Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures (4199 Views)

ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State Since 1956 / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2022
OriOko88:

Lmao. Yanmiris and fake news! There was no money in d world then worth 500billion pounds. U kidding me?? 500b what?? In 1956? You just mad man. How many planes did we even have in 1956 when d first one was built in 1918 for three planes to have conveyed 500b pounds?? Where DA hell would the Louis oujukw see 500b in 1956? O ti wa werey cheesy cheesy cheesy.

And the most idiotic news I will ever read on this site is saying Britain developed on biafra money! Like wtf?? This is foolery of the highest order cheesy
don’t mind those fool
Re: Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures by ResidentSnitch(f): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2022
Bontafa:
Make we still thank God for oyibo small o .

See the kind clothes when we dey wear then
ok
Re: Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures by seanwilliam(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
The Queen had visited Nigeria sometime in 1956, signed some papers with a man named Louis Odumegwu .O, took (borrowed) a three full plane load of money belonging to a Bank called ACB, money was over 500billion pounds at that time, masterminded a war afterwards, during that war, destroyed all documents containing the deal (money borrowed) with the said man, about a year after eliminating the said man. Mr Louis was eliminated by the Queen.

Britain worked against the creation of a country as Biafra. Britain was 70% built with money and resources borrowed from the said nation (Biafra). People must understand, the Queen had committed a lot of atrocities in the past, Biafra which should be the richest in the world today, is currently being kept under the carpet. But In no time, this country would be declared, these money would be returned. These are facts you won’t see anywhere near the google or Wikipedia. The mainstream is controlled by the agendists

Can you prove this ? If you can’t then you’re a fôol.
Re: Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures by DWickedLandLord: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wintertime:
Hmm

Your point is useless

Who carried all tribes along, even Tafawa Balawe

The great Zik of Africa, carried them all along

This is what you wrote to counter a useless point??

A random statement that doesn't even relate? Smh

Educated man indeed. Vamoose
Re: Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures by Wintertime: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

This is what you wrote to counter a useless point??

A random statement that doesn't even relate? Smh

Educated man indeed. Vamoose

Educated you too bawoo ni

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures by DWickedLandLord: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wintertime:

Educated you too bawoo ni

Vamoose I said dickhead
Re: Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures by Wintertime: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Vamoose I said dickhead

Which part of the animal kingdom do you come from cause I am not use to your language

Donkey

Cow

Rat

Monkey

Which of them

Am trying to communicate with you cause your owner must have trained you to know human language and that's good

But since we are online I can't easily see the category of animal you are

Help tell me

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
The meeting took place inside Obi of Onitsha Palace in Onitsha. Obi of Onitsha doesn't receive visitors outside of his kingdom, it is always in his palace.

ImperialYoruba:

That meeting was in Enugu, not Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures by DWickedLandLord: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wintertime:

Which part of the animal kingdom do you come from cause I am not use to your language

Donkey

Cow

Rat

Monkey

Which of them

Am trying to communicate with you cause your owner must have trained you to know human language and that's good

But since we are online I can't easily see the category of animal you are

Help tell me

Boring ramblings of a near do well
Yawn
Re: Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures by Nwabueze22: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
It won't happen in Biafraland.To hell with that idiot called Elizabeth. A killer who supervised the killing of thousands of Biafrans
Re: Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures by JOemmy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Three people in that picture have turn to manure the remaining one has just started the process.
Re: Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures by Mindlog: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
The Queen had visited Nigeria sometime in 1956, signed some papers with a man named Louis Odumegwu .O, took (borrowed) a three full plane load of money belonging to a Bank called ACB, money was over 500billion pounds at that time, masterminded a war afterwards, during that war, destroyed all documents containing the deal (money borrowed) with the said man, about a year after eliminating the said man. Mr Louis was eliminated by the Queen.

Britain worked against the creation of a country as Biafra. Britain was 70% built with money and resources borrowed from the said nation (Biafra). People must understand, the Queen had committed a lot of atrocities in the past, Biafra which should be the richest in the world today, is currently being kept under the carpet. But In no time, this country would be declared, these money would be returned. These are facts you won’t see anywhere near the google or Wikipedia. The mainstream is controlled by the agendists

How you feel confident sharing this beer parlour tales by moonlight is baffling.....see mouth like 500billion pounds......who brainwashed you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
This small girl that year just messing with the heads of adults.

See you Obi looking like a mascurade
Re: Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Beremx:
Not after Lagos State University is named Amoda Ogunlere Iragbiji State University.

I hate nonsense
Lmfao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Users Mock Sanwo Olu As He Begins To Visit Churches Ahead Of Election / Presidential Elections Tribunal: It's Going Viral!!! / Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.