shared a video of a bleeding man robbed at gunpoint on Osborne road, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Watch video below:

https://twitter.com/jimidisu/status/1568297849171095552

All those scaring looking guys under that Osborne bridge; there was a day I joined public bus from Ajah enroute iyana oworo, the bus stopped at the bridge before we maneuvered to 3rd mainland bridge. These guys were just coming one after the other from nowhere in a broad day light o, to collect money from the driver because his bus spoilt in their "territory". In their hands, different sharp objects.
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by mmsen: 5:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Tinubu's Ikoyi?

lipsrsealed
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Samfloxin(m): 5:19am On Sep 10, 2022
OnionBandit:

I work hard make my money, another man come with weapon say him wan collect am by force. Why na? Na everybody get problem to solve na
They will never die well

1 Like

Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Str8talk21: 5:24am On Sep 10, 2022
When fulanis of Nigerian and Nigerien origin were moving to Lagos in droves at the back trucks and trailers under the guise freedom of movement which most Northern governors and leaders supported and boxed d lily livered Gov. San-wolu to keep quiet, I knew Lagos was only laying the ground work for criminality, like kidnapping, mobbing and jungle justice which this fulanis are known for to fester.
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 10, 2022
Upon all the things this Lagos people come here to claim,i was thinking they'll make heaven .Their wealthy Tinubu is still instructing them to do robbery .
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 10, 2022
OnionBandit:

^^^story.
helo i have moiney. are u single & can i date u & are u lightskin please?? smiley
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by OnionBandit(f): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2022
anonimi:

If you are too busy with your own personal success, with little or no regard for collective and community success, why won’t there be increased crime in your community?

Is this robbery in posh Ikoyi, the result of 23 plus years of Lagos elites hailing JagaBandit ThiefNuibu for increasing IGR from the pockets of the masses without increasing free education for all children in schools with adequate teachers as well as deficiencies in other government services, utilities, facilities and infrastructure maintenance?

Hypocrites from the East always in a haste to condemn Jagaban as if nothing is going on in their backyard. You guys are just so pathetic. Who worships the rich and influential criminals like your hate-filled hypocritical people?. Just get the Bleep off
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by olaoye2008: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Na normal thing e dey happen everywhere.
even here in Port Har-court.
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Johel(m): 6:57am On Sep 10, 2022
nlfpmod:
Media Personality, Jimi Disu shared a video of a bleeding man robbed at gunpoint on Osborne road, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Watch video below:

https://twitter.com/jimidisu/status/1568297849171095552

And I still passed that place last night o...thieves everywhere in the shithole...thanks to APCshit!
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by OnionBandit(f): 6:57am On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

^^^story.
helo i have moiney. are u single & can i date u & are u lightskin please?? smiley
Weyrey! May your dick lose stamina!

Plus, I don't do men. I am a male with big hairy ballz angry
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2022
Pells:
Who is he
In order news the Dictator is gone for good after ruining lives for Africans sad sad sad

I still don't understand what u guys problem is...

Your case is just like a 62yr old man blaming his misfortune on his parents....how does that correlate?
1960 fa?

They need to check some people's brain, buharis economy is affecting some people drastically.

She emerged as the queen in 1952
She supervised ur freedom in 1960, under 8 years, the colonization that has been there before 1914.

Na she set war between ojukwu and Gowon?

Or she should not be the Queen because leaders do not have sense for over sixty years?

Abegii!
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by ceaser: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2022
moshino:

She lived to 96, how old were your parents when they died? Are you sure you will make it to tomorrow?
That indivudual was part of the neo-colonialists that ensured that the country did not develop in all indices: economics, technology, political and health which was responsible for the degradation of the life expectancy of the average Nigerian, something you are accusing that person pàpá and màmá of in your post.

For goodness sake, d'you even think the Queen was that innocent, huh? Agreed that Nigerian leaders have the onus to refuse to pander up to the west and develop themselves like the Chinese did, but I put it to you that their (Britain, France and the west) influence in Africa affairs is very much responsible for the sorry state of the continent.

Check this video, a personal confession of a brit, about their arrangement with the Fulani to hold the country aground by britain, to know the time they have held you captive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gSbMescYwc
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by MrCuteking(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Whenever I see area boys in Lagos, the first thing that comes to my mind is Tinubu. I don’t know if anyone feels the same way.
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by ceaser: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2022
Boyooosa:

I still don't understand what u guys problem is...

Your case is just like a 62yr old man blaming his misfortune on his parents....how does that correlate?
1960 fa?

Accepted that people need to be responsible for their own freedom, but have you paused to think why the west will keep foisting her wishes on Africa? Do you know the arrangement of francophone African countries with France as a condition for getting "independence"? Well, let me give you a quick recap. France forced Francophone countries to sign a pact that 80% of their annual budgets will be sent to the central bank of France and they (France) will give it out at their discretion and upon request by the Francophone countries. France invest these monies to make profits running into trillions of dollars while the African countries have citizens that keep suffering.

In the past few years, there has been a reawakening of this issue making the leaders in these countries and Africans in general to call for a repeal of that pact. Well, the fallout to that are the various coup-de-tats, midwived by France and the west, in these countries within the past two years.

Boyooosa:

She emerged as the queen in 1952
She supervised ur freedom in 1960, under 8 years, the colonization that has been there before 1914.

Na she set war between ojukwu and Gowon?

Don't be surprised Britain was in on this conspiracy to prevent the self secession in the country.

Finally, let me shock you with one secret. The unrest and insecurity in Borno has a greedy Nigerian/group of Nigerians behind it (I will not mention names right now), but it is actively a campaign backed by France. This is because oil has been found in Borno and bordering francophone country Chad.

Because of a topography in favour of Borno in an Anglophone Nigeria, exploration of the oil in Borno will lead to significantly poor output from Chad side. France has a stake in Francophone Chad and will not want any of that.

So the only way to ensure that exploration does not occur in Borno is to keep insecurity thriving there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) / Fuel Scarcity: Toheeb Eniafe Shot Dead Over Argument At Petrol Station In Lagos / Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.