Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Is Russia Really The Second Best Army In The World? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Russia Really The Second Best Army In The World? (324 Views)

How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. / Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / The Best Army In Africa 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Russia Really The Second Best Army In The World? by francisco327: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2022
If you are currently following the Ukraine Russia war, then you must have seen the deadliest counter offensive carried out by Ukrainian at all fronts, from kharkiv to izyum to kherson and other regions, The Russians are fleeing as if they are Zimbabwean army... If Russia is truly that powerful as some dullard thinks, why can't they defeat powerless Ukrainian army.. Second best army my foot!!!!!
Re: Is Russia Really The Second Best Army In The World? by SUPERPACK: 1:25am On Sep 10, 2022
They are fleeing same way US ran away from Afghanistan leaving their over $50 Billion worth of weapons.
Re: Is Russia Really The Second Best Army In The World? by fman(m): 3:02am On Sep 10, 2022
francisco327:
If you are currently following the Ukraine Russia war, then you must have seen the deadliest counter offensive carried out by Ukrainian at all fronts, from kharkiv to izyum to kherson and other regions, The Russians are fleeing as if they are Zimbabwean army... If Russia is truly that powerful as some dullard thinks, why can't they defeat powerless Ukrainian army.. Second best army my foot!!!!!
meanwhile captured Russian soldiers are crying in Ukraine as they are allowed to speak to their family before execution

Re: Is Russia Really The Second Best Army In The World? by pointblank247(m): 4:25am On Sep 10, 2022
francisco327:
hmmmm you were almost making sense but you started calling people dullards, people who you expect to supply answers to the question you asked.

Let me help you out., Russia is still the second best army in the world. Come to think of it like this, Russia is fighting a world war, more than 30 countries are backing Ukraine with equipments and ammunitions etc and even money or better put, every thing they need to win the war , both the ones known to Russia and the unknown, but Russia is still strong and on the ground hitting hard.
Loosing battles is inevitable no matter what side you are with.
What really matters is winning the war and I dont see Russia loosing.
Re: Is Russia Really The Second Best Army In The World? by francisco327: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2022
pointblank247:
hmmmm you were almost making sense but you started calling people dullards, people who you expect to supply answers to the question you asked.

Let me help you out., Russia is still the second best army in the world. Come to think of it like this, Russia is fighting a world war, more than 30 countries are backing Ukraine with equipments and ammunitions etc and even money or better put, every thing they need to win the war , both the ones known to Russia and the unknown, but Russia is still strong and on the ground hitting hard.
Loosing battles is inevitable no matter what side you are with.
What really matters is winning the war and I dont see Russia loosing.

Sorry for the insult and thank you for your reply

(1) (Reply)

Pray for better Niger / Did I Make A Mistake Helping Her Out? / Utilize Digital Media To Improve Online Business Reach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.