Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye (51615 Views)

Let BIAFRA Come,You Will See The Real Hypocrisy Of The International Communities / How To Fix Nigeria In 72 Hours By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
God bless you.

The question is even stupid question which make Jude look more stupid.

He's an idiotic OBIdient
Throwback:
Coming from the same tribe who gloated that Buhari had discarded Tinubu and were happy for it.

Now they ask questions why same discarded Tinubu did not teach Buhari?

These are the same people who say Osinbajo would have been a better choice by APC. The same Osinbajo who is in Presidency and government with Buhari while Tinubu isn't.

Foolish people asking foolish questions.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Godmind2022(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
There is no public account or record that those that supported Buhari to win 2015 elections advised Buhari on how to solve Nigerian problems and Buhari did not listen- no single account. These singular fact has disqualified all Buhari allies the justification to contest elections in 2023, except they are shameless and conscienceless.
Abdul05:
look at this nonentity.... grin cheesy

What about if he had advised buhari and the later refused to listen to his bold plan...

Would tinubu force him to do so..after all ,he is not the one ruling... grin grin

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink... grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Wisetrue99: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
fredoooooo:

If foundation no strong non of them will do jack .. just like everything is still in Anambra today
So no dey tell me say Tinubu build Lagos! Was Lagos void before Tinubu governance
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Flexzy3889: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Dumebi for president
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Ceenaija(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
If Tinubu is not shameless human being he should have come out and apologize to Nigerians for his role in this present regime. He must explain to Nigerians why all his promises failed.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by goslowgoslow(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

SlavaUkraini Mama body dey pepper her because of the HIV AIDS that she has contracted from the animals she sleeps with in the Ashawo hotel where she hustles.

Ashawo Pikin.... cheesycheesy cheesy
SlavaUkraini Mama body dey pepper her because of the HIV AIDS that she has contracted from the animals she sleeps with in the Ashawo hotel where she hustles.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by goslowgoslow(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

A stupid Fool that thinks I am BATfied....

A foolish Idiot... Born by a Dirty Smelling Ashawo Mama in that Ashawo hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals...

Check my previous comments and you will know who I support for the presidency .....

Smelling Nincompoop...Omo ale!
A stupid Fool that thinks I am BATfied....

A foolish Idiot... Born by a Dirty Smelling Ashawo Mama in that Ashawo hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals...

Check my previous comments and you will know who I support for the presidency .....

Smelling Nincompoop...Omo ale!
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by goslowgoslow(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

My parents are plain stupid for not raising me SlavaUkraini properly and teaching me never to insult people online especially when they have not insulted you.....

FYI.... The man you refer to as Daddy is not your real father.

Your dirty mother knows your real father... So go ahead and ask her.

Kwaassia
My parents are plain stupid for not raising me SlavaUkraini properly and teaching me never to insult people online especially when they have not insulted you.....

Kwaassia
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by goslowgoslow(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your parents are plain stupid for not raising you properly and teaching you never to insult people online especially when they have not insulted you.....

Kwaassia
Satan punish you anywhere you are this Sunday, you will never make it in life, sorrow tears and blood will be your portion. Fulani heardsmen will kill you.
Look at this bastard that started the insults by insulting my parents. OZU!
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

goslowgoslow is an Ape.

The son of an imperious Whorish Woman.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by rickyrex(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Throwback:
Coming from the same tribe who gloated that Buhari had discarded Tinubu and were happy for it.

Now they ask questions why same discarded Tinubu did not teach Buhari?

These are the same people who say Osinbajo would have been a better choice by APC. The same Osinbajo who is in Presidency and government with Buhari while Tinubu isn't.

Foolish people asking foolish questions.
you got likes not because you made any sense but to applaud you mumuism
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Allym81759(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
ADC party has the solution to Buhari and Tinubu problems
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Satan punish you anywhere you are this Sunday, you will never make it in life, sorrow tears and blood will be your portion. Fulani heardsmen will kill you.
Look at this bastard that started the insults by insulting my parents. OZU!

God Punish you and your family members anywhere you are this Sunday....

You and your family members would never make it in Life...

Sorrow, tears, pain, agony, accident, miscarriage, financial losses, Untimely death, Sickness and diseases, misfortune, demonic oppression, Curses, Struggles, rejection, disfavour, Madness, is your portion and that of members of your family from henceforth.

Woe betide you and your family members from this day henceforth

Fulani herdsmen would kill you and your family members.

Unknown Gunmen would kill your generation.

Stray Bullets wound locate anyone that is connected to your cursed lineage..

You are a Bastard..... Just like your animal Father before you.

You mother is also a known Bastard.

That is why she opened her Smelling Ashawo Toto to the Animal that impregnated her and gave birth to you.

You come from a generation of Dirty Bastards.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Allym81759(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Allym81759:
ADC party has the solution to Buhari and Tinubu problems
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Billygee2u: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Same question every sane Nigerian is asking..

Only Tinubu Urchins with their "Follow come Mumu" refuse to ask this valid question.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Billygee2u: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Fujiyama: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Peterobi90:
We have seen and heard the type of advises buhari dodged from Tinubu... infact, despite Buhari's incompetence, God had mercy on us discarding Tinubu's advises..

- Cassava, Garri, Ewa...hdidjdkdndgdj...
- Print more Naira to save Naira...
- 50m youths into the Army...
- Forex is not my business, Salaries are not paid in dollars...
- broom..broooomm...brooooommmmmm...

Ahhh.... God Abeg.

^^^
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Igbojew: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Abdul05:

What about if he had advised buhari and the later refused to listen to his bold plan...

Would tinubu force him to do so..after all ,he is not the one ruling... grin grin

Look at this olodo,if your Tinubu advised Buhari like you foolishly said why did he said many times without number that he will continue his government from where Buhari and no day that passes yir drug lord will not praise master Buhari...................I am that Igbojew
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by goslowgoslow(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

SlavaUkraini is an Ape.

The son of an imperious Whorish Woman.
SlavaUkraini is an Ape.

The son of an imperious Whorish
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

goslowgoslow is an Animal Rapist.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Wwwq: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Which one is possible among these questions below;
1. Is it possible to get someone job and do the job for him ?
2. Is it possible to get job for someone but not possible to do the job for him ?
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by goslowgoslow(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

SlavaUkraini is an Animal Rapist.
SlavaUkraini is an Animal Rapist and a gay
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by goslowgoslow(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

God Punish SalavaUkraini and his family members anywherr he is this Sunday....

SalavaUkraini and his family members would never make it in Life...

Sorrow, tears, pain, agony, accident, miscarriage, financial losses, Untimely death, Sickness and diseases, misfortune, demonic oppression, Curses, Struggles, rejection, disfavour, Madness, is SalavaUkraini portion and that of members of his family from henceforth.

That is why she opened her Smelling Ashawo Toto to the Animal that impregnated her and gave birth to you.

You come from a generation of Dirty Bastards.
God Punish SalavaUkraini and his family members anywherr he is this Sunday....

SalavaUkraini and his family members would never make it in Life...

Sorrow, tears, pain, agony, accident, miscarriage, financial losses, Untimely death, Sickness and diseases, misfortune, demonic oppression, Curses, Struggles, rejection, disfavour, Madness, is SalavaUkraini portion and that of members of his family from henceforth.

[b]You come from a generation of D
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Beverlyjean(f): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thedon22:

Do they go there to start insulting the indigenes ?

There is nothing like indigenes...u sold ur property to me , I own it and u still want me to bow to u like I am not from the same Nigerian... if not for the igbos, colonial masters and federal government...lagos will be like osun or ekiti state... u hv to natural resources to even help ur state...ur natural resources is the igbo mans commerce
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by MikeofAfrica: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

I know, Tinubu is a self acclaimed builder of Lagos is a fact, he's taking the glory for building lagos whereas he didn't, mine essence is why PO after being gov. of anambra would live his home, come to another man's land and still criticise his fellow governor that started the BRT, when he can't boast of anything he did in anambra, P.O is a con artist

Lagos is the Commercial center of Nigeria built by the FG. Hence almost all Nigeria wealth business men live in Lagos. These include Dangote, BUA, Adenuga etc.
Assuming Dangote decides to take a break from his business in Lagos to become the Governor of Kano, won' t he return to his company in Lagos after his tenure.
Do you expect Peter Obi to abadon his business in Lagos because he governed Anambra while Tinubu governed Lagos. Is that not stupidity.
Lagos just like Abuja was built with the resources from the Federation account. Hence every Nigerian citizen has the right to criticise the Government of Lagos.
Peter Obi and Fashola were selected as the best Governors of their time by almost all the newspapers in Nigeria. Even Buhari once praised Obi for his performance and incorruptable nature.
You can visit Anambra if you want to see the landmark achievements of Obi.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by justdare007(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Mumuism Personified..... That is what you are.

Frustration!! Frustration oo.
Frustration!! Frustration!!
Frustration!!
Frustration!!
Frustration!!
Frustration!!
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
You are looking for relevance after your career don end.
EmekaMD:
Paul Okoye has a relevant question to Tinubu.

https://twitter.com/rudeboypsquare/status/1567160661452406785?s=20&t=rjszbU301Ev-MzY2im7qlA

Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by CoolAmbience(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your Septic tank mouth...

Before ... During and After the Elections

Because whenever you talk, Nairaland dey smell .... cheesy.

Even the moderators have to take cover because of the foul odour From your stinking, smelling, dirty mouth.

See this goat...

I wrote on NL...I didn't talk.

Illiterate!
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Kfed4ril(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Abdul05:

If Tinubu had advised Buhari and he refused to listen, why then did he support him for a second tenure and even went ahead to continue supporting him.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
CoolAmbience:

See this goat...

I wrote on NL...I didn't talk.

Illiterate!..

Your father is an Animalistic Illiterate...
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
justdare007:

Frustration!! Frustration oo.
Frustration!!
Frustration!!
Frustration!!
Frustration!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy..

Catching cruise with this Animal

Dirty Smelling Bush Boy ...... cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Tackles Fani kayode on Twitter / Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo) / INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.