Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye (51616 Views)

Let BIAFRA Come,You Will See The Real Hypocrisy Of The International Communities / How To Fix Nigeria In 72 Hours By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by CoolAmbience(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your father is an Animalistic Illiterate...

Your generation no well...

Una foolishness no fit get cure.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by DWickedLandLord: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thedon22:

Yorubas don't go to London or America and be abusing their leaders like some of you are doing spewing nonsense like Lagos is no man's land. Can you say that in the North and they won't send you parking ? Why are you not abusing Atiku the way you do Tinubu ? Because you know what the reaction would be.

Look at this rubbish?? You really wrote that?
So all Yoruba's outside of SW turn deaf mute n blind? lol n smh

How old are you to write such rubbish.

You people get opinions about America from Ajegunle. Much less the ones actually in the country..

No Nigerian needs your permission to speak.
You people really struggle with that

N everybody that disagrees with your narrative is immediately tagged igbo. So ridiculously stupid n childish.

Btw this igbo man owns weapons. I understand the language of the north n I speak it very well.

No fear No pussy. I will die standing
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

goslowgoslow is an Animal Rapist and a gay

Tinubu normally bang the Ass of goslowgoslow

He is a Notorious gay.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Thedon22: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Beverlyjean:

There is nothing like indigenes...u sold ur property to me , I own it and u still want me to bow to u like I am not from the same Nigerian... if not for the igbos, colonial masters and federal government...lagos will be like osun or ekiti state... u hv to natural resources to even help ur state...ur natural resources is the igbo mans commerce
You don't know anything about history of natural resources and regional independence of the 1960s, so, go and study your primary school social studies. Awolowo used Cocoa produce from the SW to fund the visionary free education program for it's region then.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Your generation no well...

Una foolishness no fit get cure.

Your Mama and your Papa are Mad fellows.

Your siblings suffer from irredeemable Insanity.

Your children and Lineage carry the curse of untimely death on their head and would die like flies and rats .

You would die by Accident

Dirty Stupid Idiot
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by justdare007(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

cheesy cheesy cheesy..

Catching cruise with this Animal

Dirty Smelling Bush Boy ...... cheesy cheesy
Frustration Generation!!
How far ����.
The way you whole generation dey eat grass?
We know say your village na forest, so I'm not surprised how well you can eat grass.
Stupid son of a bastard.
Go and carry your frustration back to your forest village.
Stupid oloriburiku generation.
Frustration kill you there.
You never start.
Hahaha ����
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by CoolAmbience(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your Mama and your Papa are Mad fellows.

Your siblings suffer from irredeemable Insanity.

Your children and Lineage carry the curse of untimely death on their head and would die like flies and rats .

You would die by Accident

Dirty Stupid Idiot

See curse wey your generation don already carry....

You guys are really cursed.

You no well at all...
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by justdare007(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

cheesy cheesy cheesy..

Catching cruise with this Animal

Dirty Smelling Bush Boy ...... cheesy cheesy
Frustration Generation!!
How far ����.
We know say your village na forest, so I'm not surprised how well you can eat grass.
Stupid son of a bastard.
Send me your account number make I send you change since all your family never eat today
You never start.
Hahaha ����
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Beverlyjean(f): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thedon22:

You don't know anything about history of natural resources and regional independence of the 1960s, so, go and study your primary school social studies. Awolowo used Cocoa produce from the SW to fund the visionary free education program for it's region then.

We are talking about oil money... u are talking about cocoa
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by goslowgoslow(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Obi normally bang the Ass of SlavaUkraini the son of a bitch.

He is a Notorious gay.
Obi normally bang the Ass of SlavaUkraini the son of a bitch. Na your mama go bury you.
SlavaUkraini is a social miscreant..
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Thedon22: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Beverlyjean:

We are talking about oil money... u are talking about cocoa
Which oil money ? Lagos is the only state whose IGR is more than it's oil share from the fg. The IGR of states like Akwa Ibom , with their largest share of oil money + 13%, cannot match 30% of Lagos IGR. So, much of Lagos income come from Lagos unlike other states like Anambra. Unfortunately for people like you the Atlantic Ocean cannot be moved to Abuja nor Anambra.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Obi normally bang the Ass of SlavaUkraini the son of a bitch. Na your mama go bury you.
SlavaUkraini is a social miscreant..

The same way your Mama go bury you as she she has been burying all your useless siblings.

Idiot
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
justdare007:

Frustration Generation!!
How far ����.
Stupid son of a bastard.
Send me your account number make I send you change since all your family never eat today
You never start.
Hahaha ����

See this Idiot...

Go and feed your family members first before you do good for outside....... You Animal Rapist

Your Ashawo Mama is dying of HIV AIDS and would need money for anti-retroviral medication.

Your animal Father is dancing in the zoo with the hopes of getting rotten bananas from zoo visitors.

Your Ashawo sisters are currently sleeping with animals in your Area because they are so hungry and cannot afford biscuits ...

You are on the run from the authorities because of your beastiality tendencies.

So how can you or any member of your Animalistic family be of help to anyone.... ?

You guys need help the most and would never get it because your generation is cursed.

Help would forever elude you and your family members...

It shall never be well with you for Raping the pets of your neighbors.

Dirty Smelling Bastard.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
CoolAmbience:

See curse wey your generation don already carry....

You guys are really cursed.

You no well at all...

Untimely death will never depart from your household.

Unknown Gunmen, Bandits and Fulani herdsmen would wipe out your entire generation..

Dirty Smelling Ape
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by ebenholer2(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
That is what selfish rich will ever say...after all Peter doesn't have problem, he a rich man who doesn't care about the poor, soon you will hear about him being appointed to be a special adviser to a bigot like him in leadership. He thinks he is making sense knowing well that Nigeria political system does not permit mere humans to have access to their leaders unless u are influential.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by walefresh3(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
EmekaMD:
Paul Okoye has a relevant question to Tinubu.

https://twitter.com/rudeboypsquare/status/1567160661452406785?s=20&t=rjszbU301Ev-MzY2im7qlA

See as dis one kill him career finish ... Dis boy nobget sense
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by EmekaMD(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
walefresh3:

See as dis one kill him career finish ... Dis boy nobget sense
sense full your brain. I hear you.
Turn it into money and sort your life like he did
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by goslowgoslow(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

The same way your Mama go bury you as she she has been burying all your useless siblings.

Idiot
My mother is late!..... Oloriburuku!
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Uchesis: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thedon22:

Osun and Lagos have the same ancestry. They are both Yoruba brothers so that analogy does not apply. Some of us are taking it personal because you people started it, projecting Obi as an Ibo candidate against a Yoruba candidate, throwing tribal insults instead of making the politics issue based. Can you people abuse Buhari in the North and they won't go on rampage?
Lagos and Benin kingdom have the same ancestry. Can we now say that lagos and Benin are the same?. Read about the history of lagos then reply me
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

My mother is late!..... Oloriburuku!

Shut up.... You dirty Smelling Oloriburuku...

Your Mama is still alive.

My Dog slept with her yesterday night and my dog does not lie like a foolish beast like yourself.

She is dying of HIV AIDS that your Ape father transmitted to her years ago before she gave birth to you.

She in turn transmitted the HIV AIDS to you at birth..

So you are a HIV AIDS patient and would die before your mother die.

Your Ashawo Mama must bury you..

Stupid Animalistic Mumu
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by goslowgoslow(m): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

My Dog slept with her yesterday night and my dog does not lie like a foolish beast like yourself.

She is dying of HIV AIDS that SlavaUkraini Ape father transmitted to her years ago before she gave birth to useless SlavaUkraini

She in turn transmitted the HIV AIDS to me SlavaUkraini at birth..

So I SlavaUkraini is HIV AIDS patient and would die before my mother die.

Stupid Animalistic Mumu

She is dying of HIV AIDS that SlavaUkraini Ape father transmitted to her years ago before she gave birth to useless SlavaUkraini

She in turn transmitted the HIV AIDS to me SlavaUkraini at birth..

So I SlavaUkraini is HIV AIDS patient and would die before my mother die.

Stupid Animalistic Mumu [
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

goslowgoslow is a Dirty Smelling Animalistic Liar.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by goslowgoslow(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

SlavaUkraini is a Dirty Smelling Animalistic Liar.
SlavaUkraini is a Dirty Smelling Animalistic Liar and a gay man.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

goslowgoslow is a Dirty Smelling Animal Rapist and a useless gay.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by goslowgoslow(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=SlavaUkraini post=116575557][/quote]
Psychiatrist patient!
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by CoolAmbience(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Untimely death will never depart from your household.

Unknown Gunmen, Bandits and Fulani herdsmen would wipe out your entire generation..

Dirty Smelling Ape

Yeye talk!

Go and sort out your messed up, cursed life.

Who cares the puke that comes out you??
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Yeye talk!

Go and sort out your messed up, cursed life.

Who cares the puke that comes out you??

Shut up your Gutter mouth

And get ready for the stray Bullets that would end your miserable idiotic life.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by udeh3(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2022
Abdul05:
look at this nonentity.... grin cheesy

What about if he had advised buhari and the later refused to listen to his bold plan...

Would tinubu force him to do so..after all ,he is not the one ruling... grin grin

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink... grin cheesy

Almost 40% of the PMB ministers are from BAT directly
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by CoolAmbience(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your Gutter mouth

And get ready for the stray Bullets that would end your miserable idiotic life.

See stray bullet dey fly dey come o....as you talk am, e come dey fly come....

Oga, I don't fear death, so shut up. Only cowards threaten people with death.

Everybody go die somehow, including you. So, stop playing God, and try to be sensible.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by ladymariamgana: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=EmekaMD post=116520551]Paul Okoye has a relevant question to Tinubu.

https://twitter.com/rudeboypsquare/status/1567160661452406785?s=20&t=rjszbU301Ev-MzY2im7qlA

#freshIDEAS #rescuemission2023 #dumebihascome #dumebiahmed2023 #dk23
Vote Dumebi In the 2023 elections all this questions won’t be relevant anymore.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Successkay12(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2022
EmekaMD:
Paul Okoye has a relevant question to Tinubu.

Nigeria will soon forget Obi same way we forget Kanu and your music.

Mumu Obidient zombie keep calling Tinubu bcus they have no sense to realized that Atiku is the main trent
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
CoolAmbience:

See stray bullet dey fly dey come o....as you talk am, e come dey fly come....

Oga, I don't fear death, so shut up. Only cowards threaten people with death.

Everybody go die somehow, including you. So, stop playing God, and try to be sensible.

Shut up your Gutter mouth you Small Boy

I nor be God.

I nor dey threaten you ...

I dey tell you wetin go happen to you because you messing with the wrong fellow..

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Tackles Fani kayode on Twitter / Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo) / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.