Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death (1844 Views)

Flashback:how Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death. PM News. / How Ojukwu Escaped From Biafra In 1970 From The Fire Power Of Nigeria Military / Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death by Ngozi123(f): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
femisplash:

How could you be this daft?.. What proof have you this random pic was any part of iboland?. Could have been anywhere in Africa.
I need me a documented images with reference to locations in any part of iboland where infrastructures were burned down.
Show me images from any documents, materials, books on the civil war that had captured images of bombed institutions or homes, etc, particularly, pro biafran books that must have had a vivid collage of those images.
There was no doubting the fact that Ojukwu pushed out several hundred images of starved children and women in the media but a corresponding images of bombed structures was missing from Ojukwu's personal archives.
And while at it, ensure you add a couple of pictures showing starved biafran soldiers during the war. We needed to be sure if the starvation plague went all round from the civilian to the military. It'd be inexplicably if soldiers were well fed while civilians died of kwashiorkor.
All images be attached. Thanks.

That is one of the most infamous photos of the Biafran War. If you'd studied the war in any kind of depth then you would be familiar with it.

I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of your post because you've already exposed yourself in the first line. undecided
Re: Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death by christistruth01: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death by christistruth01: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
shocked

Azikiwe’s Letter to Ojukwu dated 25th September 1968 sent from Paris Pleading with Ojukwu to negotiate an end the Futile Biafran War and not turn Igboland into a massive Cemetery

Ojukwu Ignored Azikiwe’s Pleading

From Page 330, Crisis and Conflict in Nigeria Vol 2 by Andrew Kirk Greene 1970

Re: Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death by naijapips04: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ngozi123:

You did read the first part of my post, right?

So your family not fighting the war exonorates you from the war atrocities Igbos commited? Is that how it work?
Re: Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death by Ngozi123(f): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijapips04:

So your family not fighting the war exonorates you from the war atrocities Igbos commited? Is that how it work?

Do you know what an "ancestor" is?
Re: Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death by naijapips04: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ngozi123:

Do you know what an "ancestor" is?

I'm beginning to think that you don't.
Re: Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death by christistruth01: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death by Ngozi123(f): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijapips04:

I'm beginning to think that you don't.

You tried to curse me by claiming that my ancestors killed thousands of Nigerian children in the war. I then informed you that my ancestors didn't even fight in the war (not corrobating what you said about Igbos killing thousands of Nigerians, btw).

You then said that I was indirectly admiting that my ancestors killed thousands of Nigerian children, which is entirely flawed because:

1) I already told you that my ancestors did not fight in the war.
2) I highly doubt what you claim is even true. How many Nigerian adult civilians were recorded as having died in the war, talk less of children?

Btw, that was a rhetorical question. Don't bother answering because I won't be reading it.
Re: Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death by LastProphet: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lifestone:

I thought you will respond and debunk what the OP posted.
The sad thing I have observed is that biafrans always blame others and never accept responsibility. Someone else is always responsible.
Oga respond to the issues raised with facts otherwise let all these noise about Nigeria starving million to death stop. Do note I'm not denying the very unfortunate incident, but seeing a fact that it was indeed done by Ojukwu is saddling

Is how every ibo is raised, nothing is your fault, it's either your step brother or uncle. Just watch home videos from ibo land for confirmation. Ibos are honestly a lost case
Re: Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death by femisplash: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ngozi123:

That is one of the most infamous photos of the Biafran War. If you'd studied the war in any kind of depth then you would be familiar with it.

I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of your post because you've already exposed yourself in the first line. undecided
Lol.
Can we have "the other most infamous photos" for studying sake. The random pic gotten on Google search couldn't have been "the only most infamous" in your archives.
Re: Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death by naijapips04: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ngozi123:

You tried to curse me by claiming that my ancestors killed thousands of Nigerian children in the war. I then informed you that my ancestors didn't even fight in the war (not corrobating what you said about Igbos killing thousands of Nigerians, btw).

You then said that I was indirectly admiting that my ancestors killed thousands of Nigerian children, which is entirely flawed because:

1) I already told you that my ancestors did not fight in the war.
2) I highly doubt what you claim is even true. How many Nigerian adult civilians were recorded as having died in the war, talk less of children?

Btw, that was a rhetorical question. Don't bother answering because I won't be reading it.

It's an igbo war. Whether your family fought or not, they are complicit. Same way you are attacking the entire Britain and not some families in Britain.
Re: Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death by LastProphet: 12:40am On Sep 18, 2022
naijapips04:

It's an igbo war. Whether your family fought or not, they are complicit. Same way you are attacking the entire Britain and not some families in Britain.

Gbam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB kills 3 police pack their body like sardine in Anambra PHOTOS / Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration / SHOCKING DETAILS OF TINUBU'S CSU RECORDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.