Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) (85498 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by hammer567: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
michaelandre:
there's no woman since the existence of Igbo that is more influencial than fela's mum Mrs olufunmilayo ransom kuti. There's no Igbo woman dead or alive richer than alakija infact both Igbo men! Yoruba women are breaking boundaries around the world both in sports tobi amusan or in music tems. Are you have the effontery to compare Yoruba women to lazy prostitute called Igbo women?

GET AWAY YOU, DRIVING CAR IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT.

DID SHE OWN THE CAR?

THE IGBO WOMAN IS HELD IN HIGH ESTEEM AND REGARD.

SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE.

IT IS VERY HARD TO FAIL WITH SUCH SUPPORT IN LIFE.

THERE ARE RECORDS OF EARLY WEALTHY IGBO BUSINESS WOMEN.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Pakute: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ginaz:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]6TB Joshua is not a true man of God though!

i saw a vision about it and glory be to God.
Olosho dey see vision?
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by tete7000(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is a bitter, demented soul.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
is he not a modernised witch like Odumeje! we sabi all of them!
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Martartins(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
This woman has some mental issues.
Frustrated, bittered and hate-filled

I doubt lesbians are this foolish.
Anyhow sha, hatred runs in that trib...

Are you okay so? So because Kemi is mentally retarded, all Yoruba people are mentally retarded too? The same way you have called every Northerner a Book Haram member and every Easterner an IPOB...... Mugu and tribal bigot like you
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by gasparpisciotta: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kobicove:

So you're advising someone to go and commit suicide grin

Some people need to be taught a lesson of their life.

No one should sit behind a computer or phone and criticize another if his criticism is based on another person’s opinion.

Most of TB Joshua’s critics don’t know the extent his positive influence on other people’s lives.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by jaxxy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:

Many are having same thoughts she's only vocal about hers. lol
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by hammer567: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Some people need to be taught a lesson of their life.

No one should sit behind a computer or phone and criticize another if his criticism is based on another person’s opinion.

Most of TB Joshua’s critics don’t know the extent his positive influence on other people’s lives.

Y ARE SO MANY PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT TB JOSHUA ON YOUTUBE?

THEY CLAIM THEIR PROBLEM GOT WORST AFTER HIS ENCOUNTER.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by BRATISLAVA: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
samonak:

What do you expect from a bitter Lesbian?

Aren't lesbians always ugly, expired, unwanted, masculine women any more? Or is she only bitter? Have Nairaland men forgotten what they say lesbians are?

It's interesting how you all skirt around that part. Also good to see Nigerians support a lesbian. There's hope for you all.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by nedekid: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
This Aunty na extreemist ohh..
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by lastchild: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Is she single?

Because she sounds like a frustrated feminist
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by duro4chang(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
etrouble:

Her mental illness is old. Werey gbigbe ni
We will surely reap what we sow. I read an article where she was celebrating her divorce on social. I used to think that our education is supposed make us better persons.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by gasparpisciotta: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
hammer567:

Y ARE SO MANY PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT TB JOSHUA ON YOUTUBE?

THEY CLAIM THEIR PROBLEM GOT WORST AFTER HIS ENCOUNTER.

People hate what they cannot comprehend.

I have seen a few of those YouTube videos but I took them with a pinch of salt.

Why? No one is perfect.

Even Jesus was criticized and eventually killed by his own people.

Do you know that most of those Pastors live a life of great affluence?

At least we were privileged to see his living room.

Did you notice the hatred towards his person by those other hypocritical Pastors even in death?

Mind you I am not his follower neither am I an attendee of his church but I have heard too many positive testimonies about the man.

I believe he will find peace and forgiveness with God
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Hilderbrand: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
SaiOba:
There ain't anything strong about her.

Blind people like you will never understand.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by TrueNigerian300: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
ogbonti:

ok - lets assume your lies without evidence is true -100 Igbo political leaders including Azikiwe knew about the coup - planned the coup - supported the coup - executed the coup - are you happy now ?

the northern leaders in the military planned their own and killed an igbo head of state ironsi which is 1-1

wetin concern the poor igbo people in the street that were killed in their millions that knew nothing about the 2 coups?

or your stupid fa da was too dull to tell you that the igbo man in the street who was just trying to find his daily bread did not plot a coup?

You must be delusional to say 1-1. Was Akintola not killed? Was Balewa not killed? Balewa and Ahmad were killed mercilessly and Igbo people in the north were rejoicing, why were they rejoicing??

Was midwest not attacked by Ojukwu?? Was there no casualty on the Nigeria side. Everything is fair in a war only fools believe otherwise. What is wrong if you eliminate someone that is trying to eliminate you?

Only a fool use sticks to fight guns...go and question Ojukwu why he foolishly chose to fight a war he was sure he cant win. You all cry your enemy do not give you foods. How many of your own enemy have you given foods to eat?

Poor Igbo elected the fools that killed other leaders and the war was the consequence of electing such leaders, afterall they benefitted as well from the actions of their leaders. Who put all the Igbo people in the civil service,who put an Igbo man as the first VC of UI and Unilag.

Use your brain and stop being stupid - followers will pay for the actions of their leaders. Ukrainian and Russians are paying for the egos of Putin and Zelensky. You are not in your erosion filled Uturu where no one use logic to call you out on your delusion. Be wise and choose peace over war.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by hammer567: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
duro4chang:
We will surely reap what we sow. I read an article where she was celebrating her divorce on social. I used to think that our education is supposed make us better persons.

U PEOPLE DONT BEHAVE LIKE MEN.

CONSTANTLY PUTTING WOMEN DOWN.

PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO UPLIFT AS THE STRONGER SEX.

A WOMAN NATURALLY, FEELS DOWN DUE TO HORMONES, PERIODS OR JUST TIRED OF HER ROLE AS CARE GIVER/BREAD WINNER. ETC.

THE MAN JOB IS TO MANAGE HER, YET, HERE U ARE ACTING LIKE MAN-BITCHES.

LATER, U GO DEY CLAIM STRONGER SEX, MY FOOT. tongue
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Hilderbrand: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Same way she will be cursed and abused in her time of death ... death is a price everyone will pay... 96 is a blessing... uju u dont even know if u will get to 70 .

Queen Elizabeth dint start slave trade , and she definitely dint hv the power that her forefathers had when they ruled. They had no prime minister and government parliament when her forefathers ruled . They were lots of decisions she wud hv loved to make but cudnt do anything about it. She cudnt even allow her sister marry her true love cos powers that be dint allow her marry a divorcee .

Uju doesn't really know the way monarchy works... she actually thinks the British monarchy is like Russia and Putin that dictates or Kim of NK that sets and makes the rule ... the only reason the monarchy still exists is because they still wanna keep history and tradition.

So getting to 70 is an achievement? Kai... black people. It is well.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Berlindefense: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Who gave this fool a PHD

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by duro4chang(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Who is putting who women down?
hammer567:

U PEOPLE DONT BEHAVE LIKE MEN
CONSTANTLY PUTTING WOMEN DOWN.
PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO UPLIFT AS THE STRONGER SEX.
A WOMAN NATURALLY, FEELS DOWN DUE TO HORMONES, PERIODS OR JUST TIRED OF HER ROLE AS CARE GIVER-BREAD WINNER. ETC.
THE MAN JOB IS TO MANAGE HER, YET, HERE U ARE ACTING LIKE MAN-BITCHES.
LATER, U GO DEY CLAIM STRONGER SEX, MY FOOT. tongue
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by poseidon12: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:

So says a fool.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by DOTian: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
etrouble:

But why doctors give smartphones to patients that are still on admission at the Psychiatric Hospital? This poster is definitely posting from a psychiatric hospital

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by DOTian: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

You must be delusional to say 1-1. Was Akintola not killed? Was Balewa not killed? Balewa and Ahmad were killed mercilessly and Igbo people in the north were rejoicing, why were they rejoicing??

Was midwest not attacked by Ojukwu?? Was there no casualty on the Nigeria side. Everything is fair in a war only fools believe otherwise. What is wrong if you eliminate someone that is trying to eliminate you?

Only a fool use sticks to fight guns...go and question Ojukwu why he foolishly chose to fight a war he was sure he cant win. You all cry your enemy do not give you foods. How many of your own enemy have you given foods to eat?

Poor Igbo elected the fools that killed other leaders and the war was the consequence of electing such leaders, afterall they benefitted as well from the actions of their leaders. Who put all the Igbo people in the civil service,who put an Igbo man as the first VC of UI and Unilag.

Use your brain and stop being stupid - followers will pay for the actions of their leaders. Ukrainian and Russians are paying for the egos of Putin and Zelensky. You are not in your erosion filled Uturu where no one use logic to call you out on your delusion. Be wise and choose peace over war.
When you're done vomiting spitle on yourself, you should go and eat agbado.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by israelmao(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Uju skidded off the right way on this.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by TrueNigerian300: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
DOTian:

When you're done vomiting spitle on yourself, you should go and eat agbado.

Lol...he pain am. Obi will lose and you will cry me river by February. Tinubu or Atiku is your next president starting learn how to live with that for another 8 years.

Bunch of hateful morons!!!

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
No one can convince me otherwise that this Uju woman is not sick ! Anyway,her antecedents shouldn't surprise those who are aware. She is from the tribe of those people that celebrate foolishness as bravery and see wisdom as a cowardly act ! Can you see how most of her Igbo people are hailing and calling her "strong igbo woman" ?! You then begin to wonder where that supposedly bravery is coming from because when you check their tasteless history,you'll only discover that there's nothing spectacularly inspiring about it ! How would they not see this obviously sick woman as being "strong and brave" when their forebears used to celebrate some village drunkards that usually engaged in some wrestling contests at the village square after drinking themselves to stupors ! That is the idea of Igbo people's bravery ! Yeye bunch of village dwellers;strong Igbo woman my ass ! That woman is sick and needs help asap !

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by BeanmanX(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ginaz:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]6TB Joshua is not a true man of God though!

i saw a vision about it and glory be to God.
Keep shut and let the dead be,,,,only God have the right to judge not mortal and powerless humans....
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Bryan88(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:

till u understand what the adage that says ‘na only person wey wear shoe knw where e dey pain am’ then we will talk.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by isahsalee: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Madam, why are you like this nah?, Uju this Uju that.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
hammer567:

GET AWAY YOU, DRIVING CAR IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT.

DID SHE OWN THE CAR?

THE IGBO WOMAN IS HELD IN HIGH ESTEEM AND REGARD.

SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE.

IT IS VERY HARD TO FAIL WITH SUCH SUPPORT IN LIFE.

THERE ARE RECORDS OF EARLY WEALTHY IGBO BUSINESS WOMEN.
oga u just dey express your low self esteem. I stated some facts and you can't even answer me with fact. Na to dey post like person wey need emotional support u sabi

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Franklinshaddy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Stop making stupid people popular because of senseless post

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by gaby(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
anonimi:

So many words you uttered yet nothing about a falsehood in what she said.
Are you not the confused one here

I am confused, now run along...keep going...
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Bobbiee: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
OMO SEE VAWULENCE! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.