Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo (33071 Views)

Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / Senate Endorses ₦‎48 Billion Pipeline Surveillance Contract To Tompolo / Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Asour: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
eddynaira125:
Asari just show to the world that his the sole sponsor of Aladja and Ogbe ijoh Crisis, ought to be arrest immediately.

If that's what you made of his outburst then I'm glad you don't head a Court. Or I hope you don't (since I don't know you).

He's (And I'm not a fan of his) point at the narrower scope of Tom's purported 'struggle'.
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Enkidu70: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2022

Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by InvertedHammer: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kuginzi:
By Emma Amaize

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/pipeline-surveillance-contract-stirs-rift-as-dokubo-asari-clashes-with-tompolo/
/
The difference is that Tompolo has been mature and making calculated moves like a boss. He seems to have earned a lot of respect and following while Asari Dokubo has been all over social media making fool of himself even on issues that should be of no concern to him. It may seem that his people see him as a rabble-rouser who is on a selfish journey. His time is long gone. He turned himself to a clown.

/

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by ChiabiamaNedum: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
That's slavery act I have seen in the recent time. It's a pity.
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by starz100: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
I am sure if the contract was given to someone outside the Niger Delta, this Asari won't have reacted so angrily, now that it is his brother he wants to flex muscle.
Local champion
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by redsun(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Government of thugs.
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Onogiede(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Oga, 10 billion security guard contract is an insult to the owners of the oil. They deserve more than that.
so other youths as me in same Niger delta should go an sleep because we don't carry guns? We need development just as Dubai not this cheap worthless cash,.I hope are see Asari or Tompolo one on one
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by eddynaira125: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Asour:

If that's what you made of his outburst then I'm glad you don't head a Court. Or I hope you don't (since I don't know you).

He's (And I'm not a fan of his) point at the narrower scope of Tom's purported 'struggle'.

You are too blind to see the truth, that rivers fat pig is the sole sponsor of that crisis take it or leave it, an average Niger Delta man don't hide secret, if you know the number of lives that crisis have brought down you will join me on the campaign to effect the immediate arrest of Asari
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Tqw1: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Chi133(f): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Please, remove igbos from this. After all, your stupid Ohaneze apologized to Asari for their stupidity.
Nnamdi Kanu is almost dead in jail, Asari is a free man.

You've spoken like a phool that you're
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Asour: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
eddynaira125:

You are too blind to see the truth, that rivers fat pig is the sole sponsor of that crisis take it or leave it, an average Niger Delta man don't hide secret, if you know the number of lives that crisis have brought down you will join me on the campaign to effect the immediate arrest of Asari

You're funny.

Itsekiri - Ijaw crisis (in all variations) has been on since before Ansari was born.

Even in 1952 when Awolowo made Olu of Itsekiri to become Olu of Warri, it didn't sit well with other groups. Attributing the fragile peace in Delta (especially Itsekiri, Ijaw & Urhobo) amongst all groups to Asari (A person born in 1964) is laughable.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warri_Crisis
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by selch(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ansari small nyash dey shake ��� calm down before them humble you
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by ufotunang: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
They are all fighting for their pockets and bank account and not for the common man and nigerians
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by wilzindinero: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
As for me, I prefer the life style of Tompolo. He looks calm, composed & at the same time dangerous. I also think he commands alot of respect too.
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin now i know the reason behind the gun men video

he was advertising himself for pipeline contract grin

speaking ill of MNK to secure the bag yet he didn't grin
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Qtrpst4:
If nah Igbos na, Asari go begin talk like woman we dey see her period, now nah to fight hem brother just to become mai guard for hem ancestral inheritance Nah hem he know for Fulani. But tomorrow hem go carry hem toad mouth dey insult Igbos wey don defend our land, pursue Fulani commot for our land.

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
Tompolo go soon teach am lesson
Don't make joke of womens most sacred circle
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by millhouse: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The fat pig grin
lol ... money don enter the matter ,the guy voice don loud again
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
clarocuzioo:
Aasari Dokubois a very useless greedy idiot. He thought castigating Igbos and attacking Nnamdi Kanu will favour him to get the contract, now they have sidelined him and given the contract to Tompolo because they know he is a greedy fool.

The IBOS are always keeping vigil on Social Media. Whoever attacks an IBO hero or IBO cause permanently face vendetta from IBOS.

Estimated 13,000 IBOS sign petition register against Reno Omokri because of Peter Obi. The IBOS have been attacking Isaac Adaka Boro and Ken Sari Wiwa because of Biafra.

On Dokubo and Tompolo family rift, the IBOS are now insulting Dokubo because of KANU and his insistence that Rivers does not belong to IBOS.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by TruthinAction: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
donbachi:
Dem wan make Niger Delta youths to kill dem sef.

You are very correct. It happened years back. I don't know what they gain by destabilizing the region.
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by TruthinAction: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
I saw it coming. They would have awarded the contract based on the region controlled by each group.

When the fight starts, soldiers will now come in and start killing innocent youths.
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Danny50: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
FG plans just yileded fruits. I knew it from the begining that they wants make this guys rivals and it will be really bloody.
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by barinedan(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
FG should better call these men to order before they stir up another round of militancy in the niger deltass
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by eddynaira125: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Asour:

You're funny.

Itsekiri - Ijaw crisis (in all variations) has been on since before Ansari was born.

Even in 1952 when Awolowo made Olu of Itsekiri to become Olu of Warri, it didn't sit well with other groups. Attributing the fragile peace in Delta (especially Itsekiri, Ijaw & Urhobo) amongst all groups to Asari (A person born in 1964) is laughable.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warri_Crisis

Am talking from experience not one book wrote by one fellow,

The Ogbe ijaw vs Aladja is not ijaw/itsekeri crisis, millions have been pump, things have been done but it still continue, Asari should be arrested
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Asour: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2022
eddynaira125:

The Ogbe ijaw vs Aladja is not ijaw/itsekeri crisis, millions have been pump, things have been done but it still continue, Asari should be arrested

Why start at the middle of a conflict?

Most recent conflicts you see today have roots in fragile peace & conflicts 'inherited' from our forefathers.

What you see today is additions to what was already there before. That's my point. The players are always new, but the game has been on for long.

Cheers.
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Nwabueze22: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2022
Two nothing monkeys called Tomopolo and Asari. Shame on you sellouts
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Asour: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2022
eddynaira125:

This is a book on the anthology of events in this particular conflict since 1976 — when Asari was 12— to tell you that conflicts have histories. The new guys are just substitutes.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/communal-conflict-in-historical-perspective/
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Bontafa: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ijoh:
Slavery job.

Ijoh shebi you see wetting I dey tell you since.

This man go kill our youth finish with this slave mentality
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by johnmartus(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Useless Nigeria government they purposely established civil defense Corp because of this pipeline
Re: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo by Basudua28405: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fed Govt gave the pipeline contract to 4 companies, why the one awarded to Tompolo dey bit Asari. Beside Tompolo has more experience in handling national security project frm GEJ govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition / Anambra Adopts New Technology For Long Lasting Roads / Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.