Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration (1861 Views)

Awka Road Dualization By Gov Soludo's Administration (photos) / New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos / Gen Ihejirika, Ex Coas Has Burnt The Table Destroyed By Soludo Patapata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2023
I have compiled development plans for Anambra State under the Soludo administration through analysis of press releases, interviews, and personal research. The following projects are strategically designed to revamp Anambra State, catalyzing its modernization and significantly boosting its GDP.

This list is not all inclusive as there are some projects not listed but this will help us keep track of things. Overall I am excited for Anambra state and its future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Export Emporium

Anambra State has initiated the development of an export emporium, aiming to create a standardized point for showcasing, branding, and containerizing all export-bound products. This strategic move aligns with the state government's focus on supporting the export sector and promoting industrialization efforts. The export emporium, to be established on a 40-hectare land, will serve as a hub for Anambra's export brands, offering employment and revenue benefits while enhancing the state's economic growth.

3 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2023
The Center of Commerce: (Plans to be Africas biggest shopping mall)

Prepare to be awestruck as Anambra State sets its sights on creating a magnificent masterpiece known as "The Center of Commerce." This groundbreaking initiative aims to transform the region into Africa's most expansive and captivating shopping destination. Envisioned as a sprawling shopping mall of unparalleled scale and grandeur, The Center of Commerce will surpass all expectations, redefining the retail landscape.

Spanning vast acres, this visionary project will offer an immersive shopping experience like no other, blending opulent architecture, state-of-the-art facilities, and an unrivaled selection of renowned brands from across the globe. Picture strolling through luxurious corridors adorned with exquisite decorations, indulging in a world of high-end fashion, electronics, gourmet dining, and captivating entertainment options.

3 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2023
Anambra Industrial City

Introducing the Anambra Industrial City: A Visionary Hub of Innovation

Embark on an extraordinary journey into the future of industry with the awe-inspiring Anambra Industrial City. Sprawled across an expansive 4,000 hectares of pristine land, this visionary project is set to redefine the very essence of economic growth and prosperity.

4 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2023
Nnewi Automative Park

In a remarkable collaboration between the Anambra State Government and the Federal Government of Nigeria, a groundbreaking project is set to revolutionize the automotive industry in Nigeria. Introducing the proposed Nnewi Automotive Park, a visionary initiative that promises to be a game-changer for the country's manufacturing sector. This ambitious venture aims to establish an Automotive Industrial Park spanning a generous 80 hectares of land, generously donated by the forward-thinking communities of Akwaihedi, Unubi, and Uga.

5 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2023
Wholesale Drug Market

The Soludo government is undertaking the construction of a wholesale drug market in Oba that aims to become the largest open drug distribution market in Africa. This visionary project seeks to revolutionize healthcare access by providing a vast marketplace where pharmaceutical merchants and distributors can converge. The market will offer a wide range of high-quality medications and healthcare products, fostering economic growth and improving healthcare outcomes. By driving competition, innovation, and cost-effectiveness, the wholesale drug market will promote equitable access to essential medications and empower communities.

3 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 9:31am On Jun 23, 2023
Anambra Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Hub

Prepare to witness the birth of a remarkable pharmaceutical ecosystem as the Anambra State Government unveils its ambitious plans. At the forefront of this visionary undertaking is the clearing of an expansive 200-hectare area in Ogboji, where the Anambra State Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Hub will take shape. This sprawling hub is poised to become the home for over 100 pharmaceutical companies, a prestigious pharmaceutical school, and a host of groundbreaking initiatives.

4 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2023
Agulu Lake leisure/Entertainment Park

Embarking on a Majestic Voyage: Anambra State Unveils the Agulu Lake Leisure/Entertainment Hub, Africa's Own Disneyland
Prepare to immerse yourself in a world of enchantment and wonder as Anambra State embarks on an extraordinary journey. With great excitement, the construction of the Agulu Lake Leisure/Entertainment Hub, fondly known as Africa's very own Disneyland, is set to commence.

4 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2023
Solution Fun City, Awka

Anambra State Executive Council Approves Funding for Solution Fun City Development

In a significant stride towards realizing Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo's vision of transforming Anambra State into a prosperous and livable smart megacity, the Anambra State Executive Council (ANSEC) has granted approval for the release of a substantial amount. The sum of N2,431,424,924.54 has been allocated for the supply and installation of outdoor and indoor equipment at the Solution Fun City, also known as the Awka Leisure Park.

3 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2023
New Awka City

Anambra State's Vision Unveiled: New Awka City on the Horizon

Prepare for the dawn of a remarkable era as Anambra State sets its sights on building the awe-inspiring New Awka City. With great enthusiasm, the state has acquired approximately 250 hectares of land, marking the beginning of an extraordinary journey towards urban development and progress. Embarking on this visionary endeavor, Anambra State has signed a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) agreement with seven esteemed companies, with three of them already mobilized and actively present on-site.

The New Awka City is poised to be a transformative urban masterpiece, encompassing state-of-the-art infrastructure, commercial districts, residential areas, green spaces, and much more. Spanning a vast expanse of land, this visionary project promises to redefine the very fabric of urban living and serve as a model for sustainable development.

3 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by Ogene001: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2023
horsepower102:
I have compiled development plans for Anambra State under the Soludo administration through analysis of press releases, interviews, and personal research. The following projects are strategically designed to revamp Anambra State, catalyzing its modernization and significantly boosting its GDP.

This list is not all inclusive as there are some projects not listed but this will help us keep track of things. Overall I am excited for Anambra state and its future.
I love the part where you said boosting GDP instead of IGR

6 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2023
Greater Onitsha City

Introducing the Spectacular Greater Onitsha City: A Futuristic Mega City Adjacent to the Magnificent 2nd Niger Bridge

Prepare to be mesmerized by the grandeur of the proposed Greater Onitsha City, a visionary mega city that will redefine urban living. Nestled adjacent to the magnificent 2nd Niger Bridge, this architectural marvel is poised to embody modernity at its finest. While plans for the city are currently under development, tantalizing details will be unveiled in due course, promising a breathtaking glimpse into its splendid features and offerings. Stay tuned as the future unfolds, revealing a world of limitless possibilities in the Greater Onitsha City.

4 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by NLegendforte: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2023
Op how much they pay you
Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2023
I will stop here for now. I will update as more information becomes available.

3 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2023
NLegendforte:
Op how much they pay you

Lol. My goal is simply to inform my people on developments so they can take advantage and invest, I have been doing that for years. I am researching one for Imo state.

9 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by NLegendforte: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2023
horsepower102:

Lol. My goal is simply to inform my people on developments so they can take advantage and invest, I have been doing that for years. I am researching one for Imo state.
Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by Jcoleworld911: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
horsepower102:

I think only 3-4 projects is achievable here
1, awka new city
2, solution city
3, the one at oba, can’t remember the name again
4, maybe the pharmaceutical company at oboji

Thanks bro, you’re doing great 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

I think only 3-4 projects is achievable here
1, awka new city
2, solution city
3, the one at oba, can’t remember the name again
4, maybe the pharmaceutical company at oboji

Thanks bro, you’re doing great 🙏

Knowing the Nigerian factors, it will be a miracle if 3-4 projects from this list happens.

I am certain about the wholesale drug market because is currently under construction.
Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by FreeStuffsNG: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
Plans every where. May God help him succeed.
Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Updates below
Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ikenga Mix-Use Industrial City

1 Like

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Anambra Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Hub

1 Like

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
AUU Automative Park

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Afro-Industrial Park and Farm Estate

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Anambra Export Emporium

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Anambra Intra-City Rail Project

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Solution Innovation District

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mass housing scheme

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by Adurax: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nice vision
Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Awka Amusement Park and Country Club

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by horsepower102: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
There are so many things going on behind the scenes for Anambra development but I noticed that a lot of people are not aware of it. That’s why I opened this thread.

1 Like

Re: Some Upcoming Developments Planned For Anambra State By Soludo Administration by mrvitalis(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
horsepower102:
I will stop here for now. I will update as more information becomes available.
All this things are good but something is missing

First thing soludo should do is Anambra gas pipeline master plan... All this settlement, industrial hub need gas piped to them that the first thing first .. With this u don't need electricity even they would generate themselves

The work with banks to see how to provide reduced interest rates to companies manufacturing in this hubs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Forced Swiss Bank To Disclose Secret / Power Situation In Nigeria / Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.